The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

If you are looking for the best desktop wallet I think it would be Electrum, it is easy and secure, there are plenty other wallets but I recommend this one , and remember to write down your password in case you have forgotten it and keep it in a safe place. 

• +2 1

Their are many wallets in market place.  All are doing good and trying to construct a better plateform for their users.  It also depends upon the situations that hows it running. 

But Electrum and Gaurda are the  best as compared to all other wallets.  As they have high security systems and much more usefull features that other wallets don't have. 

• -2 1
  • +2 1

@Digicoin I agree with your list of good / excellent desk top wallets. But I think you forgot 1. You also have Jaxx Liberty wallet. Its been around for yrs, is fast, secure, updates regularly, it also acts as an exchange within the wallet, among some other neat features. I use Exodus & Jaxx Liberty and am very happy with both.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

In my point of view trust,coinbase and mobile wallets are more better than other wallets.Many peoples are supporting and using these wallets due to good privacy settings.

• +1 1

The Electrum wallet is really good, and there are also many others, such as Rehl wallet, and Copay. These are the safest wallets, but for me, I prefer the Electrum wallet.

• +1 1

Electrum is the leading desktop wallet that I use. This wallet is best for the desktop it is easy to operate. Electrum have good security and most reliable option.

• +1 1

Hello from your list I have only used Exodus and never had problems is a very complete wallet, but then I changed to Atomi wallet, both have some similarities and their security is very good 

Coinbase wallet is the best one.this platform provide good opportunities or facilities for those people which use this platform.this platform also provide good services to win many cryptocurrencies.this platform support bitcoin I suggest All of you please try this platform.it is a wonderful amazing platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:00 AM, Merhonisa1122 said:

I think the best desktop wallet is trezor .it is a secure digital wallet .we can store here the litecoin ,bitcoin and other keypasword .trezor is best then the traditional  software wallet.

Desktop wallets are wallets you can use on computers, not hardware wallets. Normally, desktop wallet like electrum can be connected to trezor or other hardware wallets like ledger nano, but they are not desktop wallets. 

I like XRP wallet. But this is only for ripple blockchain. It is cheap and fast, so this is why I like it. I don't use wallets programs (zen maybe, but this is for everyday drop).

The best desktop wallet is coinbase wallet.I think it is the most useful desktop wallet.My using experience of  this wallet is so good. 

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Bilal mehmood said:

i used many wallets.Trust,Electron, bitcoin copy.

Did you meant electrum because I have not seen any wallet called electron before? Also which wallet is called bitcoin copy? I have never heard of such wallet before. You still have a lot to learn before posting. 

• +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:00 AM, Merhonisa1122 said:

I think the best desktop wallet is trezor .it is a secure digital wallet .we can store here the litecoin ,bitcoin and other keypasword .trezor is best then the traditional  software wallet.

Ah! Trezor is not a desktop type of wallet, it is a cold wallet and hardware type of cold wallet. 

22 hours ago, Sapna Mumtaz said:

These wallets are classified into mobile wallets desktop wallets  hot and Cold wallets etc .

Wallets are classified into two: cold and how wallet. Cold wallets are paper and hardware wallet. Whole the remaining are hot wallets. 

Hello every one, i want to explain that the coinbase is most useful wallet as a desktop.coinbase is one of the best wallet they provide the good security and coinbase is most papular wallet now a days.

The atomic and exodus wallet are some of the best desktop wallets I have used, the exodus wallet is even more beginner friendly than a host of many mobile wallets 

1 hour ago, Rani786 said:

Bitcoin core wallet is the best desktop wallet which is a full node bitcoin.When we download bitcoins core wallet then it becomes must that we should download the whole blockchain to our computer.its transaction is also easy.This wallet has ability to access on our private keys completely.So it is the best desktop wallet.

I haven't really used the bitcoin core wallet before, is it as beginners friendly as the atomic and exodus wallet?? DOES it also support the ERC-20 tokens?? 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

Electrum is best for its various feature. From all desktop wallet electrum is mostly used wallet. We can add fees when we want to sent currency others. I think it is the main reason for using electrum. Its security system also very strong.  

• +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:41 AM, Farhan khan said:

there are many desktop wallets...which are most popular for securing different types of coins..the best one which is in my use is the trust wallet...one of the best wallet...no chance of hacking in this wallet...safe and secure wallet

I only know trust to support phones which are both having iOS version and the android version. But I have not heard about it on desktop before. Can you give me the download link to their official wallet on desktop?

Dear trust is better for everyone because  if their trust they make it more useful and easy best security and your assets will be safe here and and I don't know about your recommended sites.

For me I know some of these wallets, and I think desktop wallets are good. I have made use of exodus in the past and I know that it supports a lot of different crypto and that is one of the reasons why a lot of users make use of this wallet. 

• +3 1

Desktop wallets are program that stor and manage the private key for your Bitcoins on your computer's hard drive.I will recommend atomic wallet as it is beginner friendly and can be used on desktop and mobile.It can store up to 500 different coins and tokens in a single interface.