How to earn income in online - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to earn income in online

That's why I like spending my free time reading several post of members in the forum it add a lots to me, 

There are various means of making online but the main problem is how to find a legit and paying ones that doesn't require investment before beginning.

Blog and affiliate marketing are actually the best for one who has the experience to start building on to reap the benefits in few years

On 7/20/2020 at 9:14 AM, Moontong said:

There are many ways for us to earn money online, we can do the things he mentioned. You can also try some forums like this and bitcointalk. You should also prioritize gaining knowledge because it will help you earn money.

Knowledge can help but the crypto industry does not have many opportunities lately. We can make a couple of trades each year and profit, yet still we are risking money. We can try and be active in various platforms and forums that pay some crypto but the amount is not this much to be able to live from this. Also bitcointalk is not having many opportunities. The high ranked members do not allow others to rank up and profit from signature campaigns. On cryptotalk nothing like that happens. The system here is giving equal chances to everyone.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information, there are many areas of profit from the Internet, in fact, including trading or electronic commerce, even doing mini services is considered a business.

There are plenty platforms that promises cryptocurrency if u participate in there work, such like faucet, minning, gambling holding, trading ,surverys etc, all this gives previllage to earn coins

They are all ways to collect money or raise capital and you need to have the ability to market and persuade, but not everyone owns it, so I advise you if there is no capital, you can work in one of the ways that you mentioned Including questionnaires, for example, collecting a good amount, and then moving to the cryptocurrency market and starting trading and investing, and with Loft you will be able to achieve excellent profits.

• +3 1

There's a lot of ways in earning money online specially in cryptoworld. You should look what is suitable and effective to you. For me working here in crypto i learn a lot of things in crypto trading and investment that's why i am now earn good with those 2 method.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 8:07 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Not everyone can create blog or join affliate programs. You can earn from here, although it is closed temporarily for new users, you can earn in faucet sites by hunting for bounties, and you can also invest 

I respect your post but I didn't not understand why you add faucet as earning source, because everyone knows now faucets not profitable just time waste job, I agree blogging and affiliate program also not gives passive income for everyone, because in blogging we need to generate stable traffic in our website and it's not easy, affiliate programs also same its really hard to convince anyone to buy products through our link, iam not sure every bounty gives good profit,

overall in my point of view online earning  not easy like so many members suggests, if we want really earning in online then we need three qualities 1) hardwork 2 patience 3) never give up.

• +2 2

On 1/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, sidik7 said:

Today i want sharing with all friends

lets to learn for all beginner hope this is will usefull to all friends opportunity to get income from online follow you can get income by blogging .

easy for create blog and with blog we can monetize to get earn but this process take time up to 1 year to get viewer from people the world in this proccess we need patience , and always create more content usefull so make people in the world in intersted to see your blog .

join in affilate program , affilate program is very legit income if we know strategy to join this but should better to see the audience and share , you can share in social media or channel you have .

build services , if you have skill likes a content writer or services management or community building i think you can try this opportunity but in this must have exprience .

i hope this is make more lesson for all beginner

This kind of earning method is so hard.. But i suggest you to join in different site where signatures campaign available, bounty and pay per post... Because its the easy way to earn money than the way you mentioned.. Also to create a blog you need much knowledge which is also hard to gain Knowabout.. Hope you understand.. So better it will be if you work on different site or trading, investment                 

On 5/15/2020 at 7:43 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's really a good source of income. 

My ways to earn money online are mining and joining referral program. 

It will consume most of our time but the payment is legit. 

Well, this is not profitable for me because this online mining and referral program is just a waste of time, this is legit but you need to take a long time just to get your small amount of profit.

I think its something to think of definetly but in times there is a problem that we have to really check and its important to keep on trying as hard and putting to gether a good way to earn money am good with trading because you get to see what is going on and thats it but in the end we eed also to follow some other new tactics, blogs and marketing require a lot of work and dedication

• +5 1

I think earning online is one of the most difficult job you can do , but we continue searching and in the end we are able to get some good money out of it but we look for some of the cases to which we are able to work with and they always  have a certain construe and they work well for us we are all suppose to clear certain things that can help us, earning online should be gradual

On 8/3/2020 at 6:27 PM, Honny143 said:

I respect your post but I didn't not understand why you add faucet as earning source, because everyone knows now faucets not profitable just time waste job, I agree blogging and affiliate program also not gives passive income for everyone, because in blogging we need to generate stable traffic in our website and it's not easy, affiliate programs also same its really hard to convince anyone to buy products through our link, iam not sure every bounty gives good profit,

overall in my point of view online earning  not easy like so many members suggests, if we want really earning in online then we need three qualities 1) hardwork 2 patience 3) never give up.

