What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

cryptocurrency will help us to earn more money just making posts and if ever you have a patience and hardwork because if you don't have that two's key you don't have any to expect from cryptocurrency at all.

well due to many reasons in addition to corona virus issue the prices fallen for sometime then increased again and this is normal since many people who had to leave their jobs and stay home needed something to work to earn money from it and this caused the numbers of crypto users to increase and this affected the prices and increased. 

My friends expected a lot of profits and fortunes in the coming days from the cryptocurrency, and I advise everyone to work with it because it has a bright future for everyone.

Hello dear, I think that the cryptocurrency is gaining some huge adopting in the world, so there is higher position that the cryptocurrency will attain some bigger position in the financial sector of the world, thank you. 

We will expect each one that will come in our ways either the bull run or any other that will make us fall in our investment but still with that we will survive it in good faith and still gain more subsequent time.

The world of cryptocurrency is the most unpredictable place in terms of businesses in the world right now anything can happen at any time within a split second so just study and make your expectations based on what you have learned.

I think You can expect anything from cryptocurrencies now, especially after the March collapse, you can easily reduce the Deposit by half. In General, you can also make money on market movements.

My friend, regarding fraud, it is very difficult for the cryptocurrency companies to be fraudulent on users, but the real fear of the price of the cryptocurrencies themselves is that the cryptocurrencies have a very large market volatility. From the second to the second the cryptocurrency drops to the ground and in seconds it rises to an unfortunate rate.

In my opinion, you should always expect an increase in the price of the cryptocurrency due to the new investors every day

The cryptocurrency is distinguished due to its many fluctuations, so you should expect an increase and decrease in its price.

The prices of cryptocurrencies are not completely connected to each other, meaning that an increase in the price of one currency leads to an increase in the prices of other currencies, But in order to predict the price of the currency, you have to do research on the currency and analyze the currency market.

Even BTC coin is considered as an old crypto currency and then followed be the other cryptocurrenies , but yet it's still growing market and not so popular like the other known currencies like USD or yen or EUR  , so that's mean it's still able to grow more , if it's attract more user to crypto currencies zone .

Frankly, what I expect from the encrypted currencies in the future is the increase in their price in the future and the increase in the number of members used in this forum and dealing in a large way in it if you are an investor and a trainee with experience and knowledge, we all have to be patient and thus everyone should expect huge profits in the future