What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

cryptocurrency will help us to earn more money just making posts and if ever you have a patience and hardwork because if you don't have that two's key you don't have any to expect from cryptocurrency at all.

In this beginning, I thought at the end of January that the ones that had greatly improved were Bitcoin, XRP, and Ethereum. So hold this coin to trade or invest.

Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, but as per some experts bitcoin will see a $10000 mark on time of mid 2020.

Because of the halving there's a chance that users can invest more to Bitcoin so the result it can make the value increase in the future. Facebook also will release Libra so there's also a chance that crypto currency will be more publicize.

Of course we all expect growth only) Personally, I am very much hoping for growth this year, especially from altcoins that have not yet shown nearly growth. Some county altcoins have grown, of course, but most have not grown. I especially believe that there will be strong growth in ETH

Cryptocurrency time to time will still have great price. That is possible because our crypto market will going mature and many people going come in. That is because some news and people talking. So people is so interested to try cryptocurrency. With many fail currency in fiat, that is also support the cryptocurrency will used. Because many people using crypto that is will lead some demand in cryptocurrency and price going up.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

if someone think that crypto make us millionaires then this statement is totally wrong .We have patience and hodl power to get profit from crypto.

There is a lot to which the market is about to give and those who wants to get into the market they should so very fast and this is because there is going to be a huge shift , there is a lot of effort to which we are able to develop the right position as a trader and as a researcher on coins , I believe great things are coming

38 minutes ago, thesibre said:

Many are raising coins to pump higher in the first quarter of the year, as we have seen with the prices of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and even Bitcoin cash.

The last quarter of the year would be even better, people will become rich just like faster than light.

I'm expecting bull conditions until the first weeks of April. After that I fear that speculative funds that bought last year at 4k and this year at 6-7k will pull out massively. We will probably have reached 10K by that time and I think that we will dump all the way down to 5k perhaps a little lower during the summer. This year looks like it will be all in reverse. January till April pump, summer bear market.

If you can trade and have a good eye on chart you can expect from Cryptocurrency the profits and more money .. but if you don't maybe you will lose 

I expect from crypto currency market is that I will make huge profit from it. And I wish crypto will help me in many ways.

These are the expectations from crypto talk.

this year are a good start with the market i gain alot these days and that make me so happy, hope that for you guys...

Most of the cryptocurrencies will know in this year a very good rise, among them Bitcoin and other currencies such as Ripples and Ethereum, and also to form because the guess remains only exhortation and you do not know the direction of the market to ways that are not free

Edited by cryptousd20
edit for explain

What do you want to expect, really? You can expect to have great earning because of them. Or you can also expect in the future it will accepted in a lot of countries. But don't put your expectation too high, that way you won't be too disappointed.

In my opinion crypto currency will be take control in every field  because online work depends on it and traders also trade in btc . Mining . And much more workers get paid in crypto currency 

22 hours ago, tuhinjerry007 said:

I expect from crypto currency is an increase in the number of users and the development of projects that are even better than before and which certainly has a very good price in the future.

good experienced people really make a good amount of money form cryoto market as a daily basis income .

I always suggest to start with low amount of money if you arebeginner here , thanku happy earning

That is nice, we need a lot of population in cryptocurrencies, that is what could move the price much higher

I don't want to see KYC verification in Crypto space. In the beginning I had high hopes for gaining freedom of money and privacy from crypto but I soon realize I was wrong because of KYC verification.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The future will bring for us many surprises. I don’t know what may happen, but I think we are going up, and cryptocurrency prices will rise up more and more.

Hoping to be increased soon but let's just go with the flow of what market's currency will be high good if low it okay then. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think we will see bull run in 2020 because of upcoming bitcoin halving in the mid year. price will decrease at the first time and panic people will sell btc that time when clever will buy and hold. this will cause the bull,,,

Bengali?

View this Topic

I expect cryptoworld more useful for the people in trading. For the member it rose the the uncome of earning. My  expactation is that in future crypto will speard over the whole world.

Your suggestion is welcome .I was wondering what to expect from the first weather balloon or cryptocurrency to raise the price of cryptocurrency..........