I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think?

hmm, i don't like this, i don't understand what you are planning. but bitcoin is much more valuable than dash, although dash is getting better, dash is relying on bitcoin to raise prices. isn't it better to keep your bitcoins

i think that it is a really bad idea cause dash has no good value if i were you i would just invest, convert to ETH cause if btc will go down eth will come up. so it is like safe converting 

Frankly, I didn't think it would be a good thing. But I think yobit dash doesn't get much better than ordinary dash. Because yobit is usually better than it is.

Frankly, I didn't think it would be a good thing. But I think yobit dash doesn't get much better than ordinary dash. Because yobit is usually better than it is.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:00 AM, Red-Jones said:

Is pump and dump altcoin, until the end of December it had a price of $43 and for some unknown reason the price started to rise a lot that until a few days reached $116... in practice the price of Dash doubled in just 1 month. this is the pump and dump scheme

because the amount of money spent by Bitcoin will expand as the amount of money outside of the Dash currency increases, whereby you want to convince Bitcoin to buy Dash money right now. because bitcoin is still on the uptrend, so other currencies are also on the rise, I think you can convert now.

If you will buy it now I think it will be good rather than wait as in wait, it is possible that it may complete its bull run and than there will be nothing than regret. 

Definitely a smart choice and mainly because the bitcoin withdrawal fee from yobit is very high so any other coin other then bitcoin will be a cheaper on withdrawal fees.

when the market bearish is over, you may convert to dash. You profit will double or triple. however you need to be cautious of buying and selling and observe marketplace appropriately

If you will follow my advice, I won't let you convert your bitcoin to dash, but you can do it at the ratio of 50:50, so that you can see the difference between the two coins

Crypto currently declining may be due to the corona virus. Better conversion into a stable Coronavirus is the way before it drops, starting, by having it detected in only a small area.

I want there has been a way for us to recognize if a coin became abut to bull run like inside the case of sprint. high-quality wager is that when you consider that quite a few cryptos growth a touch bit handiest to go very bearish, begin buying dash while you see medium sized will increase in fee and promote it when the charge due to the fact big sufficient as it will finally tank.

I now have more than 1 dash for it in my offline wallet. So far I have converted all my earnings to Dash thanks you

Crypto, at this time, suffering can be a result of the corona disease. Superior change in a firm Coronavirus would be the technique previous to the item sheds, starting, a Toronto injury lawyer, the issue diagnosed in only a compact spot.

If that will be more profit then you should convert it immediately, bitcoin price is not stable even at the first place.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:07 PM, khan22 said:

Dash coin is also a good coin and the future of the dash coin is also good so buying the dash coin is the good idea and we make good profit through this coin in future because soon the market will make a bull.

Those coins are more reputable with really good platforms, and if you think it's time to invest in it, maybe you should go for it. With this, you can make money. You can withdraw money from here. You will be paid for by this.

just take a few benefits because you are trading just because of the flow so it will be difficult for you to see this "bull run stop" one that should not be done, but as long as you have a good decision then you are fine

Frankly this is the best way to go especially if you want to withdraw the coins from yobit because withdrawing directly using bitcoin address has a very high transaction fee.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:14 AM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

This is a good decision fire on and initiate the Exchange is a conceptual approach friend, we all after making profit that what bring us to the crypto. 

I'm not really sure whether investing in this currency is still profitable or not because if Dash's price movement slows down it's similar to FOMO if buying it at the current price. The first coin has the highest and most popular value among other currencies due to the fact that Dash and other currencies only follow the bitcoin price so if the bitcoin price is low then automatically the lowest Dash coin price from bitcoin and opposite.

You will double or triple the profit. But you should properly sell and monitor market buys Now the dash is falling apart and BTC is starting to rise again so you should think again. When the market bearings are over, you can convert to Dash Better than Bitcoin Dash, and it has a much better chance than Dash because Bitcoin withdrawal fee from Yobit is very high so Bitcoin withdrawal after any other coinThe buckle will be cheap ...

On 2/27/2020 at 6:08 PM, sumaya78 said:

That I was initially curious about what you may notion, That I pointed out that immediately Sprinkle gold coins over the Yobit Transaction webpage has got amplified, together with there's an easy probability of even more valuation put in, mainly because immediately Bitcoin increases mainly because immediately Sprinkle gold coins grows, which means that if you'd like to make Bitcoin to shop for Sprinkle gold coins these days. Will.

I don't know enough about this. But I think we need to be a barter to convert currencies! You can convert btc to dash because the speed of btc is increasing day by day

5 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

I don't know enough about this. But I think we need to be a barter to convert currencies! You can convert btc to dash because the speed of btc is increasing day by day

What speed are you talking about? You need to clear us. All I know about bitcoin transaction speed is that is not fast but only at high transactions fee. 

i believe that could be a good decision to regard! as  i feel which bitcoin is best than either dashcoin! halogen moment bitcoin is extremely well-knit and you'll get income

I personally do not believe that would rather be a wiser decision to convert bit coins to dash because the bitcoin has higher chances of getting better sales price than the dash coin

22 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

I personally do not believe that would rather be a wiser decision to convert bit coins to dash because the bitcoin has higher chances of getting better sales price than the dash coin

Yes it has higher chances but it takes a lot of time for those chances to start to work but when you change it there might be possibility.

Yes, of course you can convert it to hyphens, but I'm not sure if that will make you profitable, because the price of hyphens is too low, it's better to convert them to Ethereum.

3 hours ago, Naca2 said:

Yes, of course you can convert it to hyphens, but I'm not sure if that will make you profitable, because the price of hyphens is too low, it's better to convert them to Ethereum.

Yes as the market are all red there will.not be any good profit now in the dash market, hold on your Bitcoin.