What didn't you understand mate? I clearly stated ways to make crypto irrespective of how much you make with them. Yes, faucets are not so productive nowadays but that surely doesn't make it a less way to make crypto. You just have to be patience as you said in this qouted comment and if you are not patient enough, you look for other ways to make crypto. Simple.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/6/2020 at 2:44 PM, Raqeebzy said:

What didn't you understand mate? I clearly stated ways to make crypto irrespective of how much you make with them. Yes, faucets are not so productive nowadays but that surely doesn't make it a less way to make crypto. You just have to be patience as you said in this qouted comment and if you are not patient enough, you look for other ways to make crypto. Simple.

Well mate I, you, and everyone knows present faucets not profitable, so my intention only why we suggest faucets anyone, because in online so many other source available better then faucet's, if you think my reaction wrong then excuse me, yes in my post I mention we need patience but It's not means work in this faucets for years and earn 1$ to 10$ dollars its not really value of our work, its just my clarification not against with you and your post hope understand me.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/6/2020 at 10:14 AM, Raqeebzy said:

What didn't you understand mate? I clearly stated ways to make crypto irrespective of how much you make with them. Yes, faucets are not so productive nowadays but that surely doesn't make it a less way to make crypto.

You don't rest, lol. Yeah, you are very right but again you can't generalise it even if 90% of them are time wasting and has disappointed us, what of the remaining 10%? Shouldn't they be considered as a faucet and place to make cryptocurrency? That's exactly what I am driving at. I believe you have been doing cryptocurrency for few years; so probably your level is beyond working with faucets, we shouldn't however discourage others neither should we say all faucets are bad.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

23 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I think there many online side which to participate to earn money when you work with them but I think this forum is good to make a post to earn cryptocurrency and it's also a good side will help you improve your knowledge and skills

I don't argue with you my friend but the fact here is that there is no any other sites that pays like cryptotalk. All other sites pays only a little and the task is many.

now a days, most of the people want to earn money in online( work from home), because most of the companies are closed due to corona virus. i think trading is a good earning method in online, but we need experience about trading. cryptotalk also a best earning method in online, it gives money for posting a commends and it will give knowladge also.

• +2 1

Blog is a best way to earn money if you can manage it, you can own a blog and promote it in a full year and it will return good amount to you after it becomes popular. Sharing our skills is also the best method to earn money because there are many people who needs to hire people with different skills.

• +3 1

Creating blogs is another good way of earning online but to me I prefer making use of this site because I earn and learn more about Cryptocurrency trading at thesame time. To me crypto is the best reliable way to earn online.

• +1 1

There are numerous streams of income online depending on the one you wish to go for aside the aforementioned ones above there are others like dropshipping, drop servicing and lot more. But I prefer that of affiliate marketing it is a little bit easier compare to others.

This post is promising as it contains a few of the ways that someone can actually make money. But all of them demand skills and time. Blogging and being a writer won't pay much unless you are a professional writer that has knowledge on a subject. Affiliates are about the ones that are called influencers that somehow think this is their job to influence the consuming habits of others. I think that the best chance someone may have is trying youtube.

• +3 1

On 1/22/2020 at 1:50 AM, Sair said:

Yes you're right blog is the best way to earn online but it take alot of time and struggle. Thanks for the information my friend. Now days alot of jobs available online such as freelancers' jobs.

Blogging is good for the people who loves reading in writing, there are many people who find it so boring but for the people who love it then he may pursue that thing, it is good because it will help you express your feelings and gain knowledge as well. 

Thank you about this mate. There are really many ways to earn online if we will look for it. Cryptotalk for example is a good site to earn real money. And right now Cryptotalk will become one of my source of income if the payment and exchange of talk token started..

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the recommend and I think that having a skill and know how to create video content may help to have a career as youtube or streamer. Most have to wait for years to have enough follower but when they do they get paid hefty for their effort.

Blogs and article writing do not pay and perhaps building a website with a nice idea may be profitable.

• +2 1

These are indeed good ways to earn extra income online but I will like you to always make good research about any project before joining to avoid working without payment and instead of that I will suggest you focus on this forum so that you can be receiving full payment for your posts.

• +2 1

I thank you for the advice, there are websites that help us make money and ask for some jobs to do but most that I have read about they pay very small. We have to think bigger than that.

• +1 1