What is your favorite wallet? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah mohmmad

What is your favorite wallet?

What is your favorite wallet? And what is the reason? Is it good or not?
To me, my favorite wallet is Trust
Because the reception and transmission process is easy and it can also receive any kind of token
She is really good

• Useful or interesting 2

My favorite wallet is Trust, too, so it's easy to handle and contain all the digital coins. 
What do you think of etherwalt's wallet?

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

To me, my favorite wallet is Trust
Because the reception and transmission process is easy and it can also receive any kind of token
She is really good

I'm use Atomic wallet - houbi wallet - blockchain for Bitcoin

Its my best wallet in my opinion .. there's more than 90 wallet .. and the deferance is the fee and the limits 

• Useful or interesting 2

Give me 

💖

its free 

2 minutes ago, Alamin016 said:

My favorite wallet is Trust, too, so it's easy to handle and contain all the digital coins. 
What do you think of etherwalt's wallet?

Ether Walt is a good wallet too but she has only a small problem is that she only receives the currencies shown on the Ethereum encryption only like Token and Ether
I need a wallet that can receive Kalashi's opinion, which wallet is also good?

The portfolio I prefer is Trust for ease of handling and currency exchange. What do you prefer?
  Do you recommend me myetherwallet wallet?

Just now, khaler said:

The portfolio I prefer is Trust for ease of handling and currency exchange. What do you prefer?
  Do you recommend me myetherwallet wallet?

It depends on the work you want the wallet for
For good airdrops, ether and Walt can receive tokens
But for the sake of the rest of the currencies it cannot receive
Why do you want the wallet more precisely?

The favorite wallet we always using is the coinbase for me and the blockchain atbthe second time.Thanks to be here

4 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

It depends on the work you want the wallet for
For good airdrops, ether and Walt can receive tokens
But for the sake of the rest of the currencies it cannot receive
Why do you want the wallet more precisely?

Thank you friend for your answer, I want a good wallet to keep profits from trading on platforms that support all currencies and not specific currencies

Just now, khaler said:

Thank you friend for your answer, I want a good wallet to keep profits from trading on platforms that support all currencies and not specific currencies

You can use multiple wallets, such as Atomic wallet - houbi wallet - blockchain for Bitcoin
Sometimes also in airdrops, there are other wallets according to currencies, such as the Vita portfolio as well
Do you collect air drops or just trade?

4 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

You can use multiple wallets, such as Atomic wallet - houbi wallet - blockchain for Bitcoin
Sometimes also in airdrops, there are other wallets according to currencies, such as the Vita portfolio as well
Do you collect air drops or just trade?

Thank you, my friend, for helping me to get information. I have been subscribing to many drops for some time, but until now I have not received anything. I think I will use the wallet at the present time only for trade.

1 minute ago, khaler said:

Thank you, my friend, for helping me to get information. I have been subscribing to many drops for some time, but until now I have not received anything. I think I will use the wallet at the present time only for trade.

Welcome my friend
Why did not you receive token
Is there a problem or is it not distributed
Token is good but it takes a long time I have more than 60 tokens for more than a year

The Coinbase is my favorite wallet.  At the time of using it I can say it is much better and more reliable and safety. So this is what I like and love so much

Just now, Nosrat78 said:

The Coinbase is my favorite wallet.  At the time of using it I can say it is much better and more reliable and safety. So this is what I like and love so much

How is this wallet, whether it is on the mobile phone or on the internet browser
Do you receive tokens and all currencies, or are there certain types?
Is encryption high and secure?

5 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Welcome my friend
Why did not you receive token
Is there a problem or is it not distributed
Token is good but it takes a long time I have more than 60 tokens for more than a year

No, it hasn't been distributed yet, but my friend, what wallet does she have that supports the drops and have I benefited from the drops yet?

Yeah, that's Aether governor's fault. I think atomic wallet is as good as Trust, and blokchain wallet. I see atomic and blokchain wallet make a bounty way trust dosn't do this?

1 minute ago, khaler said:

No, it hasn't been distributed yet, but my friend, what wallet does she have that supports the drops and have I benefited from the drops yet?

Trust got more than 40 icons
Also on the Tmatek wallet, I got some tokens, but unfortunately, I got a problem and I lost the lyrics
Also, this happened to me in another wallet. You have to pay great attention to my friend. This is very important. Keep the words

2 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Trust got more than 40 icons
Also on the Tmatek wallet, I got some tokens, but unfortunately, I got a problem and I lost the lyrics
Also, this happened to me in another wallet. You have to pay great attention to my friend. This is very important. Keep the words

Yes, my friend, everyone should keep the words. I uploaded it in a cloud and kept it on an external storage card for fear of losing it. Thank you, my friend, for this informative dialogue. He learned a lot.

I'm using a few wallets like atomic wallet, tronlink, my ether wallet and the best is trust wallet for me because it had all the coins that I need.

The blockchain is the foundation of bitcoin wallet, the first bitcoin wallet, and then coin wallets like Ether Walt
As for the rest of the portfolios, I don’t know anything about them. I have not used them a lot. I have used two wallets, but unfortunately I lost them because of the lost words
Do you keep your words in a safe place

10 minutes ago, Alamin016 said:

Yeah, that's Aether governor's fault. I think atomic wallet is as good as Trust, and blokchain wallet. I see atomic and blokchain wallet make a bounty way trust dosn't do this?

1 minute ago, Shakil2 said:

To me, my favorite wallet is TrustYes, my friend, everyone should keep the words. I uploaded it in a cloud and kept it on an external storage card for fear of losing it. Thank you, my friend, for this informative dialogue. He learned a lot.

My friend, pay attention to why you copied and pasted the comments. Someone may notify you that you are a fraud
Advice keep away from copying and pasting comments, the matter will expose you to expulsion from the forum

15 minutes ago, khaler said:

I see that there are a lot of wallet's that give the pieces a free in order to have more number of users but I don't think that such wallet's may be guaranteed, do you think that?

1 minute ago, Crypto Talker said:

The reception and transmission process is easy and it can also receive any kind of token
She is really good

Sorry my friend I could not find out what you are saying
It appears that you are copying and pasting. I copied the question and deleted a few of it. This is unacceptable to the forum and will expose you to warn.

1 minute ago, ali56 said:

trust

Hello my friend you seem to be new to the forum
Yes, the wallet is good, but I'll give you advice
First, do not type only one word that the forum will not calculate for you
You must write a comment of at least 100 characters
thank you

1 minute ago, Crypto Talker said:

To me, my favorite wallet is Trust Because the reception and transmission process is easy and it can also receive any kind of token

Thank you my friend for clarifying the post I was not able at first to be able to know what you mean I will restore confidence to you Thank you