Automated teller machine to buy and sell Bitcoun - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Automated teller machine to buy and sell Bitcoun

Bitcoin ATM is a device that allows buying or selling bitcoins for fiat currencies. It works almost like the ATMs we use today, with a few differences. Instead of inserting a bank card into the device and obtaining the money, with Bitcoin ATM you can just scan your wallet code for the ATM, and you make some pressures on the device and we get money (dollars or euros) compared to bitcoin, and the opposite is true if you are You want to buy bitcoin, you deposit banknotes in Bitcoin ATM at any value that Bitcoin buys and you will receive instructions to send that value to your bitcoin wallet.

Bitcoin ATMs allow you to buy and sell bitcoins. They are actually internet-connected devices, not just ATMs. Bitcoin ATMs connect the client to a cryptocurrency exchange where they can conduct bitcoin transactions. Transaction records are provided via a device-issued receipt, and records can also remain digital.

The average fee for conducting transactions through our Bitcoin ATM is between 5 and 10%, for every transaction, whether withdrawing or depositing, and these fees vary between one ATM and another, between a company and another, and from one country to another.

It is very beautiful and comfortable for everyone and the way to use it is easy. I hope that this technology is available all over the world

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this great explanation, in fact we do not have such a cashier here in my country and I hope that this service will be available here soon. But one point I would like to take note of is that it takes a fees  when depositing. It is known that it takes only fees when withdrawal.

Nice post, we know that Bitcoin ATM device allow everyone to buy and sell Cryptocurrency with Fiat money as well as we are use atm device for different purposes also. I want to use atm for Crypto but in my country atm not accepting Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Valuable and very useful information, and I hope that automated teller machines will be added and available in most countries of the world, because it makes it easier for us to buy and sell cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

I dont still have this machin in my country but i really hope it will in the future, but i see that it's nit really necessary if the bitcoin used as a payment every where 

Good post. well the automated tell maching of bitcoin is really going to change the world because it's more easy that if it's available in whole world as you said.

Excellent information, this knowledge is very important for those who start in the world of cryptocurrencies and want to buy bitcoin or other currencies to trade or fool around.

• -1 1

It is convenient but the fees are still too high to use the Bitcoin ATM's. They charge on average 7%, meaning that some ATM's charge even more as 10% which is really too high. Hopefully fees on Bitcoin ATM's will go lower and perhaps 1% or even bellow that as we need adoption. I think that with 1% fees many people will use them for investing instead of going through a process of senting money through a wire transfer or use their debit card on an exchange.

• +1 1

On 5/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, BTC Future said:

It is convenient but the fees are still too high to use the Bitcoin ATM's. They charge on average 7%, meaning that some ATM's charge even more as 10% which is really too high. Hopefully fees on Bitcoin ATM's will go lower and perhaps 1% or even bellow that as we need adoption. I think that with 1% fees many people will use them for investing instead of going through a process of senting money through a wire transfer or use their debit card on an exchange.

You are right that they charge 10% but some may like to be anonymous and do not want his transactions traceable, they prefer using crypto ATM for such reason. And also some do dispense fiat anonymously too which is a good advantage. 

Edited by Yomose

Automated teller machines around the world facilitate a lot of buying and selling bitcoin. Russia recently purchased thousands of bitcoin teller machines. These devices make bitcoin more reliable and stable because you get money very quickly without the need to carry out long transactions and without tracking your transactions from external parties

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, Nezar said:

Bitcoin ATM is a device that allows buying or selling bitcoins for fiat currencies. It works almost like the ATMs we use today, with a few differences. Instead of inserting a bank card into the device and obtaining the money, with Bitcoin ATM you can just scan your wallet code for the ATM, and you make some pressures on the device and we get money (dollars or euros) compared to bitcoin, and the opposite is true if you are You want to buy bitcoin, you deposit banknotes in Bitcoin ATM at any value that Bitcoin buys and you will receive instructions to send that value to your bitcoin wallet.

Bitcoin ATMs allow you to buy and sell bitcoins. They are actually internet-connected devices, not just ATMs. Bitcoin ATMs connect the client to a cryptocurrency exchange where they can conduct bitcoin transactions. Transaction records are provided via a device-issued receipt, and records can also remain digital.

The average fee for conducting transactions through our Bitcoin ATM is between 5 and 10%, for every transaction, whether withdrawing or depositing, and these fees vary between one ATM and another, between a company and another, and from one country to another.

