Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin" - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin"

On the YoBit exchange, I noticed the LTD cryptocurrency. Today its cost exceeds $ 54,000. And this coin is actively traded. There are only 64 coins. At such a high price, it can compete with bitcoin in the future.

I think there will be if there is some organization that have enough money to promote their coins or even hold some of their coins then maybe it is possible.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well no other cyrptocurrency currency can compete with bitcoin. Because bitcoin leads above the market. It became the most widely used digital currency in the world and became popular. It may but still vary in the future development of what developers will do to increase bitcoin..

Possibly we will have in the future a big coin that will be able to compete with bitcoin for the title of the king of the market. But I still don't think it's going to be successful 

At the price may be more possible and now there is. But these coins are not competitors. I do not think that any coin in the near future will bypass the capitalization of Bitcoin.

As we know if Bitcoin fall all coins die so any coin in the market will stand against Bitcoin if it will up and down with it every time. 

But maybe bch could be a good fighter one day.

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Many new projects say they can replace bitcoin, but in the end the project that says it's dead. So in essence, bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency because bitcoin affects all crypto markets.

Yes, of course it's not that easy. bitcoin was the first coin and made the blockchain system. if you want to rival I think that's impossible. But if as an alternative to bitcoin it could have happened.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, steve197 said:

more than 8000 cryptocurrencie  exist now in the market.

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

Obviously currently there is no other crypto currency which can actually compete with the bitcoin. In my opinion ethererum will be the first altcoin to compete with Bitcoin in future. 

I do not expect Bitcoin to fall, as it is the asset in cryptocurrencies, and if this asset falls, it will cause the entire cryptocurrency market to fall. I do not think there is a currency currently on the market that could be better than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the main currency and the main address for cryptocurrencies and the highest price I do not think there are risks to it and it will not be and is not the reason that other currencies are not important but because of the companies that support them and because of their significant impact on the price of other currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 3:29 AM, steve197 said:

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

There is no other coin that is competitor of crypto market king that is bitcoin. It is happening because there is no other that have better ideas then bitcoin. As you said crypto market has 8000 currencies it means we have big choices but we mostly used bitcoin. 

I don't think that there will ever be a crypto that is bigger than the bitcoin crypto, simply because bitcoin was the first ever crypto with the highest value. Therefore the demand and supply of bitcoin will continue and as a result there will be a drastic increase in its price which will be too much for smaller cryptos to compete with. The main crypto, in my opinion will always be worth more than any crypto that could precede it as it is simply the original crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/22/2020 at 12:29 AM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

With marketcap we might get one that's topping it doing something different lke ethereum for example, but direct competition as in the store of value, i can't see any better and safer option in the horizon.

Years have passed since bitcoin and a lot of cryptocurrencies appeared, but no currency succeeded in catching bitcoin even at a close rate, which is why I do not expect a competing currency for bitcoin.

Life is great and enjoy it

Of course there always be a chance that some new big cryptocurrency would beat bitcoin in price and capitalization but we can't predict what it can be or when.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:29 AM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

Well, I think there will be greater cryptocurrency or currencies than bitcoin that will emerge in the future. There's still a chance that we can see a crypto that can compete to bitcoin. We just wait and see if we can use it, and we can see what it can do and what will be the benefit of it to us. But for now, let's acknowledge the bitcoin's reign and use it until it last.

Certainly not, this issue has been discussed many times, Bitcoin dominates the market with its vast majority and there is no opportunity at the present time for any currency to outperform it.

You talk about the strongest currency on the market and the first coin created is not easy to compete with

Perhaps no one is certain about the future regarding the price of a few bets. But in terms of transactions that take place in the year, there are currencies competing with Bitcoin from its largest competitor, known as eth. This coin is close to winning or exceeding the volume of transactions for Bitcoin in the previous year.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Currently theris no crypto coin that can compete with the price of bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency maybe in the near future we will witness this competitor.

The crypto market rises through competition. The crypto market can be seen as a connector for Bitcoin's giant, but if everyone supports it, the demand for the crypto market is high and no other site will be able to compete with crypto.

• +1 1

Maybe we can see the competitors for Bitcoin in the future. I believe in possibilities that there can be the excellent technology in the near future to overcome this crypto giant Bitcoin. We can kindly have the patience to wait for that. 

• +4 1

Its hard to beat and compete bitcoin aside from it is the father of all crypto currency or the first created crypto,it is very popular now and many are into it,and price is driven by its demands and popularity so any new coin that will be develop in the future or even  those coin now will need more time to get trust and more investor that can make its price higher.

There are good cryptocurrency projects such as the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, dodge are the few examples. So I do believe it might happen in the future but it going to be a long process .

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy