Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitman007

Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ?

Maybe the best ways to make crypto safely is to join different bounties or/and airdrops, there are no chance of losing anything (without time). Also joining referral systems are safety also but it is harded

10 hours ago, Basad said:

You said may be, it means it's under probability one may earn or not. so why not join the legit and reliable oppurtinities of earnings, to stop wasting time on those that are reliable. You may begins to earn from posting, other online sites like surveys and freelancer

Yeah this forum and freelancer sites are almost safety, but airdrops and bounties are best ways in meaning lost time to earned value (if it is reliable project)

Constantly scalping on exchanges, yes sometimes it will take you a lot of time, but if you gain a lot of experience, you can constantly make money on it. 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Dear friend this forum is actually a good and legit way to make money online, I think if you spend more time here , you would actually learn alot from the forum and also still make nice amount of money from the forum.

Yes, that's my opinion, too. At the moment this forum is the best way to earn bitcoin in a safe and free way through good writing. It is also possible for those who have experience working in trading and will make good profits by trading what he earns here in the forum.

17 hours ago, Basad said:

I have spent more than two years participating in bounties and air drops at long last I stopped most of them, sometimes what you will earn when distributed may not be enough to even reached $5 and after waiting for months while some tokens are just shit may not be listed in popular exchange to trade . Now am squarely facing some opportunities like freelancer, surveys then this forum

Yeah right now it is very hard to earn something from airdrops and bounties because of huge amount of users, but i think that we should just participate only on 100% projects and so you will not waste a lot of time

• Useful or interesting 1

for now cryptotalk is best way to earn btc everyday but if you are looking for another ways to make money i suggest airdrops and bounties just before joining make sure they are legit.

On 5/3/2020 at 3:14 PM, issa123h said:

You can get A good

Earning from daily trading

In cryptocurrency but you have 

To get A lot of knowledge about this 

Before start trading to not loss your money my friend 

I think that you should try to secure your own cryptocurrency because safety is so important here because if you have no security then your money might get stolen because your security is weak you should learn how to strengthen them

3 hours ago, Basad said:

100% legit are available but difficult to find and if you able to find that can manage favourably and be making good amount coins, better hold firm to it and do your best, good example like this forum others may be surveys and freelancer

You are right, it is very hard to find 100% reliable projects, but if you can do it so it will be very good because you will be able to manage your time 

9 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that you should try to secure your own cryptocurrency because safety is so important here because if you have no security then your money might get stolen because your security is weak you should learn how to strengthen them

Lack of security always cause the problem if stolen coins from the wallet, whenever the wallet has been compromised, this will cause your wallet to be vulnerable to any attack from hackers

9 hours ago, Zues said:

Lack of security always cause the problem if stolen coins from the wallet, whenever the wallet has been compromised, this will cause your wallet to be vulnerable to any attack from hackers

You can make content in different section in this forum.  And don't ever make a comment in one topic only because if that topic is being deleted you will loose your content depends on the number of comment you made.  And also it is great if you complete everyday the max post per day to earn good amount of profit.

Actually If you are involved with cryptocurrency programs, you can easily earn Bitcoins by commenting on 30000 Satoshis posts every day. Which is the daily limit limit thus you will be able to earn better.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

If you wish to work here in a safe way you be more careful and be alert always to avoid casualties. What I am doing before I log in to my account here is to use my mobile browser and open a incognito tab in order for my phone not to save my details and also for the hackers not to see my information. 

Personally I think right now this is the best platform to learn about cryptocurrencies and earn some extra money every day if you do things right you can get a lot of money out of it 

1 hour ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that as a user here in cryptocurrency we have the right to know what is the thinkcthat we should do in order to be safe always in cryptocurrency because security is very important here in cryptocurrency. 

Without security in cryptocurrency everything will be useless dude  the security matters. This make the blockchain more unique and crypto keep increasing in population.

9 hours ago, Basad said:

Exactly, all this form earning some percentage of coins should be supportive to your main means of making income in crypto world, am talking of putting your best to make sure you build your knowledge, experience and strategies plus capital to be trading and make investment to be gaining profits

But if someone don`t have any start capital this methods could be great opportunity for them to make it. Also they will learn new things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world along

On 2/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, MuhammadSh said:

this forum is really a good chance for us to learn and earn at the same time

also you could join legit airdrops and bounties 

and you could learn how to trade and start trading with your money to make more and more

Well, this forum has a section for the airdrops and by joining here, you can find some legit airdrops and participating on it so that you can get some profit from it. Happy posting.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:44 PM, Mehnil125 said:

To make the crypto currency everyday secure is the main method is to follow the forum and Also and also do it in a public place so no one knows it. 

That's right just follow the rules and never do any violations to avoid getting reported. 

Also let's report those who are posting scam and those who do spamming. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can get this Bitcoin from this forum and it is completely safe, but I advise you to stay away from all the sites that promise you a lot in a short time. Because it is scam sites.

There are many areas of work on the Internet that can provide you with a good daily income. There is crypto, which is the best at the present time, as well as electronic commerce.

There are several ways, you can use the work platforms that pay you in ethereum, Or you can use the trade thanks to volatility, the price of bitcoin and other currencies, there are several opportunities on the internet, just focus on one and turn it into experts in  that.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:44 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I think it has different risks too so I recommend you to use two factor authenticator on every browser you are going to use so that hackers cannot harm you anyway.

It doesn't matter how hard you try, you will be in risk if you are not already careful. In other terms, do not open untrusted URLs or install any weird softwares. 

On 5/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Personally I think right now this is the best platform to learn about cryptocurrencies and earn some extra money every day if you do things right you can get a lot of money out of it 

Yes I think that your right and I think that it is best to learn first about cryptocurrency because I think that it is best to have cryptocurrencies if you decided that you will take cryptocurrencies and I think that you should research how to protect yourself. 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

Just look for a legit site or forum like this. 

Don't violate any rules and follow what is right thing to do. 

Do your part and avoid things than can make you harm and avoid getting scam. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

27 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just look for a legit site or forum like this. 

Don't violate any rules and follow what is right thing to do. 

Do your part and avoid things than can make you harm and avoid getting scam. 

This forum is more longer linking this forum to yobit, as of now, the guy can not be paid. The best he can do it to join bitcointalk, go for many bounty campaigns if he has many users on Facebook or twitter etc. 

On 5/5/2020 at 8:21 PM, MrGox said:

There is not special and as you said safely way to make crypto every day. Maybe you can find new ways (websites) for doing it. But there is really high risk. But this forum can be the best choice among them. 

I agree with you. New websites that require investment will probably not work for a long time. These sites will scam within 3-4 weeks after they are launched.