Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

I think so.. Really all news isnot correct. So you shouldn't trust the cryptocurrencies news all the time..be careful and invest in reliable coins 

I think it is risky because sometimes we find fake news.So to invest,we should not depend on news.When we read news,we must check it properly either it is true or fake.After well checking,we should invest according to our desire.

Sometimes it can be risky if we are unable to gather knowledge from an authentic source. Before investing,we all should research about the news because there are many false news around  us. We should never invest based on speculation.   

when talking about bitcoin the term "risk" always come first. Obliviously bitcoin is a good earning method but no one can ignore its risky behavior.

• +2 1

In this topic, news is invalid, but not all point in one direction. Refer to valid news. If you compare news that contains reliable sources with invalid news, you will find that they are completely different in content and the news is at a higher level of rumors. We must use all the prediction tools and indicators that we can access.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

I find some of the news to be misleading sometimes, and it looks like they are promoting a coin. Sometimes it's biased to the coin, that is why you still need to filter out any information that you are getting from the news. But you can use those news to decide what you wanted to do soon. News are important thing if you are trading. Ofcourse through news, you can get the latest trends or anything that might be helpful for you in crypto investments. On the otherhand, those price predictions will just be a good basis for you decision making if that prediction camed from good analytics of data, otherwise it is just a nonsense one. Never ever believe on those predictions that are not supported very well by real data.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, alexex said:

there are many invest wallet in the online market so that we can in vest may other site and we ca get good benefit. but i think crypto currency site invest is not high risk because it,s very trusted site.

thank you

If you are talking about holding, hardware wallets are the best way to go. 

6 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

For me i didn't really do a fundamental analyze on crypto because i can't find a very trusted source of news and events related to this currencies but i think that the crypto trading is 70% follow the technical analyze so that why i am using the technical

Crypto I more of technical analyzes unlike forex and stock trading. 

Yes, its little bit risky according to news paper. But I know what is the true, if someone want to get profit they must go through  a  risky step. But hopefully you won't take your all money on the stake to get profit early. 

• +5 1

Yes you are right. Analysis is the best source of getting some verified prediction. Generally the whales benefit out of the worse situation created by the rumors.

• +5 1

it is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency because of the high rates of spammers and scammers well cryptocurrency is a new invention that makes everything easier and smart for us, I just hope one day the issue of fraud will be solved

On 1/22/2020 at 3:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

We should not invest in any project by seeing its value. A project with good team and continuous developments will grow in time even its value is not much at first. 

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think it's always risky in this world but you should start slowly and grow up when you think that you have the experience. Good Luck !

When we invest we should consider everything including the news, but it is wrong to only consider the news, there are so many other things one should consider, such as; market volume of a particular coin, community and then team.

The correct thing is that people buy what they want to use or that they strongly believe that someone will use it. Investing in news is the strategy of most traders. But remember, the price of crypto is unpredictable and does not follow the traditional market laws. Many times I see negative news on coins, but the price has been unaffected by that news.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

9 hours ago, estee369 said:

We should not invest in any project by seeing its value. A project with good team and continuous developments will grow in time even its value is not much at first. 

Your advice is right but this topic deals with prediction in trading based on information from the news. Projects are a different story. They are totally run by a group of people and are not affected by traders. We can predict the price of famous coins to some extent. There are some techniques to do this but predicting the success or failure of a project is a matter of time. Only time will tell which project will succeed and stay for a long time. So, investing in projects sooner than expected can have negative results.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1

I am in the crypto market from 2016 and still i am not buying any coin to see the new becasue i am not believe that news can work on it and we make good profit if we buy the coin. I just buy the coin and hold that still i got the good profit through that coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately, many of the fraud operations were carried out on this method, including the dialogue groups' reliance on telegram, persuasion, and fabrication of news. It is a currency and encourage people to buy it, and then it disappears. Therefore, relying on hearsay and news is secondary and cannot be a reason for relying on them to buy and invest in a particular currency.

ofcource , this is always Risky if we invest  in any project after reading on news and any other platform . becuase they always highlight good point of that project . we should create our own analysis and invest in any project m this is good if we discussed about that project with some experienced Memeber .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In my opinion, the news at the moment is not much longer for Bitcoin or the Crypto market, so I advise you to do a technical analysis of strong currencies and store for the long run.

But if we invest in real coins i hope we will gain huge profit without any risk. Besides this many news portal submit fake news about cryptosmost reliable is news because sometimes prediction is not accurate.

Indeed, if we rely on news in trading and in investing in cryptocurrencies, we will notice a big difference in profit because the news is an important source for knowing the movement of future prices in the future everyone must take advantage of it

you are right, in the investment we should be follow the news about crypto, i'm reading good news about TOMO in the last time and i invest with small amount, i buyed it with 0.38$ and i selled it when the price reaching to 0.85$, but the price continue his increasing to up 1$

It may be seen as risk some times if you depends on single news update only for your investment, it's not reliable, you have to explore yourself searching for additional information regarding the coin you choose to invest on. Make sure you are satisfied with the valuability of the coin 

Investment in crypto-currencies have some risk. But if we invest in real coins i hope we will gain huge profit without any risk. but don't depends on news but do more research.

Of course, this is a big mistake, as the information published here and there may be false and even false, and you cannot rely on it, but you can rely on what you read and notice and what you discover about his work project, which is its goals and which you can extract from its own chart So many currencies appeared and got massive advertising promotion and in the end, they caused huge losses to their investors due to their lack of experience.

• +2 1