Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

I'm more into news, but still looks at some important basic statistics such as support and resistance levels.

Though you must also be careful on which news sites you read. Whales also has the power to manipulate the prices with online media, generating news to their desire, and instilling hype or FUD as they wish.

Don't just base on prediction or news.always look at the reality and at the chart that is the best reference when you are investing on cryptocurrency.people can say anything but that can't change everything.

Sure that's is too risk to invest depending on the news that's you heard, because some of the news might not be the true news, so when you hear the news you must do research first

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The news conveyed the things he got. In investments there will certainly be risks faced so that we are more careful in investing that has different marketing strategies from one another.

it is pretty risky doing that and i think this is why many people fell for the bitconnect scam as they saw many news articles on it and they ended up investing their money in a scam.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

I first follow the news and then also check the analysis reports their are many predictions in market.The most is macfree prediction but to me these predictions are half false they just boosted about things and do not give you clear picture of market.So always news and then investment.

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

I first follow the news and then also check the analysis reports their are many predictions in market.The most is macfree prediction but to me these predictions are half false they just boosted about things and do not give you clear picture of market.So always news and then investment.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

no is not safe investing only because someone tells you that there is a news that can bring the coin price higher.

to invest you have to do your own researches and think with you head, if that news for you is a good news then buy that coin, if not leave it and search anther coin to invest in

Yes it is risk to invest in cryptocurrencies  based on what you read and saw in newspaper because some time even market analysis could not able to figure it out.

No its not a safe move you can do .. you should to see the charts and learn more about how to invest with correct currency

Don't trust to much of the news circulating, let alone discuss the negative things about crypto currencies. Invest as you wish, don't listen to negative bad things about crypto. Believe it is only for dropping crypto.

Hello brother, the cryptocurrency is the most important magazine in the current time and I do not fear or consider investment a risk in our time that investment in digital currencies is the future and you are now building your future

Yes, news usually comes to influence the market, either up or down, you have to do your own research before you make any investment and good luck.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

No,i haven't. I invest on a coin because i check and do research on it if it is a good project. I dont just believe on news,but i use the news to know how does the coin i am holding will go.

It is risky to invest on news basis. As we have seen ripple which have very good news in past but its prices are not increased as per the good news. Also there are many projects which have good news but cant get prices increase. Technical analysis of charts and up downs studies are required to invest in a coin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Due to some risks and fake websites for investment, I never indulge now. Maybe sooner but not this time. Yes it is really profitable but it's dangerous too.

I prefer to use both, why? to increase possibilities and convince yourself. What we need to pay attention to is nothing is certain, sometimes news and price predictions do not match reality.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

it's correct. in addition to believing it will raise prices. I am always up to date with the news, it gives me market information. But I still believe in my choices.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

It's depend if is that news true or not it's depend where you read that news, but answer on your question is that of course that news can move price (up good/down bad).

And I today read some news about XRP here is link:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-unlocks-half-billion-tokens-from-escrow-as-xrp-price-up-26-ytd

Here is another:

Point is that news can move price for sure, and you will probably see that when ETH share notice the exact date when will cross to POS. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

9 minutes ago, Patrick229 said:

It's very risky to invest in the cryptocurrency when you don't have the skills of investing because you will lost in the business and that's not good 

You do not need much stills to invest in crypto you can always start the easy way and that is holding.

Yes it is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency based on what you read in the news, always give it time and research more about it because most of the news about cryptocurrency are either far from true or fake and they will just move the market for a short period of time.

Yes it is reqlly wrong, what you need to see is the news of the original project that you want not just random one...

I believe that predictions are better even if they are not always correct. So I always check predictions and not news.

Welcome with me

Investing depends on both: news and price forecasts through technical analysis
But news often does not carry the facts about the currency or project for the purpose of influence and publicity only
But technical analysis is better because it provides an objective study of the project or currency