Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

4 hours ago, ETrackLM said:

Waving a coin that I have been following for a long time. The price is really very low and can make a big leap. When the bull season comes, the market will increase, and the price will increase

When the market rises, it doesn't raise the value of all coins. Mostly famous coins which are following bitcoin behavior will enjoy this increase in value but some coins don't move with the market. You can see this in any exchange. Green an red signs always co-exist which means rise and fall happen simultaneously. This is a warning that tells you to choose your coins carefully and try to find coins which belong to the green group. Don't think any low value coin will have a jump. Low value accompanied by low volume increases the risk of investment.

I think that the best potential for crypto in 2020 will undoubtedly be the bitcoin, which is of course the main crypto and the first crypto. The main reason that i think that is that bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular, thereby increasing its demand. Furthermore, there is a halving event that is taking place this year, and this should increase the price as the supply will decrease whilst the demand remains the same.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/22/2020 at 8:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

You should invest bitcoin and Ethereum because these coins have high potential to rise in the near future. 

I advice you to focus only on two or three coins for you to monitor their market price properly. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Dear according to your list you can invest Ethereum as a valuable Crypto currency, actually you mentioned all Crypto currency is so good.

On 08.02.2020 at 19:05, Ibn Usman Edozhigi said:

The best currency to invest in for 2020 would be Ethereum. I am sure that those who have already invested or invest early would make the best out of it.

I agree with you and would like to add more. XMR, LTC, and Bitcoin SV (BSV) coins. It may not be possible to make a profit in 2020. But in the first half of 2021.

I currently have an investment in NRG, and it has already risen from $ 1 to 2.50, it will surely increase more, so I am still waiting I also have an investment of bitcoin, ethereum and several cryptocurrencies, operating with leverage to earn even more.

I think investing in bitcoins is always profitable. The price of bitcoins goes high all the time. But whenever the price is low if you invest in it and maybe after one week or two,you can earn quite a double of your investments through trading. So it is always told to the users that Bitcoin has never let anyone down if you invest wisely and with patience. In 2020,the price will go high and it's the begining of the year and still the price is around 8 k. So invest in it to earn fair profits. 

Look, I agree with you on this point. It finds traders ahead of them and deem them suitable for short-term investment. But I prefer LTC if you are going to invest in digital currency this year .it is a suitable topic for anyone who accepts investment

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes I think Eth, Ltc are the best for this year ! because at the first month of this year it's price was to high ! and it's good now to buy it because it's price very low now !

2 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that those who have cheap prices are better to invest because once the market goes up your profit will go up as well. It will rise suddenly when you have a clear mind in business and expecting every possibilities. 

This is the dream for any trader to buy at the cheapest price to earn the most possible profit but beware because some cheap coins are very dangerous and they are more likely to fall rather than rise! It is wrong to think that cheap coins will rise more because they are already cheap and have more room for growth. Many traders have failed by thinking this way. I suggest you to forget about the price and only buy high-volume and valuable coins. They are more expensive but they worth much more than low-volume and cheap coins. When a coin receives lots of money from investors, it will give them more rewards because it holds a bigger share of the market.

48 minutes ago, Love you said:

after bitcoin is Ripple. Though ripple is a centralized coin but it has good features which other coin has. It has an outstanding speedy transactions and has a very cheap transaction fees in all exchanges. Aside from that it is

invest in 2020 but this coin in my opinion are much than

Ripple is what I am holding right now, I am quite impress on what is happening now on it, the market grows now and also it is the 3rd good coin in the market now.

From my point of view I would express that best of all digital currency to put resources into 2020 is clearly Bitcoin in light of the fact that Bitcoin is going to confront bull run for the current year.

as I would like to think there are numerous digital currency to place in your speculations yet that basically accompanies choices. for me 2020 is about BITCOIN, LITECOIN and ETH as main goal for venture.

I always nominate Bitcoin, it is the currency that will undoubtedly occupy the world, no other currency can compete for Bitcoin cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is always the winner.

l think BTC is really the best for investing not also in 2020 but also in every time, year. Other than BTC l would say, top altcoins can give you really good profit. 

I would recommend only three coins to invest in 2020. 

1. Binance Coin BNB:  As it is official coin from bianance, and has a good history since it's starting, the coin has more potential to be succesful in the future.

2. Presearch Tokens PRE: As it is official  from decentralised search engine Presearch, it also has a transparency, and is based on ethereum blocks. 

3. Digitex Futures DGTX: The Digitex Futures Exchange is a decentralized platform for trading futures contracts on cryptocurrencies, commodities, and other assets. Digitex offers zero-fee transactions through it native DGTX token, which is used to bet against the future price of BTC against USD. 

Everybody will always choose bitcoin as first to invest on but there are actually other althcoins which could also be profitable in this year 2020 and such coins are Etherum, lithcoin and dogecoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best cryptocurrency during the year 2020 is definitely the bitcoin currency because it is expected to double this year because there is a half event and the bitcoin currency will split for the third time and this will have a strong impact that makes Bitcoin rise in price

Life is great and enjoy it

I think some of best cryoto currencies are given below which will be best for holding and investment purpose. These are xrp, Eth, ltc, btc,dogecoin and etc. 

For me the best bitcoin to invest in 2020 is bitcoin because it is more popular than any other coin in cryptocurrency and it is very safe secure and fast to invest   

4 hours ago, Igoryc777 said:

I don’t have any funds available for investing, and if I were, I would prefer to invest in the top 10, because everything else is still unknown how it will behave.

I think yobit is sufficient for us to invest in if we can invest in yobit investbox we will earn more profit

9 hours ago, alex72 said:

In my opinion the best cryptocurrency to invest on 2020 is litecoin because its prices is continuously rising up this is why I think the best cryptocurrency to invest on 2020 is litecoin.

Is it just because the price continues to rise LTC is the choice? what about other coins such as ETH, BCH or BNB, their prices also tend to continue to rise, and if their prices go down it is natural because it has a correction, and that is also due to the falling price of bitcoin. so why are some of those coins not an option too?

I want to clarify this so that beginners in crypto who read your posts are not trapped in price, we also have to consider some aspects when going to invest, because if we make the wrong decision, then our money will be the consequence.

The best cryptocurrency to invest in the first quarter at least is of course bitcoin, then it may depends on how other cryptos will show themselves because ethereum can also be the next one giant.

I think the best currency to invest in the cryptocurrency market is bitcoin because the halving event happened soon, then Ethereum, it is a cryptocurrency that has a very strong project.

I think the best investment for 2020 is bitcoin, because the halving event is coming, so we should not miss the opportunity in other currencies.