Binance Launchpad - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

Binance Launchpad

6 hours ago, bliznec said:

At the cryptocurrency exchange Binance, ICOs are always held, to which capital is needed, where the figure sometimes goes off the scale. This means that some users are unable to collect more than $ 1,000 in order to participate in the ICO. 

Right it's exclusively for a big investor not for a smaller amount,in other side they should give a chance for small investor to participate in any IEO in binance to encourage people to new project, i think they are afraid for scammers 

23 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Small investors are those who expect a certain amount, at least participate with 10 dollars. But the Binance exchange will not take such a step. 

Binance never take a small amount from investor they want a big amount even if you want to trade bitcoin you need minimum 100k satoshi not like yobit 10k or other exchange 

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

So in this case the Yobit exchange is the best than Binance we can buy any new project but not in binance 

Yes, there is one, but at Banance they offer not favorable conditions, especially for a new user. Yobit is the first exchange for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/12/2020 at 4:05 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

For now, Binance has not yet announced what Projects will be available for the next IEO. But for the IEO launchpad from binance it's very good to invest. at least the benefits can be gained.

The next project announced in Binance exchange is Creepts coin you can find it the launch pad of binance they have some airdrop to for this coin that you can join 

Good luck 

On 4/9/2020 at 12:15 AM, angga496783 said:

Binance Launchpad is a very good platform for IEO. the first IEO of BTT conducted at the platform become a fulfillment and many buyers turned into able to take advantage of the IEO. i'm thinking of starting a Binance alternate account now to gain

Bittorent is not the first IEO of Binance, previously Binance had held an IEO, it's just that the previous IEO was not very well known and the distance between the first IEO Binance and IEO Bittorent was more than 1 year. You can see it on the official launchpad binance site, https://launchpad.binance.com/ 

you can scroll to the bottom, there are two IEO before Bittorent, Gifto and Bread.

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

that's what we've been waiting for, but unfortunately as always again. I did not participate in their IEO, because now I don't have 50 BNB. But only support their airdrop and play games now.

Yes you can earn some if this coin just by participate in the airdrop but also you can buy it if you can collect 50 BNB  with your friends and put them in one account and buy 

On 4/3/2020 at 3:50 AM, bliznec said:

Yes, there is one, but at Banance they offer not favorable conditions, especially for a new user. Yobit is the first exchange for me.

As i can say to other friends, I made that with sone friends we can collect all bnb and out it in one account abd participate with it and after distribute the profit

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

For now it seems I have not participated very much in the IEO. And also no friends just open things, like gathering to be able to participate. So just to watch.

If not you can just make a little study and see how much the coin is sold and what price will have when they will be listed and see if it's profitable or not, to make an idea 

19 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Actually it is one of the opportunities to buy when first listing and usually IEO from binance can be profitable at the beginning.

Right it's a good idea too just we want the listing day and buy with the listed price we can make profit in the future , you need just to follow the twitter of Binance to be notified 

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

We'll see cartesi that can be traded, see what percentage increases. of course people who are included in IEO they must have benefited. That's the IEO binance thing that people are always happy about.

The IEO is Complete now the price in the sell of the IEO is 90k satoshi of BNB and now it's 350k satoshi when it's listed the price is increse by 250 per cent ,You can see the real profit that's really t high and still up 

We really lose this chance 

40 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

If we invest in their IEO, it will definitely benefit. But because they do not have the capital to participate, so there is no profit gained. except buy it directly on the market.

Yes there is many way to invest in new project not only in IEO as you say we can buy the coin and sell it with a good price after any one can use the strategy who can do

20 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Indeed, this is one of the things that can be done, but I dare to do that with IEO, which has just finished binary exchange, if it is in another exchange. maybe I don't dare to do it.

There is many exchange who offer this service with a low engagement less than Binance Launchpad Like bittrex Kucooin and Huobi But really not like project in Binance because all project want to be listed there 

46 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Another alternative might be an option is IEO from Kucoin and Huobi. But Launchpad Binance is undoubtedly proven by several projects that are successful in doing IEO.

Yes because of the reputation of binance any new project want some support from bianance exchange they can bring him more investor 

4 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Not only safer, but can provide benefits. If you can't get a big profit, at least in those investments get a profit. Seeing the history of IEO on binance, it can always provide a high ROI.

Yes right the history is great for all IEO n binance but the problem is only for a big investor the beginner in crypto cant invest in launchpad this is the problem , I hope that binance can reserve some IEO for small capital like make it in BinanceDex for example 

1 hour ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Actually, this hope has long been conveyed, the goal is only one. also want to be able to participate in their IEO, even though sometimes we are unable to contribute.

In other side i think if the binance low the minimum to 10 BNB you will have a low investor and many of new project dont accept that ,The power of the IEO on binance is the large amount that investor can star with that's why the majority of project dont fall after listing in the exchange,I dont know 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, scorpiali said:

Yes that's why they have to add other launchpad for new investor like i say in Binance Dex for example and leave the real launchpad normal 

Well mate can you explain about binance exchange ieo, what is ieo and how its help for new members, because i cannot use binance exchange so i have no information about any investment plans from binance, so i think you provide some information for me.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate can you explain about binance exchange ieo, what is ieo and how its help for new members, because i cannot use binance exchange so i have no information about any investment plans from binance, so i think you provide some information for me.

Binance IEO is a new project that the exchange put them to sell before listed in the real exchange market and you can buy them  with low price and sell them after listing and make a big profit,you just nee to eligibility for that 

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

And Binance launchpad information, usually announced a few days before holding a BNB. With that, usually there will be an impact of the increase in the BNB. If many people participate and the rest are just waiting for the announcement again to claim the ticket or listing.

it's really very hard to have a ticket to participate  in any Launchpad in Binance,as you can know you need more than 50 the BNB to participate. That's why binance supporter his coin like that

Binance lauchpad has been trusted by top crypto investors like the young Tron founder Justin Sun and the ease of fund raising is attracting different projects to it.

• +2 1

I worked for a long time on the Binance platform and I was present in all updates and new projects and I am completely confident that any new project associated with the name of the Binance platform is a successful project and contributes to the development of trading and earning operations.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think binace is the most popular exchange now and anyone can make a good profit from this exchange. i think binace is the most popular exchange now and anyone can make a good profit from this exchange.

• -5 1
  • +3 1

I worked for a time-consuming time on the Binance platform and I was acquainted with each and everyone update and new projects and I am finally assured that any new assignment allied with the brand of the Binance platform is doing well scheme and contributes to the education of trading and earning operations.

Well,i concur with you,binance is one of the most respectable crypto exchange,it is trusted by many,with a decent group who made bunches of things that can improved the site. In any case coin posting on binance promise us that a coin isn't trick.