The most useful best desktop wallets. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

Edited by Digicoin

My favorite wallets are Atomic then Coinomi and Guarda. They are really better than Exodus wich is the 1st non-custodial multicurrency wallet that I used in the past. They are available on computer and smartphone.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:11 PM, Digicoin said:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

Bitcoin core need a lot of hard disk space to load the blockchain.

Electrum is good but incomplete

Copay is controversed

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

These are best crypto wallet and fully secured. More crypto trader use these wallets according to the requirement. I suggest to the user of these wallet must be create strong password and does not store any password in your email. This is best for you.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

I have been using electrum too since a year ago, I think. It was simply the best, we can even manually adding the fees when we want to send bitcoin to other address. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I'm not aware of this.  Because I don't have a desktop.  If you are a mobile user, I would suggest you to use some wallet.  But later on I will be able to inform you about this.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, Digicoin said:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

Of all these wallets, I better suggest you use Electrum. Because for me this wallet is good for desktop use. And the others I don't use it.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 18.02.2020 at 08:16, Mahmud123 said:

Choose your Bitcoin wallet. Select a wallet to store your bitcoin so you can start transacting on the network.

Coinbase is distinctly outstanding and it's far best pockets so I am like this wallet and I am like this coinbase wallet

• -1 1

Coinbase is the best wallet for dekstop. Because this wallet reputation is very good. Now most of the people used this wallet

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2

On 18.02.2020 at 11:09, rulfstumla said:

I do no longer utilize desktop So I do no longer know anything about computing device wallets. I utilize portable cellphone So I utilize a flexible cellphone wallet. I do no longer recognize approximately computing device wallets

I think Coinbase Wallet is one of the foremost effective wallets within the world.  I'm utilizing this wallet.  This wallet could be a exceptionally secure and secure wallet.  This wallet's notoriety is exceptionally great

• +4 1

I'm personally using the desktop wallet of Coinomi. I'm very happy as it syncs also with the app they provide. Coinomi is a wallet where you can store lot's of coins beside BTC.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Electrum already supports several OS platforms including: Linux, Windows, OS X, Android. Some of the features of Electrum include: The application is relatively light and fast when accessed / used. Can use the Electrum Wallet from several devices. No need to download blockchain. The smallest standard unit in Electrum uses mBTC. Two factor authentication. Supports Segwit.

• +2 1

You can visit bitcoin website to see the most common desktop wallets that are used by bitcoiners. Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin Knots, Bither, Armory and a few other wallets are listed in the website. If you click on each wallet, a new page will open and you will see advantages (green) and disadvantages (orange) of each desktop wallet. I browsed all wallets and found that Electrum is the best of them because it didn't have any weaknesses but other wallets had vulnerable environment. I chose Electrum as the safest desktop wallet.

• +1 1

I heard about these desktop wallets. Thanks for sharing the list with us. Cause it's really useful. I personally use only coinbase and trustwallet. But I'll open a desktop wallet soon. 

Thanks for sharing valuable information  but I not using desktop wallets for holding my crypto currency personally I using blockchain wallet for hold funds.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I use both mobile and desktop version of Atomic Wallet synchronously and they are. There are a whole lot of useful features. 

On 1/21/2020 at 4:11 PM, Digicoin said:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

i also use electrum since the beginning and i would suggest it too, but it is only for bitcoin.

so as multi coin wallet i would suggest atomic wallet, it has a lot of different coins and it is pretty simple, i have never had any problems with this

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing, but I don't use desktop wallets maybe because mobile wallets is more comfortable. Main reason of it that everyone have mobile phone in pocket and in any time you can take it and use except desktop.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Blockchain is best wallet for PC.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.

I use bitcoin core wallet for my desktop. In my use experience it's a good wallet. It's so easy to use and so much secure. I use it from 2 years ago in my desktop computer.

• +2 1

Im curious is coinbase or coinbase pro works on desktop pc? If it really works then i think coinbase/coinbase pro.by the way i don't have a desktop computer thats why i don't really know.

In my opinion i will say coinbase wallet is best. This wallet is most popular and safe wallet. Many people will support on the wallet and they are using the coinbase wallet. Even l also use the wallet to keep my coin.     

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi I am using Exodus in my desktop window pc I loved it it's very fast and convenient speed of transaction is very fast my recommendation is use wirex and Exodus

• +2 1
  • +5 1

actually i dont use desktop wallets and i perfer to work with mobile wallets or web wallets cause i can use them whenever i want but i think atomic is a good wallet too and it has a desktop wallet too.