Identifying investment scams - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Identifying investment scams

In my opinion, if there is a scam that looks more to the path that is not complicated, and provides a very unreasonable image as a lesson for us if you get a bitcoint or online currency with a different exchange from the market then it is already on the scam site.

There are simply a lot of sites that tell you whether the site is sincere or a quorum only when you put the link of the site you want to search around, or you can simply put a question about the site in Google.

Actually I think before investment we must be need to find real website for investment. If you invest in fake site then you can get back your money. 

your every word 100% percent correct now in online so many fake projects launch, its our responsebulity to search about this project fake are legit, you search in Google and you tube their you check the project reviews and check payment proofs, when you satisfied in this proofs then invest in this project.

Sometimes you get some emails from unknown people, most of them are from Africa, they will spam some people's emails just for scam, we can avoid this topic and delete their emails, not participate because they have a tendency to They can get your coins.

As i am new to this but i will say that there are many scammers online so be carefull before trading because they can give you a big lose i think online trading is not safe unless you know to person you are trading with.

investment scams involve getting you or your business to part with money on the promise of a questionable financial opportunity.

Other website are having a big amount to earn to offer to its users, avoid too good to be true because they might using the big amount of profit as a front but actually just a scam, we should have enough knowledge about crypto to avoid to be a victim of scammers.

If you want to identify the scam site or app simply go on site check there payment types and the affliction with which bank and get reweiws of the people's.

hello!, you can check the terms and conditions they give, many times in the small letters they tell you that they will not be responsible for any inconvenience or realize that you get to happen with your investment.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:27 PM, Karani said:

Aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering agents who bombard you with emails, how else can you spot an investment scam?

I think you don't show your interest those sides you have not any idea about this but if you check this site you can search in google and see the others people review that's help you to understand everything 

Dear mate I don't I have any idea on this the only way I can identify an investment scam is through the options you have listed above I hope to learn more ways from you guys in this forum

Hello dear, this is good topic because mistake of one person declare all the victims, thats why some sites are scam or some are not or some times we dont understand the site and we declare the site is scam, anyways be carefull about these scams or also We can chek site is secured or not, by lock sign on site's URL 

Consider that the subject of determining who is the fraudster and who is the honest It's not easy, especially for beginners. So the best way not to fall into their traps. Is not listening to anyone who is unreliable. Or you don't know him personally. That's my personal opinion.

Some scam sites, sometimes have websites which when search tend to have a thumbnail like, but on words, which just say no information, but when you enter the sites, it looks like a legit site

Anything witch is too good to be true is fake. Apply this principal to any projects or offers you counter with and you will be safe from any fruadment....

On 1/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Karani said:

Aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering agents who bombard you with emails, how else can you spot an investment scam?

well you see if it is scam site just by seeing they high daily percentage that you will receive if you invest on them there are not really other "indicators". 

maybe to see if it is a scam you can see if the site has a good script, if the team is real and if they have a linkedin account but no more than this.

as i said, the high returns say it all about the investment projects

Yes you are right.I totally agree with you.There are many sites Who promisis That they return double but after some time they back out.So before when you are investing your money on this type of sites Google  it about this site and took information about the owner if you are sacrificed   then invest.

Edited by Sehr
Point is missing

There are some other sings which can make you recognize scam:

- their offer is limited in time - buy now or miss this golden opportunity

- they like to compare themselves with the big names and state that they are times and times better than them

- you always need to invest really a little to make the big buck - it is that way because on the other side they do not have any expanses and probably are trying to make a ponzi scheme and with the money you make to pay the next ones but they become greedy and never pay anyone.

- there is target which at the beginning seems unreachable and at the moment when you reach it they give you more and more rules in order to get your money - the bait is close, you almost smell it and they tell you that you need to do that and that and you never get to it since it's all fake made to make you work for them.

I think many scammers now try to scam people in the online field so we must be aware of this fact we do not blindly believe in a stranger and do not provide any data invest The investment website should be checked before you invest. thank you

Fake team, useless product 

And also plagiarize white paper,  that's why be careful always and don't invest in this kind of investment because our money here will lose only. 

There are some tricks they guaranteed numerous things and consistently they need first to store they all destinations are tricks and counterfeit and do initially look into about the site that how much time it is in crypto field you can look through that...

These messages come daily to my email. It is boring and tiring. I do not enter those sites. It is a fraud that tells you that by just playing a game you will win a huge amount. You can check the site by seeing the companies sponsoring it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What's up guys, As i can see to previous scams in the internet you can easily spot it because they will offer you a high percentage of return in short period of time you can spot the difference with it to the legit sites.