4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks
  7. Work with a reliable trading partner

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Primary suggestion for Forex and sign up forex account first, then work by working, you can rescue the cover of Dhaka WASA, if you can do good work very easily, you can earn currency very easily

• +1 1

Taking risks is equally hard as working with a trade partner why not do it alone there are no more trustworthy people in this world of ours any more I prefer doing my trade alone

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:39 PM, Karani said:
  1. Register for a demo account
  2. Set targets
  3. Don’t trade emotionally
  4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks

Risk free trading is the best trading in the market because so many peoples will do the trading and almost the peoples will take risk but this is not good because if you are taking the risk than you can make also loss in the forex market so just use the risk free trading just.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/21/2020 at 8:39 PM, Karani said:
  2. Set targets
  4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks

That’s good tips and advice for a new trader like me I just started trading in Yobit and I wanna go to other exchange that has good graph so I can practice better.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:39 PM, Karani said:
  2. Set targets
  4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks

You don't need to do all this, Just join etoro and copy someone else trading activity. its fast and easy and you are basically replicating the success of other successful traders.

spacer.png

Trading partners cooperate with forex brokers to help out newbies in the forex business trade more successfully. They help out in order to refer them to the forex broker who they have an agreement with. So be wary of trading partners who don't offer good advice or only give advice good for a short term gain because they may just be interested in broker referring.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 21.01.2020 at 16:39, Karani said:
  2. Set targets
  4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks

No way. its not exactly like you posted. Its not helpful suggestions for new users. Better not to risk, coz there is a huge difference between demo and real account in Forex. Forex is scammer. i you've got a cash then, better invest in crypto. NO FOREX>>>

Forex trading is not for everyone. First of all you need to have a lot of patience at the beginning to learn the basis and get some experience. You also have to be able to control your emotions very well and have some money that you can afford to lose 

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, khan22 said:

Risk free trading is the best trading in the market because so many peoples will do the trading and almost the peoples will take risk but this is not good because if you are taking the risk than you can make also loss in the forex market so just use the risk free trading just.

Yes I have same opinion like you if you are taking risk than you can make also loss in the forex market

• +1 1

thank you very much. I do not have much experience with forex trading, but basically, I already know about them, because the risk may be difficult to accept but the risk is in every market.

• +1 1

You may succeed in making fake profits when your account is experimental, but fail when you turn to working with real money. The reason is the psychological factor. You have to realize the importance of controlling psychological pressure.

• +1 1

2. Set targets
  4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks

The demo account doesn't goes in loss and the feel of loss ware off from newbies.So don't fully grasp the market very well.But it is good for learning different options of trading account like how to use indicator ,lines ,graph chart of hours,minutes ,candles ,putting indicators in account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many investors losing their own money in this market because don't learn market sentiment and don't practice of trading that is why losing money must do practice of trading on demo accounts. 

• +1 1

I think it is not a technique but a requirement to follow trading problems for beginners who certainly know about forex trading is how to practice it.  And understanding about  systematically in forex trading .  Preparing yourself to accept risk is more relevant to say how to get around in order to minimize the risk itself.

Edited by Yanadia
-
  • +3 1

I will try to work on this site. Successfully done by traders who are still learning forex. Don't be afraid of being wrong, it's natural for novice traders who are still learning forex. basically hard work.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:39 PM, Karani said:
  1. Take risk.

This is our priority and should manage it before replace position, never ignore it because risk management is your saver. People more focus about profit and show off their journey and look's like they avoid risk management, that's big mistakes. Don't follow their way, use your list as guide to bring profit into your pocket.

• +2 1

Whether to use a trusted trading partner or not is a personal decision.

If you do decide to use a trading partner, don't depend totally on your partner.

Develop your trading skills so you can also be a professional.

The only way to achieve this is by regular practice.

• +1 1

First lesson for trader is never use bot/ trading signal. bad habit and will make your skill not grow up. Find site/ forum/ group that have up date information about trading world because some of them only speak about lost and profit without sharing knowledge and strategy. Right place for right person.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Nehak said:

Sign up is also called the registration process and by signup you agree with the term and condition of the platform you are going to use for the trading.

Always pay attention to the rules and regulation of any site or forum.Their are many clause in their agreement which are more beneficial to them.We just blindly agree on their policies and clicked on them.

For the forex beginners the best advice for them when they start they should start by copying trade, and they should be practicing in demo accounts

• +2 1

2. Set targets
  4. Understand the market
  5. Know your limits
  6. Take risks

What you guys think that if a new comer join forex trading after proper taking education or basics so then he would able to face all risk factors ?