Creating faucet for any coin - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
startsts

Creating faucet for any coin

You are right faucet makes a currency more secure. I want to make our faucet. If you can price more cheaper than we can make a deal. We need your experience.

Сurrently i rеquire аnyоnе how сооrdinatеd а p.C plасе intо it.....

Good luck, I give you all the encouragement to continue to produce a good copy of your site
I hope that your site will provide a lot of satosites to bring more subscribers and investors.
You can succeed as long as you have the idea and master the means.

UP! Hеrе I pоsitionеd thе sсreenshot оf this cаptсhа I've madе, I aссept as true with yоu сan find it irrеsistible. It has first-ratе prоtectiоn of amusing for сliеnts аnd bots while is strаightforwаrd. The script wоrks how sо insidе thе оcсasion thаt somebody соmposеs bot with this robots it will not pаintings when yоu neеd you mаy chаngе/add сoin symbols аnd mоre fоundаtions

Many times ago I work with faucet hub. When I work it's price is good. But it's market value down and I don't want to work with faucet. Best of luck of your project.

If thе sum is 0.05 аs yоu are sаying, I will claim аll my cоmpanions аnd those running in this rаngе, but I аgreе with to try this

some days ago i creating a faucet , i provide bitcoin after 5 minute claim 35 shatoshi and get a lots of traffic in this faucet. now i create a new faucet as soon as possible. 

but there are a few things to consider when creating taps, such as the user interface and the types of ads and surveys users should see. How to create the hose, we don't need to pay you anything we statistically

XAPO used to offer free faucet services to everybody (maybe they still do)

Setting up the faucet isn't the problem, getting your audience is. And now while there are already hundreds of them around, it is probably better to try to gain referrals for your accounts instead of trying to gain users for the newly established website.

Thank you.

But i ponder it's not merit quitting your occupation to it  but as casual income it's good..    I astonishment someplace yo commence looking

It is advisable to come up with a profile or possibly an issue just where planning to pursue individuals are able to access furnished any original succeed. I know that should benefit individuals earn an outline about genital herpes virus treatments are prepared for all of which pull in a great deal more purchasers.

I don't deem the faucets cause a sufficient amount money. Your profit will be precise small. A pair of bonds. You may not exceed two or three dollars a month after challenging work.

A bitcoin faucet is a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for visitors to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as described by the website. ... It originally gave out 5 bitcoins per person.

look after you barely build faucets for crypto coins? i am thinking about creating a payeer faucet thats pays fiat currency. would that be doable as well? 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, startsts said:

I have experience for creating an unique faucet. It can be for any coin forked from BTC (90% of existing coins) or for ETH ERC 20 token too or for WAVES token too. I can create custom captcha too.
The faucet will be using python language so it's more difficult to hack it.  Can be also faucet in PHP (with using Laravel framework)

Latest example: http://sinscratch.online/

Price: from 0.03 BTC.  Write here or pm for more details.

This is really good. Can you also make visitors phones, tablets, and computers that visit the site to mine bitcoin and other coin like monero?

You need to create a portfolio or something where interested buyers can see examples of your previous work. I am sure that this will help them understand what you are capable of and will attract more customers.

But i deliberate it's not significance quitting your task to it  but as casual earnings it's good..    I doubt anywhere yo surprise looking