When big man develop crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

When big man develop crypto?

On 1/22/2020 at 3:24 PM, Delgboke said:

What actually happen when those that has money develop cryptocurrency, they don't struggle to list their project, the big exchanges is actually the ones that even look's for the project to be listed in their exchange. 

the thing is those exchanges nowadays they dont even look through the projects and ask for anything to prove the coin will last for a long time but just see how much money they have to be listed on their exchange.

• +1 1

Big man or Supposed person Satoshi Nakamoto developed this technology before 2008 and the first whitepaper was released during the following years. Maybe it took a long time him to develop this the great technology for this world. 

• +1 1

May be i am not got your point, Since they need to occur in Crypto showcase and as of now Crypto in starting stage in the event that anybody make their undertaking in future can give immense with Crypto advertise likewise this is cutting edge framework.

• +1 1

Many of the big people have been investing and also been earning money and reputation from the crypto talk which is one kind of income and earning for all the people around the world and also when crypto talk is upload in market then it will huge profit at that time.

• +1 1

Well Well, it all depends what they want to do with their coin if they ever create it. They are making literally billions of dollars in profit so it would be a bit weird for them to start accepting their own money, if everyone pays them google coin or something, where could they sell them? If they sell it to people who will in return pay them for their services, shouldn't they instead just do exactly that by removing the middle man by doing it literally directly?..

• +2 1

Everyone who has money and want to invest always looks for his profit. If you have big investment than it's not difficult to list your project in any exchange.

When this market are launched into real world's then i think only one or two exchanges that gave service of the trading of crypto market but with the passage of time crypto market created history now this market has more then 300 hundreds good exchanges.

• +1 1

Crypto industry so big platform here so many good coins listed, and so many big companies also launch their own coins, but if a big man want to launch their own coin, he need so much money because exchange also take money when any one want to list their coin, and investors also want to invest in this coin,without investors no one coin survives in crypto world, so its not easy process.

• +1 1

They have more reputation and they are well known in the world, this make them to have easy pass all the screening procedure to be listed in a good exchanges

In the event that the old men develop new things and monopolize these operations, they will cause a bottleneck in the cryptocurrency market and no one hopes that this will happen.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, laska smrtici said:

Yes, that is correct. As an example, whales control currency movements, their price and the market because they have the largest quantities of cryptocurrencies

the big people don't really want money and so aren't in a hurry to begin earning profits right away.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:22 AM, GanDuba said:

Bitcoin will exist for years, decades and centuries. It is the worlds strongest decentralized currency. 

I agreed with you Bitcoin will still exists even at the future and will keep advancing and get spread throughout the world

I think that when a cryptocurrency is developed by the big and wealthy businessmen, the coin will achieve great success because they studied it extensively and also a large amount of money was pumped into the currency

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In my opinion, cryptocurrency becomes available for more and more people every day, many users just don't understand how they can earn or get some benefits from crypto, that's their problems.

• +1 2

On 1/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, Delgboke said:

What actually happen when those that has money develop cryptocurrency, they don't struggle to list their project, the big exchanges is actually the ones that even look's for the project to be listed in their exchange. 

Well this is quite interesting and absolutely true as people who have lots of money don't have to make more efforts to get their coin listed. They Can do partnerships and all with big exchanges to promote their coin easily. 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, Amirkhan said:

The cryptocurrency has create opportunity for all and also big men that has the capital of creating their own coin because their is no limit set in cryptoworld. 

Satoshi nakomoto created the blockchain of cryptocurrency and open door to any cryptocurrency user to learn and earn he brought us all here so great he was and knowledgeable

On 4/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, Rr45 said:

Yes it is very easy for people to introduced their own cryptocurrency in different exchange sites.but we cannot say that there cryptocurrency will be popular.

If they are big popular men then it is easy to promote their coins and make them popular too, so it think it will be only  a bad luck if those coins turns to be unpopular.

Older people will never be able to develop crypto alone. If you want to launch crypto on different sites it will take a long time. No one will believe it easily. It takes a long time to make space after each new item is made. That's why it's good to work on time.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, there are many good projects in the world of cryptocurrencies that do not try to be included in the exchange platforms because they do not want to pay the listing fees even though their project is great.

This is a good point of view, but I think that the old men do not need to achieve profits from digital currencies, they have sufficient funds for them, just as their experience in this field may be insufficient, or they are afraid that they will lose their money.

You are getting something wrong, I believe that financing is a critical part of creating a project but I can also tell you that it doesn't end with that. Once your project is not perfected, there is a high chance the cryptocurrency won't succeed  

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that people who have a lot of money, they can support their projects, and if anything, invest well! But sometimes, no matter how much money they have, if the project doesn't pay off, it turns out to be too problematic!

• +1 2

There are already a lot of cryptocurrencies have developed but not all of them had gained even some of them disappear without being listed coin. So if they want to start new project they should always plan project with the vision of the public because public are the power and their advertising agent should be good. 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:37 AM, halloweed said:

Is that the reason why companies like google and amazon are afraid of joining this crypto world, because they see the bigger unnecessary risk they gonna have to take?

Probably this is it. They are so big that everyone would have though they should at least give a better look in cryptocurrencies and find out if this technology can be integrated in theirs. Still they aren't risking at all. I'm surprised that these giant companies aren't at least having a small team researching the possibilities.

According to my information, it is the currency holders who correspond with the platforms in order to enter their currencies into the platform for trading.