There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto

of course i always thought about it , we don't know wither he exists or not , or even if he is one person or there is a group working using this name , or even more , no one of common people like us can know anything about this information but all we know that we are grateful to who make the bitcoin and made us able to join the cryptoworld

• +5 1

Members is there a satoshi nakomato and if there is how is it look like and what main purpose of it and how do one order and what is value i would be glad if I'm be clarified

I don,t know conformal that but i just know that someone person create this great business and now so many peoples whose love the online business will invest their money and so many peoples will earn good money also and they change their life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Satoshi left on his own and we never found who he is or what he wanted to do exactly. Some say that he was government agent or it was a whole team behind and reading the whitepaper we see that the language used is plural, it says we created bitcoin and is not singular so perhaps this is a sign that he didn't work alone.

• +2 1

Well we cannot assure that claim, we need to have an evidence or know the identity of the true founder of BTC. The name Satoshi Nakamoto is just pseudonym meaning they don't really know who he really is. Also there were a lot of people who've been claimed that they were Satoshi but no evidence support their claim. 

Am still a bit confuse about this Satoshi, am sorry guys ,am a bigginner i would appreciate it if someone can make me understand more with just a little summary about it, thanks in advance guys

I believe that the human nature created by God always needs a hero and a symbol to lead any process, whatever its kind, political, military, cultural and even religious.  For me, the character of Satoshi Nakamoto is a mystery, and I don't know if he's behind the cryptocurrency industry, especially Bitcoin.  In the end, if Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual or group, then a decentralized currency has been created

Hello mate, no I think Satoshi is a person and not a government organization that wanted to secretly create a new currency that will run digitally and this point makes no sense as governments want their currency to succeed that is the dollar the euro and the rest. Why would they make something that will make them lose power.

• +1 1

There could be a big team who have created the Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. I think that there is very big possibility that there must be a team behind satoshi nakomoto who may be not exist. But there can be a person because we know that so many of influential people existed and are existing.

• +2 1

Noone knows and we only speculate but how can we prove this unless there is evidence and it seem that there is no evidence anywhere, Satoshi cleared everything before leaving and always valued privacy, so since this is how he wants it why we are even looking? There is no reason, his tokens are probably lost forever too.

• +3 1

56 minutes ago, Sykkuno said:

how can we prove this unless there is evidence and it seem that there is no evidence anywhere, Satoshi cleared everything before leaving and always valued privacy

From my on modest opinion, I hold on 50% to the believe dictates Satoshi Nakamoto was the man behind the invention of the top leading coin, Bitcoin. But not only him, probably a team work. 

While the rest percent as Satoshi Nakamoto is just a name put forward to attract public attention towards, and limit their reasoning beyond the angle.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1

In many blogs that I have read they all claim that Satoshi nakamoto is human but there was never a proff of his identify which has gotten to convince me that Satoshi is not a human instead an illusion or something like that which some group of organization used to create such a wonderful project that has gotten the attention of the world. Currently my believe is that satoshi is a mystery because there is not proof.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Satoshi is not the real name and this is the only thing we know. What will happen if the identity is known, will everyone be happy? I don't think so and it may never be known and you know, anyone cares? If it was found that it was for example someone active in Bitcoin today would it matter at all? Did Satoshi send you an email in 2010 telling you about Bitcoin? He only informed a few cryptographers and made them millionaires.

If someone wants to thank Satoshi it is them only and us we wouldn't care a lot who he is and why we have to thank him anyway? We make money from our skills.

• +3 1

I think there satosi Nakamoto is exist in our world,but he is hiding somewhere like a mystery. And I think so much that why he hide,I don't know what's the reason,But may be he want to avoid the government cases,I don't know what it is,and some browser like Google said that satosi Nakamoto is may be a person or group of intelligent persons

• +1 1

It can be a Satoshi or it can be no Satoshi but some people from government or a team of cryptographers. We do not know this and if we learn with certain then it is good but we need to look for other things. We are need know better trade and more ways to profit. The rest about Satoshi is not need for this.

• +3 1

Some people maybe know who Satoshi is, as Gavin Andresen but they are not talking. I am sure many are hiding a lot of what they know but they are doing it for a good reason. Why should they dox someone for making good to everyone? Satoshi is not a bad person in this case and did nothing but create a new currency that we can use for many years and help us earn money too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created bitcoins. But there is the rumour, that there is no such person. This person doesn't exist. Because there is no information about him on any social media or news on any mainstream media. 

Or bitcoin is created by some kind of organization. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:19 PM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

You are right @Roomi,I also was wondering the same thing.I had never seen any real proof of SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. I also think that some agencies or even a country maybe behind all this.I think that the agencies have invested so much in this currency that it caused it's price to rise,no way SATOSHI NAKAMOTO would had all the money for investment.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Everyone knows the creator satoshi nakamoto but no one knows who the real satoshi nakamoto.So i request everyone not to fall on the scam of the scammer by claiming themselves as the satoshi nakamoto.

It was a mystery, is a mystery and will be a mystery until it is disclosed. Satoshi Nakamoto can be anyone, a person, an entity, a group of individual, a company or ...

I think there is and I think there is a lot of people looking for him, you may not find him but the most important thing is that he is safe, satosh shock the world of the current fiat world and that has caused a lot of rubbles to the existing monetary structure, no one has ever challenged the system Like Nakamoto

Absolutely No. Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown, meaning nobody truly understands the actual identification from the 1 at the rear of the actual bitcoins development. all of us do not understand if Satoshi is an individual or even several people.

Many people say the same since Satoshi disappeared. I don't know why they didn't ask him before but maybe there was no clue that had to do with satoshi being a team. From his writings it seems he is one person and maybe you have to make a more convincing case if you say that he is not a single person.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

No body can answer this question all we know a name called Satoshi nakamoto was the one behind the invention of crypto currency and blockchain perhaps it might be a group not people but no one can really relat the reality but we should not lay our concern on that , that is not relevant.