Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitman007

Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ?

24 minutes ago, khan22 said:

The safest way to make money in the crypto market is just the trading and we make good money in it becasue in the crypto market so many peoples invest and start trading in it.

But trading is a technical thing it is not for everybody, so I think that the safety way to make crypto is by long term holding which is more based on fundamental factors.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I think the best way to make money every day is to work hard and concentrate on the Cryptotalk forum. The Cryptotalk forum is very helpful and informative.  Contains instructions and rules about crypto talk forums.  We should always read the old member and should not copy and paste the post in this forum.

The best way to earn is by entering cryptotalk it is the safest and most profitable way to earn Bitcoin through publications and useful topics to learn a lot about cryptocurrency about trading and how to invest your own money.

If you really want to know some better ways to earn is by joining a forum where you create a high quality post that will shed light on members in cryptotalk as a pay per post where you will get paid easily for your hard work. However there are other ways which include bounties and airdrops.

• +1 1

My friend cryptotalk is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. If you post 20 comments on the topics daily you can earn a good amount from this site. But you want to be an active member at the same time work harder with patience dedication and determination. 

• +1 1

In my opinion that you are at the right forum amd at that place you have not to need to discover new forum for earning. This is amazing forum in which you can earn, and learn about many things like trading and digital currencies.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

The best way to earn in crypto is to learn and skill ,like trading or start working at content writing their are many sites who gives reward for writing articles. This way you will get good earning and progress more in crypto. 

I think of the cryptotalk platform as the best way to earn crypto every day in a safe way.  Because you can earn more crypto every day in a very short time through meaningful comments in crypto forum.

Cryptotalk provide us many opportunities of earning such 

Posting comments

Bounties and airdrops

Trading and exchanging

So to earn safe don't share your Cryptotalk password to anyone.ans always follow the policies of the forum .

Bro basically you have to post 100 posts which are unpaid and these posts are only for you to get some information about cryptocurrency and for promotion of you from newbie to the member. After 100 posts you can earn the talk token for each post and each react. There is all the detail is written on the yobit platform. I tell you again that you are paid for 10 talk token per post and 20 posts are paid for one day. And dog token is the currency of the crypto talk and you can convert it on in any other cryptocurrency. You have to make a yobit account also to collect these talk tokens.

You can earn money in digital currencies through many safe methods, the most important of which is obtaining a free airdrop in addition to investing in large currencies. Your profit will be good and there is daily trading with a low risk ratio

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately in this crypto world very few things can be regarded as safe to have daily gains. We all have heard of fraudulent "cloud mining" websites, fake airdrops, doublers, smart contracts of TRON, and a long list of risky and fraudulent methods to earn cryptos. In my opinion we should stay away from those and focus on legitimate ways to earn daily cryptos, such as Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

You have several alternatives, for example to make useful posts every day in this forum, or as others advise you to join airdrops. You could also simply buy them, I mean invest in trading platforms and earn daily by trading in the financial markets. It's up to you to decide which way suits you best.

• +2 1

The best way to keep earning in crypto is to make useful content and get paid.you can also invest and trade in yobit.the best way to keep crypto secured is is follow the forum rules and share vital information 

brother there is many way to get crypto safe just listen to me and what im gonna typing to understand 

you already know the answer.cryptotalk is the best way to earn btc every day abd all you have to do is sharing posts you can get about 2.5 dollars per day you will never make this money in faucet sites and some of airdops give you good money just found them and do tasks.

so that all my information about your question good luck .

• +3 1

For me the best way of earn crypto is by posting a useful 20accuracy information and 50rating daily this can earn you 2.5$ secondly by airdrops 

There are many ways to earn btc on daily basis. You can create unique quality content on this forum to get satoshi on every react. 

For this you need to work hard on the other hand mang sites mean air drops, bounties and many adds related sites can earn you btc but they provide in very small quantity.You can play games to earn coins. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don`t think there are really good ways to earn crypto daily, but I recommend to participate in different article and video bounties and contests. It`s not as difficult as seems, but rewards there are always quite high and you could earn some good money 

• +2 1

The best way to making crypto daily by making daily posts on cryptotalk. Here you can earn daily 20k satosis by posting 20 valid posts and giving reacts you can get up-to 50talk token daily. This how you can earn good amount. 

The easiest way to work on crypto talk safely is very easy. You should follow these steps.

1) Don't create similar post

2) create useful post

3)  you post must be of greator than 100 characters

Follow these steps so you can earn easily and safely

Hello everyone the best way to make crypto everyday safety is to make useful comment on a given topic which could make others like it and do reaction on it, where you can get more knowledge and experience on it 

Edited by M.bello
  • +1 1

You can use different calls if you want to work in cryptocurrency. I think if you spend your time joining a cryptocurrency and start working, you will succeed.

The best way to make some btc from the forum is making a good post or comment that will benefit the forum members, if forum members find your post beneficial or informative they will give you a positive reputation in return and for every reputation you get 1000 Satoshi.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, gopalji said:

Here are some ways to earn crypto:

1) Bounties and airdrops

2) Signature campaigns

3) Pay per post on cryptotalk

On 1/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

There are quite some site where you can earn crypto but I highly recommend this forum , you can earn more than $10 of Bitcoin in a week unlike other so called crypto site where it is very difficult to earn 1 cent per day.

There are many ways you can earn money however working in cryptotalk is another means which is very easy and simple just do your daily task and wait for your payment and if you are not yet satisfy invest in your income and make a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 2