Vote for choice to earn coins - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rosie12

Vote for choice to earn coins

Do you guys prefer legit site to earn free coins but long term or investment to double your coins faster ?  

1 member has voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you guys prefer legit site to earn free coins but long term or investment to double your coins faster ?

• I would like to earn free coins even its low and take long time to get amount I want to.
    • I would like to invest coins to earn interest despite of any risks.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/20 at 11:39 AM

i want a website that i spend like 15-20 minutes and gaves me 1-2$ daily earning just like cryptotalk campaing. i earn 250 talk and 8k sat daily. 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 11/22/2020 at 6:16 PM, Relium said:

i want a website that i spend like 15-20 minutes and gaves me 1-2$ daily earning just like cryptotalk campaing. i earn 250 talk and 8k sat daily. 

Yes @Reliumchoosing Cryptotalk as option is the best and ideal choice to earn some income in short time doing post here. And will be better if all you collect here you hold them for long time on Yobit Investbox. So I think the two choice for earning coin are good, for short time and for long time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

When you  put your money in hyip sites it will go to the high level risk so it is not worth dling the best thing is to grow slowly and steadily so you never lose  what you have.

• +4 1

I suggest to work for long time mean investment do and work with all honesty and wait for good profit  .  There are a lot of companies make fool to us so it depend upon your money you earn and invest .