startsts

Creating faucet for any coin

I have experience for creating an unique faucet. It can be for any coin forked from BTC (90% of existing coins) or for ETH ERC 20 token too or for WAVES token too. I can create custom captcha too.
The faucet will be using python language so it's more difficult to hack it.  Can be also faucet in PHP (with using Laravel framework)

Latest example: http://sinscratch.online/

Price: from 0.03 BTC.  Write here or pm for more details.

Edited by startsts

My signature can be rented, write PM

8 hours ago, startsts said:

I have experience for creating an unique faucet. It can be for any coin forked from BTC (90% of existing coins) or for ETH ERC 20 token too. I can create custom captcha too.
The faucet will be using python language so it's more difficult to hack it.

Price: from 0.05 BTC.  Write here or pm for more details.

For the benefits of those who wants to avail of your service can you please post sample of the faucets you've created and are you going to use an escrow 0.05 is not a small amount people will find your offer interesting if you have these.

9 hours ago, robelneo said:

For the benefits of those who wants to avail of your service can you please post sample of the faucets you've created and are you going to use an escrow 0.05 is not a small amount people will find your offer interesting if you have these.

The faucet I created is closed since coin price has fallen a lot. I have this image of the template I hope that helps.
The faucet was automatic so when a donation comes to the address it goes to balance and faucet increases rewards. When balance is low faucet was decreasing reward.
I can use an escrow if needed but I'm SR user at BCT (with 1000+ posts) so there should be no doubts about me

tpl.png

20 hours ago, startsts said:

Price: from 0.05 BTC.  Write here or pm for more details.

Good luck with your business mate. I am here too to sell the script I have. It did not have a website but just finished the basic design of the website from a theme.

• Useful or interesting 1

iam searching a php and mysql coder for my website.

Currently i need someone how integrate a ptc section into it.....

are you interested ?

kind regards

4 minutes ago, yannik said:

iam searching a php and mysql coder for my website.

Currently i need someone how integrate a ptc section into it.....

are you interested ?

kind regards

I dont like PHP myself, but if you pay well I agree. 
Wait, you already have PTCWall why you need something more?  You gonna attract advertisers directly via your faucet to avoid greedy ptcwall?

Posted (edited)

UP!  Here I put the screenshot of the captcha I have created, I hope you will like it.
It has good protection of bots while is easy and fun for users. The script works the way you can change/add more backgrounds and coin icons when you want so if someone writes bot for this robots it will not work anymore

Screenshot from 2019-10-01 19-46-13.png

Edited by startsts

its great as prmotion for new investor who only interesting in faucet way . even im thinking faucet its never worth it to do . 24 hours a days its fast . and wasting time in faucet its bad idea.

1 hour ago, BBC said:

its great as prmotion for new investor who only interesting in faucet way . even im thinking faucet its never worth it to do . 24 hours a days its fast . and wasting time in faucet its bad idea.

Faucerts are only for beginners for those who just get in and had a wallet and wants to experiment what's like to experiencing receiving even a small amount of coins, this is how I started in Cryptcurrency doing faucets. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BBC said:

I offer to create faucet mostly for advertise some altcoin, the faucet I created was for XLR coin, I dont know if my faucet had some impact or not, but XLR remains solid coin although the price has dropped, anyway the coin is alive while many other similar coins are dead. So faucet it's a part of advertising campaign for an altcoin. And faucet with unique design/script/captcha obviously should be more efficient than some clone of common faucet script

Edited by startsts

On 9/30/2019 at 10:49 PM, startsts said:

I dont like PHP myself, but if you pay well I agree. 
Wait, you already have PTCWall why you need something more?  You gonna attract advertisers directly via your faucet to avoid greedy ptcwall?

as i sad many times here on this froum and on other forum i doint have ptcwall on my website !

PTCwall is paused since more then 2 years :D

Yes you have ptcwall I attach a screenshot, well, it has another name but the same thing.   If you want I can add to your script PTC functionality where you can set decent rewards for click.  I can also make some custom captcha for you.  It seems you dont have captcha on claiming at all

Screenshot from 2019-10-03 12-18-59.png

On 9/30/2019 at 9:17 PM, startsts said:

The faucet I created is closed since coin price has fallen a lot. I have this image of the template I hope that helps.
The faucet was automatic so when a donation comes to the address it goes to balance and faucet increases rewards. When balance is low faucet was decreasing reward.
I can use an escrow if needed but I'm SR user at BCT (with 1000+ posts) so there should be no doubts about me

tpl.png

I can't see your image at all and when you are selling a site then you must have working Demo. People can know whether it is a fake or copy clone, etc. Please upload your Demo on any free hosting platform so everyone can have a look at it.

An image doesn't help for a website seller, I could suggest you that put a live site for better user experience.

My services

5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I can't see your image at all and when you are selling a site then you must have working Demo. People can know whether it is a fake or copy clone, etc. Please upload your Demo on any free hosting platform so everyone can have a look at it.

An image doesn't help for a website seller, I could suggest you that put a live site for better user experience.

