Binance Launchpad - Page 4 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

Binance Launchpad

Binance is the most popular exchange now and anyone can make a good profit from this exchange its not that hard...

i love the launchepad. Get free coins, Just for staking BNB.

In this method BNB will keep it's value(or go higher) and you will earn some new coins and maybe there is a potentional hit with it.

Binance launch is best opportunity to invest money and gets amazing returns and I think better opportunity to make money double or 10x gains. Participate in launch pool and earn extra money.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Thank you very much for the info I always try to be aware of the binance Launchpad since by staking BNB they give you some tokens of the cryptocurrencies that they are listing, I also love the launchpool since it also gives you some tokens to your balance every day

is One of the Binance Coin or Token Launch Pad, which just said it AND announced the WazirX Coin Sales Answers. Binance, there were 20,000 winning tickets in Hands out of a total of 5.0 hands out of a total of 10,000 winners...

On 1/21/2020 at 8:38 PM, Man said:

Binance is one of the most widely used exchanges. And this exchange also has a good reputation and the volume in this exchange is also large.

IEO in Binance exchange has always been the choice of many people to invest. So the crypto community is always waiting when Binance announces Launchpad.

And this upcoming Binance Launchpad is WazirX (WRX)

For more information, please visit here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360039024731

How is your response regarding Binance Launchpad? Is IEO carried out at Binance always successful and always high enthusiasm.

Give your response 🙂

Well I think binance launchpad is great platform for new IEO's. And many good project are came from there. I hope, It's good for investment.

I have been operating with Binance for some time, and I think that each project is a success, it is considered the safest and most reliable platform in the world of Cryptocurrencies, at the time, I could not invest in this launch of the WazirX tokens, but I read in their news that was a success, at the time a total of 100,000,000 WRX were sold with 1 WRX = $ 0.02 and to this date that coin is valued at $ 0.094646

On 1/21/2020 at 9:38 AM, Man said:

Binance is one of the most widely used exchanges. And this exchange also has a good reputation and the volume in this exchange is also large.

IEO in Binance exchange has always been the choice of many people to invest. So the crypto community is always waiting when Binance announces Launchpad.

And this upcoming Binance Launchpad is WazirX (WRX)

For more information, please visit here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360039024731

How is your response regarding Binance Launchpad? Is IEO carried out at Binance always successful and always high enthusiasm.

Give your response 🙂

Of course Binance already has its well-earned reputation and the projects it launches at least have its support, at least I will enter the project with a modest amount 🙂

• +5 1

I think it is a great step in the field, especially since the Bainans platform is the one that adopted it, in my opinion, it will give a lot of opportunity for investment even without trading.

Binance launchpad is the most sought after of investors because it is always projects of the highest quality that when launched have an excellent performance

Binance Launchpad is good, although lately the projects that you can support, at the moment they are listed, their price goes up a lot, but days later they have already depreciated a lot. It is difficult to seek investment in such currencies.

Edited by velasco19

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I am always up to date with new projects, launched by Binance, in my opinion very reliable. I have placed my savings in two Binance Launchpool with good results, earning FLM and ALPHA Token.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think binance lunchpad is a very good project. It's also a good platform for IEO. I recommend binance platform for IEO investment because it's always a success. I haven't hear any related scam about binance. 

• +1 1

I used to participate in the launchpad binance when it was "First Come First Served" mode now in this lottery mode you need a lot of money to participate and have little chance of being drawn, but still have a very high return when the coin is listed

• +4 1

The launchpad in binance is the best feature for new investory to invest with security and in addition to authentic that you have to the have the capacity to promote .even after coming here rll won't get much for their ios .

I think bin as nce lunchpad is a very good project .it is always project of the highest quality that when launched have an excellent performance .it will give a lot of opportunities for investment even without reading .

Binance launchpad is exclusive token lunch platform for enterprnures to bring the most transformative projects into life with the help of binance users around the world. Projects accepted to launch on binance launchpad will have greater access to resources and support from across the binance ecosystem.

