Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

Actually, Investing in popular coins is really good because you'll know that your investment will be safe. And I think Bitcoin is the best currency to invest in 2020. Because the price of bitcoin has started to rise and will rise further.

As for me, I will prefer Ethereum in all years, I have seen Ethereum targets with many analysts and they were all talking about exceeding 10K in the near future, in addition to other currencies that will be the focus of everyone's attention during the next two months, namely ada and xlm, and I stored them for a long time.

All these currencies that you provided to us achieved a great rise in 2020 and we were able to achieve great profits by investing in them, but with the beginning of 2021, the BNB currency proved that it has a very strong project and we must invest in it.

For me, Bitcoin is still the preferred and most popular currency for me, and it is the strongest in the cryptocurrency market, despite its prices during this period witnessing very large fluctuations.