Binance Launchpad - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

Binance Launchpad

Binance is one of the most widely used exchanges. And this exchange also has a good reputation and the volume in this exchange is also large.

IEO in Binance exchange has always been the choice of many people to invest. So the crypto community is always waiting when Binance announces Launchpad.

And this upcoming Binance Launchpad is WazirX (WRX)

For more information, please visit here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360039024731

How is your response regarding Binance Launchpad? Is IEO carried out at Binance always successful and always high enthusiasm.

Give your response 🙂

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

On 1/21/2020 at 3:38 PM, Man said:

Binance is one of the most widely used exchanges. And this exchange also has a good reputation and the volume in this exchange is also large.

IEO in Binance exchange has always been the choice of many people to invest. So the crypto community is always waiting when Binance announces Launchpad.

And this upcoming Binance Launchpad is WazirX (WRX)

For more information, please visit here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360039024731

How is your response regarding Binance Launchpad? Is IEO carried out at Binance always successful and always high enthusiasm.

Give your response 🙂

Binance Launchpad is a very good platform for IEO. The first IEO of BTT conducted on the platform was a success and many investors was able to profit from the IEO. I'm thinking of opening a Binance exchange account now to benefit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

12 hours ago, Popedee said:

Binance Launchpad is a very good platform for IEO. The first IEO of BTT conducted on the platform was a success and many investors was able to profit from the IEO. I'm thinking of opening a Binance exchange account now to benefit

BTT is indeed one of the many projects that conduct Launcpad Binance. Although getting here, ROI is not much to get for their IEO. But still it is profitable to do. You must open an account there and verify to be able to contribute to IEO.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The launchpad in Binance is the best feature for new investor to invest with security and don't be scammers it's really good and I have a lovely experience with Binance launchpad I have participate and I can tell you , yes you can make a lot of profit on it, but the only problems is to have a ticket to participate and buy coins it's become really hard today

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BTT is actually one of the many projects managed by LaunchCAD Finance.  Even after coming here, RII will not get much for their IOs.  Yet it is profitable to do so.  You must open an account there and verify that you must be able to contribute to the IO

• +2 2

1 hour ago, F4uz said:

Wow really nice info sir . very good to listen that binance will have ieo . i will buy wrx and invest because i really believe binance . binance is number one of market exchange in the world 

i am also much interested about this. i think binace is the most popular exchange now and anyone can make a good profit from this exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm sure BTT will be among several other initiatives unveiled by means of LaunchCad Money. Despite if forthcoming in this article, RII would not receive considerably with regards to IOs. Still, it truly is successful to accomplish this. You will need to start an account provider at this time there, in addition, to authenticate that you have to have the capacity to promote IO.

• +3 1

Binance является проверенной и надежной платформой которую используют множество пользователей, + есть мобильное приложение.

• +1 1

For this Launchpad session, a set of 30,000,000 TROY of icons (about $ 150,000 USD) will be split and divided into all Launchpad participants who don't have a winning ticket.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:32 PM, Popedee said:

The ROI may not be much but coins on Binance Launchpad are good project and not done shit coins developers are only waiting to dump on traders. I love the way Binance protected it's image by not getting involved in shit IEO

People expect that Binance attaches its integrity and reputation to every IEO it endorses and knowing that they won't allow any frivolous project to go through and ending up in throwing mud at them, people gladly look forward to their Launchpad and hopefully WazirX (WRX) will get good patronage.

• +2 1

I missed lots of launched offer because of time out 

The launchpad in Binance is the best element for new speculator to contribute with security and don't be con artists it's great and I have a dazzling involvement in Binance launchpad I have take part and I can let you know , yes you can make a ton of benefit on it, yet the main issues is to have a pass to take an interest and purchase coins it's become extremely hard today

• +1 1

IEO, ICO and STO is same the different is only about model. That is big event and mostly release on exchanges, the reason is to create positive sentiment that the event have system and fund to give members good services and income. Binance is one of them but if they fail Kucoin will replace their position.

Almost every month Binance always holds a Binance Launchpad, IEO conducted by binance indeed invites high enthusiasm from members of the cryptocurrency community. Their IEO program is also accompanied by AMA, a promotion to introduce a very innovative product in my opinion.

Many private coins release in this exchanges and BNB is the one. The problem is not in IEO or exchanges but in members habit, after IEO they will dump the price and coins lost their value. We can't push people to keep hold but I'm really sure we should help exchanges with their IEO, hold more longer to get small demand is great.

The ROI may not be a lot however coins on Binance Launchpad are acceptable task and not done crap coins engineers are just holding back to dump on merchants. I love the manner in which Binance ensured it's picture by not engaging in poo IEO

13 hours ago, Md.Nure ayen babu said:

I do believe in CZ and Binance, but I think their growth to the top has also been matched by some large business growth errors. The launchpad is excellent and well researched, but it has flooded the market with new coins that people are losing funds at the top. This can correct when the market corrects, but there are coins that should be strong projects that have just filled up the market too quickly with too little behind them.

I believe in the new coins, because it is the choice of many competing projects. Everything is actually determined by the community too, if the community does not support by not buying. Then the new coins will never exist.

• +1 1

To participate in binance launchpad we need some thing to star buying new coins , the forst this that you have a verified account second is to have more than 50 BNB in your wallet , third is to to have a ticket to get some coins when it's listed

I think you can make a lot of profit, but buying coins and buying coins is really tough today.  It's really good and I've had a great experience with the bunch Launchpad I've attended

Yeah right binance is most trusted exchange and binance have very large volume and when any ieo launch on binance launchpad than mostly people are interested to invest.

In the meantime this exchange site is really making a lot of difference if the difference is more visible than we can all imagine, and it is the other fact that has been hidden for a long time......

• -1 1

We all know how much big is binance exchange and a lot of people want to earn through its ICO. Wazarix is new launchpad of binance. Actually wazarix is Indian Crypto exchange which is run by binance.

3 minutes ago, ROCKETonBIT said:

I can tell you, yes, you can earn a lot of profit for this, but the only problem is getting a ticket to buy a part and buying coins is very difficult today. Launchpad in Binance is the best investment opportunity to protect new investors, and it is really good at fraud.

I am with you in this information, especially the difficulty of buying currencies now, which is one of the biggest obstacles

Thanks for shearing your useful topic,This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:12 PM, Bithi said:

This exchange site is really making a lof of difference. It’s really a good i have a lovely experience with binnance launched i have participate. We every one be able to make believe.                         

Me too I have participate in one project in launchpad in binance exchange and i can say it's really great and profitable just the rules it's little bit hard for almost