Rates.Guru - multicurrency faucet every 60 min - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kursexpert

Rates.Guru - multicurrency faucet every 60 min

I got curious and registered in this site but sorry for the admin of this site,i found this site very suspicious. The features of the sites seems fishy and another thing the email i received after i registered warned me that the message was unauthorize and that i should be careful.

16 hours ago, anonymous here said:

Well as  I'm a busy person i don't get much of spare time to collect a little amount of money every hour. Another reason is that it is not profitable to collect because it don't pay you much or does it? 

well you just need to try

On 02.04.2020 at 18:36, HorbiDJ1 said:

I will try it now, and I hope that I can make money, since you say that making money is very easy (I do not say, but I understand what you say), I hope. It will not be easy. Waste of time.biddy.and thanks for sharing

And what do you say about our faucet now? 

I have doubts about it. Is it really honest, because I don't have much sympathy, I imagine I tried to withdraw money but I didn't get anything. I have no faith in it. I would like to opt out.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:44 AM, kursexpert said:

Hi.

Represent you our multicurrency free faucet of exchange monitoring

Claim every 60 minutes from 0.0001 up to 1 usd. 

Minimal withdraw from 0.3 usd. 

Also you can withdraw 1 usd bonus if you earn 1 usd from faucet/partner program/cashback from exchnage = 2 usd. 

Currencies for withdraw: btc, pm, payeer, webmoney, qiwi, adv, yandex. 

Also you can get cashback for exchange at the same account as faucet and get minimal amount for withdraw faster.   

+partner program. 

On 1/22/2020 at 11:44 AM, kursexpert said:

Hi.

Represent you our multicurrency free faucet of exchange monitoring

Claim every 60 minutes from 0.0001 up to 1 usd. 

Minimal withdraw from 0.3 usd. 

Also you can withdraw 1 usd bonus if you earn 1 usd from faucet/partner program/cashback from exchnage = 2 usd. 

Currencies for withdraw: btc, pm, payeer, webmoney, qiwi, adv, yandex. 

Also you can get cashback for exchange at the same account as faucet and get minimal amount for withdraw faster.   

+partner program. 

Unfortunately, getting the big prize is very difficult on the site, it is almost impossible and the profit most of the time is from the lowest profit package and it requires a lot of time in order to reach the level of the lowest withdrawal

On 26.04.2020 at 13:09, EndMix said:

I tried this faucet and I can say for sure that it is unrealistic to get$ 1 there

Minimum is 0.3 usd

On 26.04.2020 at 13:09, EndMix said:

Usually falls very little

How much? Did you really use? Can you show screen shots of claims? 

On 26.04.2020 at 21:12, kadayakito said:

I have doubts about it. Is it really honest, because I don't have much sympathy, I imagine I tried to withdraw money but I didn't get anything. I have no faith in it. I would like to opt out.

just another post only for post without any helpful information 

Iam work in so many faucet's but you suggests faucet gives 1$ bonus and withdrawable this bonus its really good for any faucets, well iam interested in this faucet because I have so much patience to claim every 60 minutes to this rewards, iam still working in freebitco.in so i.try this faucet.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:22 PM, Honny143 said:

Iam work in so many faucet's but you suggests faucet gives 1$ bonus and withdrawable this bonus its really good for any faucets, well iam interested in this faucet because I have so much patience to claim every 60 minutes to this rewards, iam still working in freebitco.in so i.try this faucet.

Try to read review for this site and search for payout proofs from experienced users. Majority of faucet sites are there just to exhibit bunch of ads from which site owners get the more benefits than your earned reward from their site. Have you ever heard about reward portal, microworkers, Figure-Eight, etc yet? If not, give a try on such sites. I assure you, mentioned sites are looking more productive than faucet sites. 

I see cryptocurrency and fiat do a lot to raise funds But dropping a dollar will never happen, it's just to seduce people

greetings to you all
The site did not work for me, I do not know what the reasons are
Working on faucets compared to the forum is something that does not give any good financial returns

The problem that makes this page very stressful is because the amounts that come out are always very low and it is a lot of time that is going to be spent to reach the minimum and the profits are few, you have to be clear about that.

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.