Proof of Cash out - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Proof of Cash out

On 1/22/2020 at 10:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

I'm also happy for the money you get just by sharing ideas and opinions on this forum, improve the quality of your posts.

Sorry but till i didn't earned anything from cryptotalk so there isn't any proof available near me. Of there is anyone who is available here having proof of payment please show me and tell about how to withdraw.

Congratulations dear . Feels happy for you. I am also enjoying my earnings now. I just get two withdrawals yet and feels happy too much. wish this forum long live forever.

I am new here so i did not yet get cash, or money but ther are people who prove that it is legit and i believe it. 

The campaign of YoBit is really legitimate because the number of users in this forum is already a proof. The number of users registering in this forum increases since they introduce their campaign, this will not be popular if this is not true. As of now it's really hard to find campaigns that really pays because some of their are just scams.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

Glad to know that you have successfully receive your rewards. I also think that its good to convert your btc to xrp for low cost transferring fee.

this is proof of payment that yobit made to me

for people who don't believe, it's better if you don't join this campaign because you will not advance this forum.

FtnOCsO.png

1 minute ago, fawzi199 said:

congratulation which you obtained your price.we are glad that you obtained your payment.i am no get my price.but i hope i get my payment very soon.

I thought you already did 170 posts but why don't you still get paid? did you post plagiarism? i will report you.

I know the feeling, you start to wonder how it is that money just pops out of nowhere.

Since 2016 when I first started by posting on bitcointalk till date, that feeling of wonder each time I cash out is still there.

3 minutes ago, Dimi_00 said:

I know the feeling, you start to wonder how it is that money just pops out of nowhere.

Since 2016 when I first started by posting on bitcointalk till date, that feeling of wonder each time I cash out is still there.

it's not too strange, if you demand where the money came from, you will find out who paid you on the BTT forum.

welcome to cryptotalk.org. this is the best and trusted forum i have ever seen. Other websites claims that they pays. But the are fraud. But cryptotalk is really such kinds of forum which pay you for your post. So don't waste your time and start making money.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:52 PM, samislam said:

congratulations then.i felt the same thing after getting paid from this forum.this is a trusted forum and very friendly to users.i also used ETH for the first withdraw from trading the BTC

I agree with you.I felt the same thing after getting and paid from this fourm this is trusted fourm and very friendly to use

On 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I can understand feeling of your joy and excitement . this forum is the best platform for learning and it makes our ideas and knowledge worthy. This forum is going excellent.

Payment isimportant for all the thing income is motivation for doing this so this is very entergal part if income

Congratulations I am so happy for you 
try to collect as much as you can and learn how to trade work on your self to make a huge capital 
money brings money 

As i am a new user , but we know what is the importance of the money. Obviously after doing hard work when we get money we feel happy.when we are buying digital currency and payment is done by virtual money called cashout 

i still no have proof of cash for my post because i have not reached 100 post but in yobit i already made my second bitcoin trading to dollars and i can withdraw it to my payeer account.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I didn't do any withdraw here. After some days i do my first withdraw from here. I really love this forum because of easiness here for earn some money for just posting here.

Yes, you can buy any other cryptocurrencies from your yobit wallet because it's not just a wallet it also and exchanger. And you can also invest in yobit investbox Which is going to help you to grow your crypto currency at a good profit level.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I congratulate you on earning enough bitcoin to buy something with it. I made a similar topic today, I wish I was aware of this one first before posting. But I'm not too worried about it because it has pictures of transaction in the blockchain explorer.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yeah, when I first withdraw my earning from this forum it was amazing, I never thought I could make money from sharing the little knowlegde I have on cryptocurrency but cryptotalk prove me wrong.

Yes cryptotalk forum is really paying its users , i have earned $30 USD by this forum untill now, i have converted my btc and sold it in market and i got my money in my bank.

I'm glad to hear it, indeed for this it is very useful to add money for you, maybe for those of you who get the first experience on the site yobit do not think this can happen continue the spirit let's be successful together