I never said I take money before the work is done, so image should be enough to know what kind of service I can do.  And there is no free hosting with python support, especially if I need direct access to the server to install coin wallet and configure payments

1 hour ago, startsts said:

I never said I take money before the work is done, so image should be enough to know what kind of service I can do.  And there is no free hosting with python support, especially if I need direct access to the server to install coin wallet and configure payments

I see in the above image now there is a PTC and some clickable ads, but my suggestion was to keep an active site. Why don't you ask someone to provide a free python host. Have you checked anytime Freehosting forums and I never used Python or don't know anything about it.

I am not disappointed to you or your thread, but in webmaster forums people come with Demo so it could be easily understandable for the buyer.

Thanks for your screenshot, but at this time I cannot start PTC because of failure from so many people.

My services

27 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I see in the above image now there is a PTC and some clickable ads, but my suggestion was to keep an active site. Why don't you ask someone to provide a free python host. Have you checked anytime Freehosting forums and I never used Python or don't know anything about it.

I am not disappointed to you or your thread, but in webmaster forums people come with Demo so it could be easily understandable for the buyer.

Thanks for your screenshot, but at this time I cannot start PTC because of failure from so many people.

I already said I'm a programmer, not designer, so what I should show? And I do unique projects, not the copies/clones so there can not be any demo.
Now I share the source code of the faucet you can see it https://bitbucket.org/alex90aaa/robotics/src/master/

16 minutes ago, startsts said:

I already said I'm a programmer, not designer, so what I should show? And I do unique projects, not the copies/clones so there can not be any demo.
Now I share the source code of the faucet you can see it https://bitbucket.org/alex90aaa/robotics/src/master/

Hi, I didn't said you, but people think like that anyway thanks for clearing me. I see the files, but I am not programmer except in PHP.  Once a time I bought click sense script site and thought yours was similar like that. Hope you will find some buyers for your designs and scripts.

My services

XAPO used to offer free faucet services to everybody (maybe they still do)

Setting up the faucet isn't the problem, getting your audience is. And now while there are already hundreds of them around, it is probably better to try to gain referrals for your accounts instead of trying to gain users for the newly established website.

I am sorry but it looks like you are way too late for this kind of work. Not trying to discourage you. Just my honest opinion. I wish you good luck.

On 10/3/2019 at 5:03 PM, 1millionClub said:

XAPO used to offer free faucet services to everybody (maybe they still do)

Setting up the faucet isn't the problem, getting your audience is. And now while there are already hundreds of them around, it is probably better to try to gain referrals for your accounts instead of trying to gain users for the newly established website.

I am sorry but it looks like you are way too late for this kind of work. Not trying to discourage you. Just my honest opinion. I wish you good luck.

That's why I offer to create an unique faucet, it should be interesting for an user, and I offer creating faucets for new recently launched coins not for bitcoin. Faucet can be considered as some kind of airdrop, so it's for people who can't mine new coin

On 9/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, startsts said:

I have experience for creating an unique faucet. It can be for any coin forked from BTC (90% of existing coins) or for ETH ERC 20 token too...

To have capacity to create his Faucet itself. The faucet needs to be quite complete, in order to no fraud.

Many people finish site of this type early, because code source presents faults. Opening breach for the malicious.

yobit supports a new name in the crypto world and introduced it on the BitcoinTalk forum in 2015.

As in general, to enter the house requires a kuci. 
That's how you need a key on yobit, here it is known as a password and email.Then you must register an account first

On 10/9/2019 at 9:00 PM, aeiouc said:

To have capacity to create his Faucet itself. The faucet needs to be quite complete, in order to no fraud.

Many people finish site of this type early, because code source presents faults. Opening breach for the malicious.

I dont understand well enough what you are talking about.  But recently I started to create a new faucet using PHP 7 and Laravel. With such technologies together it should be very secure and configurable. I think next week new faucet will be shown for all public and you will be able to check its quality

Edited by startsts

On 30‏/9‏/2019 at 00:01, startsts said:

لدي خبرة في إنشاء صنبور فريد من نوعه. يمكن أن يكون لأي عملة معدنية متشعبة من BTC (90٪ من العملات الموجودة) أو لرمز ETH ERC 20 أيضًا. يمكنني إنشاء كلمة التحقق المخصصة أيضًا.
سوف يستخدم الصنبور لغة الثعبان ، لذلك من الصعب اختراقها.

السعر: من 0.05 BTC. اكتب هنا أو مساءًا لمزيد من التفاصيل.

If the amount is 0.05 as you say, I will claim all my friends and those working in this area, but I hope to do this

1 minute ago, kemo1 said:

If the amount is 0.05 as you say, I will claim all my friends and those working in this area, but I hope to do this

0.05 btc doesnt seem right, i doubt this would be legit ...

be careful with things that say they make you earn that much money...

• Spam or Bad post 1

You should create a portfolio or something where interested buyers can see examples of your previous work. I'm sure this will help them make an idea of what you are capable of and will attract more customers.