Binance Launchpad compiles extensive information about every single project it hosts. The platform has also created a research center to conduct in-depth reviews of each listed project. ... With BitTorrent, users were able to purchase BTT tokens (BitTorrent tokens) using both BNB (Binance coin) and TRX (Tron coin).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтью Хоуган заявил, что институциональные инвесторы, вложат в биткойн до 1 триллиона долларов через биржевые фонды (ETF), поскольку они постепенно переходят в криптовалюту. В записке, разосланной инвестиционным экспертам, Хоуган выразил обеспокоенность по поводу волатильности цен на биткойн. Поскольку актив колеблется от 60 до 70 тысяч долларов, генеральный директор считает, что лучшая стратегия — «сохранять спокойствие и смотреть в будущее».   Несмотря на краткосрочные колебания, Хоуган выделил несколько ключевых предстоящих событий. К ним относятся халвинг и потенциальное одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF такими крупными платформами, как Morgan Stanley или Wells Fargo . Хоуган подчеркнул, что текущие процессы комплексной проверки, проводимые инвестиционными комитетами и консультантами, являются важным шагом перед совершением инвестиций в биткойны. Он упомянул, что в ожидании этих событий цена Биткойна может испытать боковое движение в ответ на незначительные изменения настроений. Тем не менее, Хоуган с оптимизмом смотрит на будущее Биткойна, ссылаясь на устойчивый бычий рынок с ростом почти на 300% за последние 15 месяцев и веские причины для дальнейшего роста.   Январское одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF значительно открыло рынок криптовалют для профессионалов в области инвестиций. Хоуган считает, что это знаменует собой начало интереса со стороны профессионалов, управляющих триллионами долларов, и этот процесс займет годы. Он также подчеркнул приток $12 миллиардов в ETF с момента их запуска, назвав это самым успешным дебютом ETF. Тем не менее, он ожидает, что глобальные управляющие активами, выделяющие всего 1% своих портфелей в биткойны, могут привести к притоку в 1 триллион долларов, в результате чего первоначальные 12 миллиардов долларов кажутся минимальными инвестициями. Ранее в марте Хоуган предположил, что спотовые ETF Ethereum могут привлечь больше активов, если будут запущены после мая. Учитывая более осторожный прогноз относительно майского дебюта, он предположил , что декабрьский запуск может быть более выгодным. Задержка даст Уолл-стрит и традиционному финансовому сектору больше времени для понимания сложностей криптовалюты, особенно Биткойна. По оценкам Хогана, Уолл-стрит потребуется от восьми до девяти месяцев, чтобы приспособиться к биткойнам, прежде чем рассматривать новый ETF.
    • Hello, friends, I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post. When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you. Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim! Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups
    • Як не крути, держава всеодно захоче накласти лапу на вашу діяльність, це просто покищо питання часу!
    • Снижение комиссий и увеличение прибыли: Как Bitmore изменяет игру Высокие банковские комиссии давно являются проблемой для многих предпринимателей. В Bitmore мы стремимся к минимизации ваших расходов на финансовые операции. Убедитесь лично, воспользуйтесь услугами перевода денег между странами, или оплаты счетов.
    • Lower fees and higher profits: How Bitmore is changing the game High bank fees have long been a problem for many entrepreneurs. At Bitmore, we're committed to minimizing your financial transaction costs. See for yourself, use our cross-country money transfer or bill payment services.
    • Обмен в несколько кликов!!! О нас: Сервис на рынке появился  недавно, но наша команда с опытом в сфере обменов больше 5-ти лет, готова предоставить клиенту максимально быстрый и качественный обмен. Наши операторы консультируют клиента на всех этапах сделки. Возможны быстрые обмены с Банковских карт, QIWI, Юмани на Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, LiteCoin и другие криптовалюты и обратно. Так же предусмотрена работа с обменами вида Криптовалюта-Криптовалюта. Для клиентов предусмотрено: - Выгодные условия для обмена; - Реферальная программа ; - Программа лояльности для новых клиентов  Оставляйте заявки, обращайтесь в чат и совершайте обмены на выгодных условиях! На данном этапе время работы обменного сервиса с 10:00 до 22:00 по МСК. Наши контакты: eMail: https://admin@ebucks.fi  - для сотрудничества https://support@ebucks.fi   - поддержка, вопросы по обменам Telegram: https://t.me/ebuckssup (@ebuckssup) добавляйтесь только по ссылке. Возможны дубли мошенников. Чат на сайте: https://ebucks.fi/ru
    • Актуальные курсы на 29.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем выгодные обмены в Тайланде. Вы можете купить Тайские Баты по самому выгодному курсу.   НАШИ ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА: Анонимность и безопасность Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий Среднее время обработки заявки 5 минут Работаем 24/7   КОНТАКТЫ Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PRO Телефон: +66 918464597 Телеграм: https://t.me/atm24pr
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Майнер криптовалюты Hut 8 Corp опубликовал отчет о своих результатах за последние шесть месяцев. Согласно пресс-релизу компании , Hut 8 увеличила выручку до $60,6 млн за шесть месяцев, закончившихся 31 декабря 2023 года. Основные показатели финансовой отчетности Hut 8 включают увеличение выручки на 32% и значительное увеличение чистой прибыли до $6,2 млн по сравнению с к предыдущему чистому убытку. Стоимость майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ) составила 18 815 долларов США, и за этот период компания добыла 1244 биткойна. Стоимость энергии Hut 8 за МВтч составила 44,52 доллара США, что отражает эффективность управления затратами на электроэнергию. Биткойн укрепляет активы Hut 8 Сила баланса компании очевидна в ее активах в биткойнах : по состоянию на 31 декабря 2023 года 9 195 биткойнов оценивались примерно в 388,1 миллиона долларов. Эта база активов обеспечивает Hut 8 значительную рыночную стоимость и потенциал для будущих доходов. Биткойн демонстрирует устойчивый рост с начала года после того, как спотовые биткойн- ETF в США привлекли в биткойн институциональных и розничных инвесторов. С начала года первая и до сих пор лидирующая криптовалюта в мире подорожала на 60%, а в начале марта BTC обновил свой исторический максимум, поднявшись выше $70 000. Кроме того, рыночная капитализация Биткойна превысила 1,4 триллиона долларов, что сделало самую ценную криптовалюту восьмым по величине активом в мире, обогнав серебро.