Binance Launchpad - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

Binance Launchpad

Hey, Binance recently launched there trading site. We can trade here any currency and it is very profitable for trading. They give us lot of instructions for trading. We can easily trade here and we can get lot of profit.     

On 2/9/2020 at 2:18 PM, MAQ said:

Binance Launchpad is good, but it's very difficult to be there. At least you have to have 50 BNB to be able to contribute, so that in my opinion is too high.

Yes I agree with you if they exigent a such condition "50 BNB" so its very difficult to reach that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it is a great step in the field, especially since the Bainans platform is the one that adopted it, in my opinion, it will give a lot of opportunity for investment even without trading.

13 hours ago, walaaoo0007 said:

You must open an account there and verify that you must be able to contribute to the IEO.The Binance Exchange's IEO has always been a choice for investment.

Yes right every one must have a verified account on binance to participate in any now IEO project and you need BNB coin to buy with 

19 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Requirements that must be met before contributing. And the thought is to hold BNB, which is very big. At least 50 BNB, of course, only large investors can participate in every IEO binance.

Only big investor who invest in binanace IEO and that's why the majority of project in binance succeed because there is no small investment 

47 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Agree with that, because all IEOs carried out in binance, the project is always successful. Because the reputation of binance also affects. People believe in this exchange.

Yes the reputation is very important for new investor because now we live in world with many scammers and no one trust any one 

I can tell you, yes you can earn a lot of profit for this, but the only problem is getting a ticket to buy a part and buy coins is really tough today. Launchpad in Binance is the best feature to invest in to protect new investors and is really good at being a scammer

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For example ICO, now people no longer believe. And not all IEO can be trusted either, it all depends on the exchange and the project. Therefore because of many scammers, people are always careful when they want to invest.

If you want to join an IEO in binance you need to have a big amount to participate in any new project they dont accept small investor that's why the majority of project succeed in my opinion 

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

I agree with that, it's not arbitrary to invest in their IEO. I myself am still unable to contribute to it, except when I just bought the listing.

I have done that one time and with some friends not lonely, it's really difficult.Now i buy a listed coins like you say and hope i can make some profit 

If we are able to contribute to every IEO in binance, we are invited to do so. But if you can't, then don't force it. Because we can still hope to buy coins later, and most of them can be profitable.

Yes of course you can buy the coins later but if you buy it in the IEO  you can get it with a very low price not like when it's listed , the price grow up 

Welcome with me
  Binance Launchpad is a very good platform for IEO offers, but merchants are often dumped
Finally, to participate in IEO on Binance Launchpad, you have to own 50 BNB units

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Contributing directly to IEO does get a cheap price, but I can't do that. because as I said earlier that contributing to IEO binance, of course, at least 50 BNB must be. I really can't afford it.

In Binance it's really hard it's not for all , but you can do that in bittrex they have IEO sometime and in other exchange too not only binance. Yobit have it too

Well,i agree with you,binance is one of the most reputable crypto exchange,it is trusted by many,with a good team who made lots of things that can improved the site. Anyways coin listing on binance guarantee us that a coin is not  scam.

46 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

In other exchanges there really is IEO, as you said. But for trust and having the opportunity to benefit, I trust IEO binance more.

I have just one time participate in IEO on binance and i have do that with many friends and i can say it's really good and the project called Troy if i remember was a good profit 

10 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I want the project and do you benefit at that time? I hope you get a profit, because the average IEO done by binance can certainly generate profits. Even though it's small, but at least the investment we make is beneficial.

Yes of course i really make a profit, if i remember i have buy it with 3k satoshi with BNB coin and i sell it with 6k satoshi and the coin is still in trade with this price. so it's a good profit 

8 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Even the benefits that you say are 2x benefits. I'm sure many people benefit from the project, that's the advantage of IEO binance. Because people already believe binance always provides good projects from the results of their lab.

Yes because it's Binance it's a very good reputed exchange and they can accept any project if it's not a good one, i want to participate in the last one called waziex but i dont , the wazirx it's a biggest Indian exchange and the binance was bough it in the last month 

14 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I am sure there are very many projects that have been included in the Binance lab research to do IEO. But unfortunately we cannot get any information except the official announcement of the binance exchange

If you have account on Binance you will see all the time this announce in the top of the exchange of just follow the official twitter and you get it 

What I mean is before official announcement, for example the other project parties must also not let them know if they are doing IEO. If not, it will be canceled, so before the official announcement. no one ever knew what projects would come next.

I dont think so we cant know the next project at this moment we need to wait until the official announce or read some news in cointelegraph about that 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

That is pleased with Binance, which is where anyone will not know what the next project. Whether it's for IEO, vote coins and others.

Also for the vote to who will be listed next in Binance you should have the minimum of 50 BNB to have just one vote for your coin every thing in binance is with money nothing free

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Vote alone must have 50 BNB, really a very high requirement. but I once got a BNB, either getting from the reward vote or there is a reward from other programs. whereas at that time the BNB that I had was not as much as 50 BNB.

Oh yes it's really high amount but if you vote for your coin and he win the voting and have listed in binance they will give some reward from the project you voted for 

On 1/21/2020 at 8:08 PM, Man said:

Binance is one of the most widely used exchanges. And this exchange also has a good reputation and the volume in this exchange is also large.

IEO in Binance exchange has always been the choice of many people to invest. So the crypto community is always waiting when Binance announces Launchpad.

And this upcoming Binance Launchpad is WazirX (WRX)

For more information, please visit here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360039024731

How is your response regarding Binance Launchpad? Is IEO carried out at Binance always successful and always high enthusiasm.

Give your response 🙂

Indeed binance is a very large crypto currency exchange platform by its volume level. Also people trust its IEO projects. I did hear about the WRX. But it was a while ago. In my preference i would go for bitcoin. 

That is true, even if you choose a losing coin. then the reward will get BNB. So still profitable, but usually for the winners can be known, according to the project concerned.

Oh OK right even my chosen project was lose i have reward , that's great i really dont know that . Thanks for this information 

At the beginning of the announcement it was even said, we want to choose the winners and losers will definitely receive a reward. For many, it certainly depends on the users participating in the Voting.

Great , in this moment i have just about twenty BNB in my account i need to work more to buy some bnb to be in . Th price now is good about 12 dollars and the coin have a good opportunity in future 

8 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For BNB Coins, I can guarantee this coin is indeed very good. Previously I traded this coin up to $24- $25 and now it's down, and it's very good now to invest in BNB.

Right It's a really good investement now , I have sell it with 30 dollars in last year and now it's going down, and i remember when it was with just 10 dollars where i buy some in the middle of 2018

On 24.03.2020 at 23:15, scorpiali said:

I dont think so we cant know the next project at this moment we need to wait until the official announce or read some news in cointelegraph about that 

At the cryptocurrency exchange Binance, ICOs are always held, to which capital is needed, where the figure sometimes goes off the scale. This means that some users are unable to collect more than $ 1,000 in order to participate in the ICO. 

• Useful or interesting 1