What is your favorite wallet? - Page 27 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah mohmmad

What is your favorite wallet?

On 3/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, George10 said:

My favorite wallet is blockchain because it has low transaction fees and one can set the fees depending on how fast they want the transaction to be processed,it's also user friendly.

yes my friend I also love blockchain, blockchain have a good reputation. Blockchain security system is very strong, I useing blockchain 2 year, My favorite wallet is also blockchain 

My favorite wallet is trust wallet,coinbase,blockchain wallet,all are wallet is best bitcoin and ether token wallet,it is store more than 300 coin,this wallet transaction very fast and fees low.

My favourite wallet is coinbase wallet, i think it is best because of following reasons, one is that

Its store your 99% assets in offline cold storage than can not be accessed easily 

7 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Your way is impressive, sometimes I also use it. but it's just a different exchange to go to a private bank. We must look for low fees for transactions.

All way you have to send money to your bank is cost you little bit so you need to pay, And for ADVCash wallet they have open the order for the mew plastic that you can withdraw you money from from the ATM