What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

Of course you can expect a big amount of profit from cryptocurrency. Because at present cryptocurrency is very much profitable. That's why I think so.

17 hours ago, Hashir said:

You can expect   good and positive thinks from  Crypto. You can earn good income from Crypto if you are  little wise and skilful. So develop skills

yeah what you expect from cryptocurrencies varies from person to person as in my case i expect learning about cryptocurrencies as well as income that can fullfil my daily needs 

1 minute ago, md raeyad hasan said:

Generally it is not an easy to make an good income in cryoto market .

Generally good experienced people really make a good amount of money form cryoto market as a daily basis income .

And experience comes with spending most time on crypto and try many things, there is no better way, that is why it is hard for adults who have responsibilities already to cope with crypto.

You must be positive when you trade. You can expect a big profit of crypto. In the first quarter of this year you should expect both bitcoin rose.

So i think the price of crypto currencies will gradually rise in the future. well you shouldn't be expecting much from online crypto currencies. 

9 minutes ago, Mushika15 said:

I expect from crypto currency that I e

Want to make sure me earning money ..and all the person who are investing in this site they will be more profitable from this site and I will be able to earn money

Crypto currency is new technology which is developing at very high speed. many people are being made aware of this technology and i think in near future physical currency will totally be replaced with crypto currency.  trading , mining of crypto currency provides a good platform to many people to earn money.

Everyone have different different intention or thoughts.so here anyone want low amout of money and others are want more amount of money.

Here for that topic i have a suggestion that if anyone want more money they must have to go towards cryptomarket,there will too much riskey for loss.

And those are new to here you do you best here that post 30 comments and get money.

That depends on what type of cryptocurrency is used, therefore you are always waiting for a maximum volume of increase, in order to see the gains of the amount that has been invested.

By cryptocurrency When I will be expecting to earn in addition to profit margins to enhance on-line connected with little dollars. The expectation is usually which the dollars Now I am at this time doing by cryptocurrency can certainly bringin more cash sometime soon.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

We can expected the real purpose of cryptocurrency utility, to replace traditional money as we called fiat, make the transaction transparent, easy, low fees and can use worldwide without worry about the delay and high fees.

You can expect a lot of things, but if you are not impatient you can get gains, so don't get out of control, that is the key, if you get out of control you lose.

21 minutes ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

It happens before or after half of Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are likely to rise this year, with cash, dashcoin, ash and bitcoin SV cash doubles. It is important to have some patients at this time. Cryptocurrency raises money earned after 30० comments

And as of now, we are witnessing the price of bitcoin to stay at 9,000 to 10,000 usd. And a lot of traders and investors are waiting for the next halving on May. We will be witnessing also a very huge and very significant changes that will happen to the bitcoin network. We should also watch out for altcoins, they will probably be affected by this event.

nMvFbuZ.png

Hello!  I am newbies in crypto. As a newbies i should expect on crypto to give me more the way that i can work here easily . With crypto my all post i can complete with and make sure i can earn moeny with work at crypto      

Hello!  I am newbies in crypto. As a newbies i should expect on crypto to give me more the way that i can work here easily . With crypto my all post i can complete with and make sure i can earn moeny with work at crypto      

Right now the value of crypto or bitcoin is increasing right now. There's a lot people buy bitcoins and want to trade, invest, hold to earned money it's profitable and i really expect that bull run comes in this year so i'm ready for that season i wait for that happen again in bitcoin it increasingly huge value or amount of crypto.

The cryptocurrency market is wonderful. I expect many things from him, high prices, future investment. This market has the potential to impose itself on the world and rule over the international economy.

I see that it is on the rise, with good predictions, so the picture looks good for currencies to rise with the increase in BTC and you have to invest to win.

The increase finished ow the normal movement take side and we are waiting bitcoin to break out again ..

Many coins this year are showing signs of bullron. Bitcoin Cash, Dashcoin, Jash and Bitcoin SV coin prices will double as the Bitcoin price starts this year. This time is important so we take some patients.

Hi friends, you all can expect only 0.0003 bitcoins perday so that and also you can earning by investing .this crypto will not pay you above 0.0003 btc perday

The Bitcoin network currently has over 500,000 users. Halving will take place in May 2020. This is a good informational occasion to attract new users! I think that if the number of users increases by 2 times, then the price of bitcoin will double.

14 minutes ago, Sarker7680 said:

You should also expect that some countries adopting cryptocurrency this year may be bull run this year and if this comes true Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will rise.

By keeping in view the success and popularity that crypto currency has gained in past years we can say that crypto currency can become the future of the world as many countries and huge companies are using this advance technology. prices of crypto and bitcoin will increase in future.

Me:

I was wondering what to expect from cryptocurrency to increase the price of the first weather balloon or cryptocurrency, your suggestion is welcome....

Cryptocurrencies are not limited to a specific conversion level, transfer fees, interest, or any of the other expenses in effect in the countries of the world. So it can be used internationally internationally without any problem. Of course, this saves business owners a lot of time, money and effort.