There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto

On 1/22/2020 at 12:24 AM, Naylor89 said:

No. Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous, which means that no one really knows the real identity of the one behind the bitcoins creation. we don't even know if Satoshi is a single person or group of people.

You are right. There is no proof that Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person or a group of people. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database. 

The date and place of birth is even claimed!

Born: 5 April 1975 (age 45) (claimed); Japan (claimed)

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 9/27/2020 at 1:23 PM, bogdanoff said:

Some people maybe know who Satoshi is, as Gavin Andresen but they are not talking. I am sure many are hiding a lot of what they know but they are doing it for a good reason. Why should they dox someone for making good to everyone? Satoshi is not a bad person in this case and did nothing but create a new currency that we can use for many years and help us earn money too.

Excellent words, i thinks some, Satoshi is good person and many year help to us, i hope he continiu do good thinks!

it doesn't matter who is satoshi nakamoto, we should appreciate his work to develop the first cryptocurrency

• +1 1

However you look at it you can't be sure. Everybody is denying being satoshi and only craig wright wants to be because he profit from doing this. But being Satoshi means a huge responsibility and nobody would want to be right now.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:19 PM, Roomi said:

Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

This is not a real name and you should be suspicious that nobody will give his real name if he wants to stay anonymous. It would be probably very stupid to do that even as some kind of mind game, it will mean the first everybody will look will be for that name.

There is always a possibility about this kind of question since we do not know yet who Satoshi Nakamoto is. I would say that it would be likely a single person alone trying to represent the team he manages to build in order to create the crypto currency bitcoin which turn out to be the most dominant crypto currency in the market. I think that there is a possibility that he is dead, he is trying to avoid crypto currency itself even though he created to dominant force in the trade exchange market, or he is still there just lurking in the shadows of the project he manages to produced and invented.

I don't know about this. I only know that bitcoin never be launched without any mind or minds. It has the support on back. It can be the Satoshi Nakamoto or anyone else.

Actually, I don't think there is a person named Satoshi, it is more than someone invented all this big technology in blockchain, it is according to my opinion behind it big institutions stand

Satoshi Nakamoto is present in our small world and he may be a member of the forum wandering with us under a pseudonym and I do not blame him for concealing his identity because that will definitely lead to problems and his achievement will remain written on the history of myths.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:19 PM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

Remember that at the beginning the btc was not something totally accepted worldwide and had rejection that even prohibited and even prohibited its use, perhaps this is the main cause of why Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous, waiting for the BTC to be accepted worldwide.

• +2 1

You are asking if there can be something behind Satoshi Nakamoto, but do we know anything at all? Anyone can ask if there is something like agencies or governments but since we don't have any solid evidence I think that we should leave this to the reporters and detectives and if they find something significant that proves who Satoshi was then we can discuss about this.

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

It is a kind of fictional story, but it could be since it is something strange that there is no author who says that he is the creator but that he is anonymous, but of course, the important thing is that cryptocurrencies are fulfilling a great objective and is that they are decentralized and this is the best of all.

• +1 1

It may be more, however, it is difficult for it to be a dome with a lot of power because at first nobody wanted the btc, so this makes me think that it is someone anonymous right now with a lot of power, but before it was not so powerful at least it is my thinking.

• +2 1

This man Satoshi is considered one of the riddles that call for confusion and everything possible can be one person or several people or a company and there is no confirmed news about him as he is anonymous.

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, Roomi said:

Your claim has no answer because no body can exactly explain who Satoshi nakamoto was there will be  a reason why the name Satoshi nakamoto still not disclose his identity.

To me... One person can not do this great job alone without the help or cooperation from other set of persons. I believe one person can actually bring the idea and then invites those interested in it. Satoshi might exist as a single individual but has a support from other group of programmers. being anonymous is a personal decision. Anyone can decide to live private life and not celebrity life.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roomi said:

No one know what Satoshi Nakamoto is. But if you do researching about this then it will end up of being a person. Many people says Satoshi Nakamoto is real person and just want to live a normal life that's why he became mysterious guy. That's based on my research so don't judge me, I'm just trying to help.

The name of Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown to this time, and we don’t know if it was really a person or a group of people who did this wonderful work and created the cryptocurrency, but I am sure that this name will be immortalized by history and generations after us will remember him because he made a real revolution in the world of finance.

Satoshi Sakamoto, we don't know if this character or characters really existed, this constitutes a mystery that has remained throughout time; What we do know is that bitcoin was created in 2008 and that it was launched in 2009, as a means of digital payment and from there the cryptographic world began, cryptocurrencies arose and a new era began. A system of virtual, digital currencies with block technology was created, a system that began to compete with the monetary system of the countries, a world of alternatives for doing business with cryptocurrencies was created, a new economic and financial area was created. The developers of bitcoin, be it Satoshi Sakamoto or any other entity, went down in history.

If there is no such person then why there is som people stating that it is him, why someone is making some coin without stating the ownership do It ?

Sure, the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is such a big mystery and much has been speculated about this, including the hypothesis you have pointed out, that this could actually be a whole organization. In my view, it does not matter a lot who Satoshi Nakamoto could possible be, what it truly matters is that enormous legacy he/she/they brought to the world, the amazing Bitcoin. 

On 12/8/2020 at 5:39 PM, bhande said:

Everyone does not know Santosi Nakamoto and he is very mysterious and he does not want to be known by many people whose work can clearly be felt by many people and useful for many people.

I searched a lot to get the real information but I didn't get in any correct information about Satoshi. Fact is that no one knows where has he gone.

I believe there is someone that invent the bitcoin and it can be satoshi, else the name is just used to hide the real inventor of the project but surely rye projects will not come from no where. 

• +1 1