It is very beautiful and comfortable for everyone and the way to use it is easy. I hope that this technology is available all over the world

This is a good development i hope we should see Bitcoin ATMs everywhere the way bank atm can be found I think using the atm is easy to make Bitcoin transactions.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, Nezar said:

This is a good development i hope we should see Bitcoin ATMs everywhere the way bank atm can be found I think using the atm is easy to make Bitcoin transactions.

Bitcoin ATM is very good because it will help many people to buy or sale their bitcoins without any difficulties in only few minutes. I believe this technology will grow and be available in many countries where they accept crypto currencies.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Bitcoin ATM is very good because it will help many people to buy or sale their bitcoins without any difficulties in only few minutes. I believe this technology will grow and be available in many countries where they accept crypto currencies.

I agree with you bitcoin machine can help many people to buy and sell bitcoins safely without being scared of being scammed like when you are doing it online and I'm also yawning to see this development in my country too.

Really the use of ATMs makes buying and selling operations much easier. There are many of these devices in many countries, but unfortunately there are no such devices in my country, but I buy and sell bitcoins to intermediaries with transfer fees similar to the fees of ATMs.

On 6/7/2020 at 5:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Here are two Bitcoin ATMs installed.Some guys have misunderstanding regarding its function. While using Bitcoin ATM, user will have a chance to enter the exchange features added to the system. Everything is okay but I still have objection about high fees associated with Bitcoin ATM. 

Bitcoin ATM is very good though i never use them. Maybe in the future i will use them because i don't even know how they works. But now days bitcoin users are keep increasing so i hope to see many more Bitcoin ATM machines.

The rate at which bitcoin atms ate increasing is fast, in the world today, there ate over 7500 or almost 8000 bitcoin atms in the world. But I have noticed one thing about the arms, their transaction fee is very high. This issue of transactions fee has to be solved. 

On 8/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, Tunuu said:

Bitcoin ATM is very good though i never use them. Maybe in the future i will use them because i don't even know how they works. But now days bitcoin users are keep increasing so i hope to see many more Bitcoin ATM machines.

Bitcoin ATMs are just like normal bank ATMs. They are very easy to use and operate. But bitcoin ATMs now ate requesting for verification and for larger amount, it will request for ID verification. This makes it not that private like I thought it was before. 

• +2 1

Well you have explained in so good way and i have got a tutorial for Bitcoin atm. But it would take one more decade until they came to our country street and we would be able to use it. 

6 hours ago, Yomose said:

for larger amount, it will request for ID verification. This makes it not that private like I thought it was before. 

The kyc is done through CIP(Customer Identification procedure) and it's not that too much difficulty. And basically they are for avoiding money-laundering. If any company is providing without kyc you should know that they aren't following the FINCEN rules and they may got shut down loosing your transaction too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Nice post, we know that Bitcoin ATM device allow everyone to buy and sell Cryptocurrency with Fiat money as well as we are use atm device for different purposes also. I want to use atm for Crypto but in my country atm not accepting Cryptocurrency.

No other purpose you will use bitcoin ATM than buying, selling and transferring bitcoin or supported cryptocurrencies  to another person. But at a very high charging fee. 

16 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well you have explained in so good way and i have got a tutorial for Bitcoin atm. But it would take one more decade until they came to our country street and we would be able to use it. 

The kyc is done through CIP(Customer Identification procedure) and it's not that too much difficulty. And basically they are for avoiding money-laundering. If any company is providing without kyc you should know that they aren't following the FINCEN rules and they may got shut down loosing your transaction too.

The KYC may be simple to use but privacy is better than KYC. 

Valuable and good achievement to the theme the idea of crypto currency ATM device is so fantastic i plead the should do us to implement it in most country

important and extraordinarily valuable information and I chance that automated banker machinery will be extra and unfilled in nearly everyone countries of the world, for the reason that it makes it easier for us too bad buy and vend cryptocurrencies.

this kind of ATMs is not available in most of the countries of the world, as it makes it easier for us to buy and sell cryptocurrencies thanks for valuable information

On 22.01.2020 at 03:47, Nezar said:

Well written short article, I think users would also be interested to read about when and where the first bitcoin ATM was installed. It was interesting to me and I found out that it was installed in a Canadian coffee shop in 2013. I think you should supplement your article with more complete information.

• +3 1