Advice for forex beginners - Page 4 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Advice for forex beginners

the best thing is to make the investment after you are an expert in the field so for that you need to work on your experience and make trades on the demo account after  you can practice on the real account.

Thank you for this good post and for the beginner to focus on the demo account a lot in order to gain experience, it is the beginning of success in the forex market and he should not trade randomly, but rather find trading strategies.

I think that forex is not for everyone as the professionals make us believe, entering the world of trading is quite risky and needs good knowledge, happily there are platforms where you should not do the trade, you only investigate a project of an experienced person and you invest your money in that project, obviously you need to research and see the reputation and experience of said person

First my dear you fully knowledge about this platform if you have then start if you are fresh then first you learn more about it 

and second always use low amount for better experience online trading in this way you always avoid from biggest loss 

What is recommended and what I can tell you based on my experience is that they do not invest a penny if they are not prepared. The most important thing is to educate yourself financially and have a very large emotional control otherwise you will be frustrated and lose a lot of money and more in this type of markets so manipulated and difficult to work.

• +1 1

and also if you are a beginner you should never make investments by borrowing money from someone because there is a very high risk of losing your money and you should use the money which you can afford to lose

Hello there. i'm a novice user i need to deal with trading partners for the most confident in getting on money through the Internet. But there are a lot of trading partners that can't be trusted because they're aiming to make money illegally.

i know its not easy for beginnner starting a trade but without taking risk there is no business you can success. start trading on demo account, first set the target, taking risk and do something big.

Thank you very much for these useful tips for new users in Forex. The field of work in Forex needs to be calm, work well and risk somewhat and more importantly new users should work with trusted partners to avoid fraud because some partners are scamming and stealing from new users without their knowledgeThank you very much for these useful tips for new users in Forex. The forex business needs to be calm, work well, fairly risky and, more importantly, new users should work with trusted partners to avoid fraud because some partners are scamming and stealing from new users without their knowledge. 

For forex trading beginners it's always important to learn the art vai demo account of the broker he or she wants to begin trading with,learn and consult experts, find mentorship and get started once you feel enough geared up and I'm wishing you all the best.

@George10

Thanks for these amazing advice  my friend but I would like it to say that we should not take unnecessary risk because it can liquidate our investment and capital