Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

Well, it has a big risk here in cryptocurrency because there's a money involved here, you can lose and get some money here depends on you how can you handle it, if you're investing in some legit sites like in yobit and binance, you can get some profit from this two by waiting for a good value.

Of course not! The news always writes terrible things about cryptocurrency, and many people do not like it because of this. Although at the same time, there are situations when something happens in the world, in General, it does not affect the cryptocurrency so much , but the fall in the price of gold or oil also affects the cryptocurrency and its price!

I think there is no risk in cryptocurrency if you choose a right coin. Dont be panic after reading news or etc. Cryptocurrency is very safe and secure place for investing. Sometimes its takes so much time but after that it gives us good profit. You should analyze the coin and get knowledge about different coins and working of the crypto world then there is no risk. With knowledge you are in loss. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To contribute, we can't utilize only one reason for examining which coins are acceptable and beneficial, yet should be both news and value expectations as a kind of perspective to pick the correct coin so as not to lose cash

Volatile assets like cryptocurrency is riskier compared to less volatile because it is unpredictable. You should have different source of information not just one, you can consult for advise to the professional one or just by yourself you can study the graph and movement of the market. Just always keep in mind that you can't avoid the losses. The higher the income, the higher the risk. 

On 9/19/2020 at 12:21 AM, rashedul32 said:

I think the news is extra as it should be to be relied on, for the reason that the news gets from the utterly sources still although a little are now and again incorrect. But if based on predictions it is plus the same, as predictions are right guessing at truthful how several figures operate up and now and again the information are exact high. I consider extra in the news, for the reason that the news is for all time the precise source.

We have two types of news in general: Predictive and prescriptive.

Predictive news are the ones that don't announce anything with certainty. They only refer to some unknown events that may or may not happen in the future. This kind of news is good for those who want to be ready for things to come in the near future.

Prescriptive news refer to a real fact. For example, a new project has recently been revealed and there are lots of news about it in media platforms. They encourage you to invest in projects or buy some coins or tokens.

I believe none of them contain reliable information unless you search about them and verify them.

• Useful or interesting 1

no i never did and for me i don't trust news , anyone can say whatever he wants and 90% of the times we end with a scam coins with zero value , when we invest we should choose the currency carefully and don't rush,  that is what i would follow if i ever wanted to invest

• +5 1

It depends on so many things, we need to follow the right idea that works well for us the good idea today is to research on what you want to invest in because so many people have lost it in this world because some coins have just died off.

Its risky but you have to be careful the way you invest, invest about 2% of what you earn progressively and reinvest your profit and grow it, that would be a beautiful idea my friend

• +2 1

Investment of any kind are risky and its important to really keep on working as hard to prepare yourself in the right idea that is what is very important and we need to follow the right following channel that works well for us, we need to know what is the right thing to do when investing just as @yato987 has stated

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, but it depends  in what kind of investors  are involved in the project, and if the news are to trust  or not, but invest  always  involve risks.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

No, I didn't make investments on cryptocurrency only depending on a news because i know news portals can be manipulated by someone. But i follow the official announcements..steps of the coin owners in twitter and other social media.. 

Having money in bitcoin is useful today. We all know that investing in cryptocurrencies is shrouded in high risk. You have to know the sources of the exact information since most news tends to be false.

I think the news is more suitable to be relied on, because the news gets from the right sources even though some are sometimes incorrect. But if based on predictions it is also the same, because predictions are just guessing at just how many numbers go up and sometimes the numbers are very high. I believe more in the news, because the news is always the accurate source.

Everything carries a risk, I think that it is up to you to prepare, educate yourself and know how to handle it, cryptocurrencies are risky but the financial system is also risky, only that with so much interest in between, the news will always highlight the risk of the cryptocurrencies and they reduce that of banks.

Interesting thread, I don't really consider that investing in crypto based on news and price predictions is such a good idea. News in crypto are somewhat manipulable, and can be then used to create FOMO around certain cryptocurrency in order to pump the price. Then, people investing based on such news are likely to incur in  loses once original investors take profits, making the price to dump.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:38 PM, Armcannon said:

Yes it is risky of you just refer on news or prediction.always monitor the actual price if you want to succeed on this business.because this coins has a very volatile value.at any moment you may gain huge profit or make huge lost.

yea many people end up investing in coins just because they saw it in the news, thats pretty risky just like those who bought bitconnect a lot as it was hyped but at the end it dumped on them all.

• +1 1

I didn't mean any news we read. I was only referring to important news that can influence the value of some coins. I have seen some news can change market trends and even move investments from one coin to another. Yes, news are very powerful in some cases, I agree that we should not invest only based on news but we can include the effect of news in our collection of information we use for making a final decision about future investments. And for me, the best strategy is using a combination of all sources of data we have access to

Very risky. Go on the coin's official site and take a look at the coin trading history beore taking decision.

I think that making any type of investment either in crypto or in a tangible business has its risks, the news informs us more and more about the risks that exist but with the necessary education many profits are obtained.

Every investment is risky, nothing is safe..and with risk you can make wealth. But donot forget to invest only with money you can afford to lose

To invest, we cannot use just one basis for analyzing which coins are good and profitable, but must be both news and price predictions as a reference to choose the right coin soas not to lose money/

Yes, the news, of course, affects the price of cryptocurrencies, but the effect is simple, as the biggest impact is on the supply and demand of the currency

On 10/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, hansf9 said:

No, I didn't make investments on cryptocurrency only depending on a news because i know news portals can be manipulated by someone. But i follow the official announcements..steps of the coin owners in twitter and other social media.. 

Investing based on announcements (either official or unofficial) can be risky too because the owner of fake coins can offer announcements to scam people. The only low-risk investment is investing in common coins that have been on the market for more than a decade. The longer a coin can survive, the less risk it will be for investment. This is an old-fashioned rule that applies not only for cryptocurrency but any other investing or trading platforms.

If you read the news, you will never invest. You have to start at a good time and then take advantage of that news in your favor, go little by little taking risks and you can be profitable. The fear of investment will always be present, we are human, but we must start at some point. News will always exist of all kinds and for all tastes, even those that tell you that investing in crypto is a utopia and that you can lose all your money. And on the other hand, political and economic news move this world, so you can know how to take advantage of them.