Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

On 4/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, Captain Karim said:

I think the best currency to invest in the cryptocurrency market is bitcoin because the halving event happened soon, then Ethereum, it is a cryptocurrency that has a very strong project.

Yes I think that you are right my top two favorites is also bitcoin because it's price is high and when the halving will come it will be higher and ethereum is my second choice because it is also a great coin to invest now in 2020

The best cryptocurrency to invest in this 202 apart from bitcoin is definitely Ethereum because of its pump in the recent market and it has been getting alot of demand in the market recently and will have a breakthrough soon.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, bliznec said:

The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020 is Ethereum cryptocurrency. I think that this cryptocurrency will give a lot of X and profit to those who invest in it. 

in my opinion you are absolutely correct ethereum is the only cryptocurrency which has the potential to give huge returns because I never expect huge returns from Small cryptocurrency because new project coming everyday

Of course, investing in bitcoin remains the best investment at any time, but for other cryptocurrencies, I think that Litecoin and Ripple are the most profitable currencies in the investment because of their current low price and these currencies may rise at any time significantly.

I think the best coin for 2020 is bitcoin because of the halving event and after the last halving event the price of the coin is sky rocketing and the history will repeat as the last halving event. But even there are ETH and LTC which is growing with bitcoin.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, pacific said:

I would recommend only three coins to invest in 2020. 

1. Binance Coin BNB:  As it is official coin from bianance, and has a good history since it's starting, the coin has more potential to be succesful in the future.

2. Presearch Tokens PRE: As it is official  from decentralised search engine Presearch, it also has a transparency, and is based on ethereum blocks. 

3. Digitex Futures DGTX: The Digitex Futures Exchange is a decentralized platform for trading futures contracts on cryptocurrencies, commodities, and other assets. Digitex offers zero-fee transactions through it native DGTX token, which is used to bet against the future price of BTC against USD. 

You've given a good explanation on your picks and I liked that. My problem is with presearch mostly though. I used their service in the past and managed to withdraw once, but after withdrawing they lowered my level from 9 to level 5!!! which meant that I had to do double the work. This was unacceptable as I've always behaved naturally on my searches. They just didn't like withdrawing. I sold instantly of course. Still I never used or trusted them again.

• +4 1

In addition to the large currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin There are currencies that are showing impressive gains, currently link, eos and ftt In addition to the currency of Binance BNB platform, they all promise to achieve high notice, depending on various types of technical, wave and time analysis.

• +2 1

Add to your list two currencies, Link and Band, which have made huge profits for the people who invested in them since the beginning of the year, as their price doubled by nearly 900% These currencies are characterized by strong projects and have recently been revealed, and there is also the buy currency and the BNB currency

All this depends on many factors. First of all the investors  balance also affect the choice. Bitcoin  now a days is not for small investors its only for the giants now. Secondly coins like BNB & XLM are in reach of small investors & also they have a good growth rate.

• +1 1

For me best currency to invest is  eth THIS year because eth pump so highly when btc bull run occurred.. Like in corona situation all the currency price go down and especially eth around 145 usd which is much low...so suppose that time you have buy some eth like 5 eth and  now look... Two weeks ago btc bull run occurred and now eth price is more than 350 usd so can you imagine the profit.. So always you should invest on good currency                

• +3 1

I would still choose bitcoin, I am a strong believer in bitcoin because I know that when you invest in bitcoin you can earn a big profit because it has the biggest value compared to other cryptocurrencies and there is a big movement in bitcoin always.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Among of the value Crypto coins I hold earlier this year of 2020 includes ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS and BNB coin plus the top leading coin BTC. These coins earned me good amount close to my predictions, now it's the best chance to gain good profits but the prices are high.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that Bitcoin is one of the most important currencies at the present time and in the future, and investing in it is definitely safer than investing in other currencies and has a better future.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

There are some crypto users that is already not believing on Bitcoin so they are recommending a new and improved crypto currency but they don't know that Bitcoin is not yet fully matured and can still get improved

On 8/9/2020 at 5:20 PM, JohanDonne said:

It is not easy to find out which is the best coin for investment, you have to take risk all the time you make an investment, so be a brave hearted person.

It may not be easy to find out the coin to invest but technically analyses will really help while investigating. And no matter what, it is very important to always know that some cryptocurrencies  ate always good to invest. Good example are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, including high marketcap coins. 

We have good number of coins to invest in but from my own point of view bitcoin and ethereum will be best because they are both promising which I think will give you more profit in the future if you invest. Bitcoin is currently at the rise for that i believe it will be the best option since all other coins got influenced only when it rises.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is currently the most popular and power Cryptocurrency that many people invest in because it gives more profit and for that many people prefer it over other coins especially newbies who just joined Cryptocurrency world. I will also choose bitcoin because I believe investors will make good profit before the end of the year 2020 since it has been predicted to reach $20,000 next year, meanwhile it can go above $12,000 this year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

The year 2020 is of course still dominated by bitcoin, of course the best currency to invest in this year is Bitcoin, besides that ETH also has the same opportunities as Bitcoin, ETH has recently increased quite significantly, so we must also see the potential of the coin. eth.

There are many such promising coins. What you need to do is choose a coin randomly among the promising ones, DYOR again DYOR and then invest the amount that you can afford to lose.

I think they have not performed to our expectations they are still trying to rice in a different way they are tough , but there is no way this year we can gage any coin they have been very challenging to realy work with it there is a lot of things to work with and so we really have to really be able to work as hard for so many things that we work with

• +3 1

A number of them but you have to try as hard to look for the information to really trust one you want to work with thats the only way you are going to enjoy investing in this kind of  a market there is everything to believe in including the right tools for investment

I think that a great solution for investing for the winter by 2021 is bitcoin, ether, litecoin. But until 2021, I would take XP or XLM - these are two interesting altcoins that may be able to take a high price in the future!

To my own advice I think you should only be going with top coins if you have lots of money but if you have a small capital and want to grow it then you should invest in small cap because they have a higher chance of blowing up.

You are right i know many people who dealing with Ethereum in trading, investing and everything else and prefer it over bitcoin ,for me i like bitcoin and Ethereum but still prefer the bitcoin more since its value always increasing much more than the others

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, Sedy said:

In the foreground, I rely on investing in Bitcoin because it remains the basis and the parent cryptocurrency for the rest of the currencies, and whatever other currencies are upgraded, they will not be able to outperform it. On the other hand, I hope that Ethereum will have a good opportunity to shine like Bitcoin because it is an excellent currency project.

• +1 1
  • +2 1