When big man develop crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

When big man develop crypto?

What actually happen when those that has money develop cryptocurrency, they don't struggle to list their project, the big exchanges is actually the ones that even look's for the project to be listed in their exchange. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Those projects that entered into as a partner are precisely on the asset exchange. Such projects confirm the volume of sales and purchases, respectively. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Crypto currency give new opportunities for everyone but some big man bringing their own Crypto but they got losses. So maybe they looking some new project about Cryptocurrency startup.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

See when big man develops crypto he will always choose the best exchange to launch it because as if now we see the best and big exchange is binance and other exchange and yobit also I think that

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

There are many people who think that the creation of their on crypto is easy as a creation of website no is not easy and is not cheap, need money to do that because to develop it first your need to promote it so you need to invest in that and then invest in develop.

• +1 4

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is likely they will plan a future for them, where they will take the place of Crypto as their place and the next generation's successors. Yes, this is just my opinion, maybe there is another plan that they will plan.

• +1 3

If they develop coin I think there coin will pump very quickly because every people will trust them and will buy their coins.

Of course, whoever has a lot of money in cryptocurrencies will be able to develop or pump into a currency and be a partner in the profits

• +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

Yes of course, I agree with you because they often have a successful project and an effective team so their coin will be listed immediately. like earnbet project.

• +1 1

Since the market is extremely unregulated, so that can be done, and if they can get it listed in some decent websites, no doubt they will get a lot of investors, and the coin will attract a decent price, but if the project don't deliver on quality, it will eventually be assumed to be a shit coin. Sad thing is, a lot of people will loose their investment.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:24 PM, Delgboke said:

What actually happen when those that has money develop cryptocurrency, they don't struggle to list their project, the big exchanges is actually the ones that even look's for the project to be listed in their exchange. 

That is why big celeberties got fame discussin about crypto currencies. After getting so much fame they jumps into crypto world and started projects their own. If you want example than facebook is the bigger example. first it allows for crytpo adds. after that bans crypto adds and after that they announce to create their own crypto currency.

• +1 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, Delgboke said:

To develop crypto coin huge money is needed and only big people could do this. Also exchanges only listed that coin which has future and supported by big party. Because without money you could not make any coin successful as every coin needed updation time to time to compete the market. So exchanges do not want to loss their reputation by listing weak coins.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:24 PM, Delgboke said:

I seems that too many projects have actually no funds at all to support their idea and they just want the community to bear their burdens. So even though they might have had a few people buying their tokens in their IEO/ICO they still keep blaming everyone else besides themselves for the price dumping. They sold their ICO for a really high price and excpect that traders will actually buy a nonexistent vaporware project. Then you see them at telegram, blaiming airdrops and some fantastical beings that were dumping their shitcoin. Pff I hate these clowns and I hate reading their disgusting excuses for their shitcoin's price. They blame Ethereum they blame the market conditions, anything but themselves. So arrogant and cocky.

I think we have a number of important projects whose currencies should be added to the well-known exchange platforms, but unfortunately most of the platforms look to those who pay more for them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, when they have a lot of money, their projects will be listed, but it is not a requirement for them to be good. They accept listing them for a lot of money.

Crypto currency project is kindly hard for a developers in case of strategize content to publicize his or her work. Because some users only focus on the well known coins in the market.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:24 PM, Delgboke said:

What actually happen when those that has money develop cryptocurrency, they don't struggle to list their project

Well, when you want to create or develop some coins here in crypto world, you must have a huge amount of money to invest to make this coin successfully because when this coin has a good value, it may have an affect to you by getting a lot of money from many people.

Top exchanges usually will only search for a good projects that actually has potential to be successful both for the project itself and the exchange. It's like a good project will make exchanges be better and a project will also need a good exchange. 

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:24 PM, Delgboke said:

If those who has created the cryptocurrencies they will not list their project to the exchanges it means that's their coins will not having the investors, so it'll be their loss

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

With the power of the money they can develop their own cryptocurrency without project behind and of course they can listed in the exchanges if they can afford to list their coin in the exchanges.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:31 PM, Shuvo1 said:

I'm new to the job, so I don't have that much sense

follow and see in order to be able to add as much information as you can so that I can do the same thing at the beginning

I do not understand the subject very well, but I would like to know more about it, it is a good subject, of course for us newbies, so I will continue reading to see how this subject is, thank you.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 1:24 PM, Delgboke said:

well, you have already an example to see. binance created his own cryptocurrency "binance coin" and it doing very well, they have already created a dcentralized exchange that runs on the BNB blockchain.

but there are also a few more exchanges with their own crypto, like kucoin and huobi

• +2 1

It can also supply big with the crypto market. It also ensures that they can get pumped into the Next Technology machine if they increase the currencyIf crypto at the elementary level is completely everyone fortunately creates their project

• +1 1