Creating faucet for any coin - Page 3 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
startsts

Creating faucet for any coin

But earning through faucet takes a lot of time and sometimes it dodges us thats why people are not that much interested in faucet. But I personally recommend you to earn by yourself 

In 2015 I once made a faucet and only lasted 6 months and set the number of coins given was not easy, the reason stopped because at that time AdSense didn't allow the faucet site

Good luck with your business mate. I am here too to sell the script I have. It did not have a website but just finished the basic design of the website from a theme.

Well this is really difficult so , it is something I would not try but there are also other ways , there are people who make a lot of good ideas there is a lot of effort to follow in  the right idea, they make money from advertising, its one of the best way we know.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:00 AM, starwalkerz said:

I think that faucet creation is in itself a great idea, but there are a few things to consider when creating the faucet, namely the user interface and the types of ads and surveys the user should see.

Ok, I may be ill-treat for not conception your on post, conversely right away I checkered the place and in attendance is no menu fasten on the site. It looks perfectly down-to-earth faucet site, but I may be gone astray impressive on mobile.

It masses prompt and without any harms in addition I reason it is okay for a startup faucet.

You ought to make a portfolio or something where intrigued purchasers can see instances of your past work. I'm certain this will assist them with making a thought of what you are prepared to do and will pull in more clients.

I am totally new and don't know what are you talking about but still I am here and willing to learn new things....!!!! Just waiting my exams to be over...!!!

Hi.....

You ought to make a portfolio or something where intrigued purchasers can you see instances of your past work. I'm certain this will assist them with making a thought of what you are able to do and will draw in more clients.

Thanks 

Existe algun tipo de grifo en el cual se pueda obtener todo tipo de moneda y no solo de un tipo de moneda, y que se pueda para todo tipo de billetera? no se mucho del tema, pero si exestira fuera bueno?

If each person is questioning why do human beings make faucet and supply out money for free ill let you know that they get money from advertising and marketing on their tap for businesses and that they probably constantly make extra cash than they spend on faucets

You ought to make a portfolio or something where intrigued purchasers can see instances of your past work. I'm certain this will assist them with making a thought of what you are able to do and will draw in more clients.

nice application and quality service but it seemed to me a bit expensive. I will still follow this posting. such initiatives can improve people's thinking. new ideas, other new ideas can be created.

The price seems to be expensive and currently I am not in need of anyone but if I want create one then I will surely contact you. But before that we need more examples of the faucets site you have made so that we can have more ideas on how it looks and works.

I'd love to create a faucet. I have some ideas in mind, however, 0,03btc is a lot of money. I mean that is the more than the minimum salary of most of the 3rd world countries and I could pay if you sent us a portfolio or something like that but nothing seems. If anyone knows how to create one, please send me a message. I want to create one with a jackpot, lottery, etc... Like the famous freebitco.in. Please contact me if you can assure me you can do this.

Good job and best wishes friend, there are many people who needs to have their own faucets because they need to earn money and reach their goals. I believe you will get clients with your project.

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

On 3/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, deboprotap said:

i worked on faucet websites,but many of them are out of balance or pay us very little.we have to choose our best paying faucet websites for our best earing.i used starbits website.i think faucet website owner earn from google adversitement.as you are a developer please let me know,how much can i earn after making this website

You have a right, always there is not enough credit in the faucets sites, in addition to the fact that a large part of it is scam and does not pay well, I do not know how much a person can earn if he creates his faucet site, but I do not expect you to gain much from him.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:30 PM, nykas said:

Thank you for this opportunity, I will consider it. But I think, should be attentive and careful. People can scam everyone because they want only money

I think these days many faucets available on the internet so that's why it's very difficult to find legit one right now I am using that faucet which has very good rating and they are old as well like freebitco.in

I wish you success in your business carrier you can also go further and advertise your carrier on other social media sites so that you can earn more potential.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

You have a right, always there is not enough credit in the faucets sites, in addition to the fact that a large part of it is scam and does not pay well, I do not know how much a person can earn if he creates his faucet site, but I do not expect you to gain much from him.

By contrast, faucet owners earn many times more than the faucet claimers, as faucets should never be considered a source of income and only the owners and the coin given away profits from it, as faucets are a great way to promote the coin. With greatly combined ads and an url shortener, you can earn around 5$ for 1000 website views, considering the users stay on the website for 20-30 seconds. From that, you'll have to pay only a smart part of it to the claimers.

Those 1000 website views don't even have to be from claimers, and can be search traffic and the people don't even have to claim to get you to earn from the impression.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

The services provided by programmers for the faucets industry are no longer good because the web contains a large number of faucets. In my opinion, this project is losing, I may need your expertise one day, but please put more information about your areas of expertise to be able to communicate with you

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

This is a really great service, but it is difficult to create our own website and publish it on the Internet because there are so many faucets sites and people have become less used to these sites because they do not get a lot of profits from it but it is okay to try this method

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png