No airdrops can take advantage of them in 2020. - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

No airdrops can take advantage of them in 2020.

At the beginning of this year, I noticed that no airdrop has been released for any successful project, and subscribers can benefit from it. 
Limited protection for enterprise needs or projects that don't have a good plan that can attract investors and on the path to success 
Are you with me or are you against it?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

El 21/1/2020 a las 12:48, Abo3laa dijo:

A principios de este año, Noté que no se ha lanzado ningún lanzamiento aéreo para ningún proyecto exitoso, y los suscriptores pueden beneficiarse de él. 
Protección limitada para necesidades empresariales o proyectos que no tienen un buen plan que puedan atraer inversores y en el camino hacia el éxito 
¿Estás conmigo o estás en contra?

Yo me he registrado en varios lanzamientos aéreos y solo uno a sido provechozo para mi, cuales serian las razones de eso, sera porque las empresas se están aprovechando de ese medio para solo hacer campañas falsas y ya?

There are many airdrops, you just have to study them well and see how serious they are, there are a lot but very few are really serious. you have to spend time to get results without getting frustrated.

In 2020 there is no good air drop release ant big exchange and any big companies, last airdrop I claim is yobit exchange launch their airdrop Yoda token, then after in this year not quality projects not launched, because when the airdrop is not genuine that's not good to claim

On 1/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, Abo3laa said:

Unfortunately, there's no good campaign these days. 
You should also look at telegrams and Twitter and interested sites.

There are still many legit Airdrop this year so you can't conclude and I don't really believe in those telegram or twitter campaigns, most of them are not paying and only taking advantages of users. Go do your research on YouTube, I am sure you will find a good Airdrop. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/21/2020 at 10:18 PM, Abo3laa said:

At the beginning of this year, I noticed that no airdrop has been released for any successful project, and subscribers can benefit from it. 
Limited protection for enterprise needs or projects that don't have a good plan that can attract investors and on the path to success 

I'm with you on this these days there are very less new crypto currency project seems to be successful. Most of them seems to be dumped or failed projects. I only saw few airdrops this year which were legit. Something like Ecoin and Solona from binance. 

There were really useful and good airdrops in the past!! What happened from 2019!? Most or all airdrops are useless or scam! I think that earning from airdrops is really a bad idea for these days and it would be worst! Please if you know any trusted airdrop you can share it with us..

You are right friend, there are many new airdrops in this year and i have joined some of them, but i have not be paid. I think most of them are fake and they just need to be advertised for free thats why they will not pay us no matter how will share their links and get referrals.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/24/2020 at 2:34 AM, kalimoxo81 said:

There are many airdrops, you just have to study them well and see how serious they are, there are a lot but very few are really serious. you have to spend time to get results without getting frustrated.

There might be many airdrops out there but as you said only few are serious or legit and we must be careful because now scamers they are also scamming through airdrops let's not fall into their traps.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Totally. It is already 6 months and perhaps only one or two projects delivered their promises. I think one was Experty and I don't remember the other one. Still the amounts they gave were too small and made many people quit airdrops alltogether. New projects only want free marketing with their fake airdrops.

I agree that the number of successful airdrop companies has decreased markedly, I attribute this to a deterioration in the overall economic situation and COVID-19, although the general trend on the cryptocurrency market is encouraging, over time everything will work out

• +2 1

I experienced airdrop here in cryptotalk last year and it is legit. I also noticed that after that airdrop they not release airdrop again or i am just inactive at the past months. But I hope they release airdrop again because it is very helpful for us, to crypto, and to the successful projects.

• +1 1

I am not sure about this, airdrop helps the project to expand the community and promote the idea to potential investors. And of course, the airdrop does not bring a big enough value to the participants, the amount of $ 5-10 tokens cannot make us rich next year.
However, some airdrops are being abused when there are people living by profession participating in airdrops, they have hundreds of email & Telegram accounts to participate in the airdrop, and sometimes they earn $ 1,000 worth of tokens for each project, more than bounty hunters participate in social campaigns for half a year 🙂

• +3 1

I probably agree with you, I've also noticed recently that very few airdrops for projects appear in our time. So there is a chance to get investment from such projects.

in 2020, there are actually fewer good airdrops than in 2019, but if they are all there, you need to carefully search and study each of them

There is the one. That is given by a decenterlized exchange. That is Uniswap. They given a big airdrop to its users. About 3000$ each.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

If you could remember there was a pandemic which all the business across the world has surface to some extent so for that many organization have break their budgets so that could be the reason behind it. My thought 

In the past there was a lot of good airdrops, but this year I think the number will be very few. Companies will distinguish the method of payment without airdrop. So I think I hope that the airdrop will reopen so that everyone benefits.

Yes you are right and I also have not seen airdrop in this forum. And I don't know much about ear drops and how to join them and where to find them so please explain it more about the way of getting them had to be succeed and how can we get succeed in AirDrop or take competition in that airdrops so thanks for the post ad helpful information to me and the many members of the forum.

I see There are a lot of air drops, you just need to do your homework and see how serious they are, there are many but very few are really serious.

There are a lot of air currents we see right now.  In it you just have to study them well and see how serious they are, there are many but rarely really serious.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  Only then can you really understand them.

Hello, it's true, it's just that you have to be looking everywhere for a good project or a good airdrop, where you can earn some money, the only detail is that you don't know which of them is not a scam, since They are more what are usually scam, than those that do become legitimate and pay.
In my case, the ones I liked the most about this past year were Honey's faucet, and the airdrop that launched the blockchain, where they awarded a total of 100 STX, the truth was a good profit.
It is a matter of being patient and knowing how to identify good projects, best regards.

I have made 2 new topics about some new airdrops. One is called Bitcoin Open & the other is called Bitcoin Black. You can find them in the referral section of the forum. You can sign up & get free token / coins, with no KYC, no hassle, etc. Both of the airdrops have very interesting white papers & should solve some of the problems that happens with Bitcoin - like transaction fees, slow speeds, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png