I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think?

On 1/22/2020 at 3:09 PM, Tasin Rana said:

In yobit .in there i concert my crypto money from btc to ltc .. I still didn’t convert the coin from btc to dash.  Soo i Don't know about it.  

The cost of Bitcoin will increase as the cost of the Sprint coins increases, so in case you need to change Bitcoin to buy current Sprint coins. dash coin price has been rising recently so if you try it yiu will get a lot of profits..there you can convert

On 1/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, Jessika said:

I do believe it's a wise decision it is possible to change bitcoin directly into rush money and also keep these within your finances. You may help make big money simply by buying.

Bitcoin is better than Dash and other currencies because bitcoin is the first coin with the highest and most popular value compared to other currencies due to the fact that Dash and other currencies only follow the bitcoin price, so if the bitcoin price is low then Auto is the lowest Dash coin price from bitcoin and vice versa. all of us after making a profit is what brings us to cryptocurrencies.

dash is my favorite coin, dash has had an unexpected increase in price because bitcoin is also increasing in value, I think that you convert bitcoin to dash is a reasonable choice.

i really hope you didnt go ahead and do that because we all knew that the green candles in the market was just a couple dead cat bounce up to give a few gains but will go back to red again.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Do you think this is a wise decision?

Brother this is always been too easy to do this ad there is an exchange syestem to do this.

I think that everyone has a specific plan, and you decided to sell Bitcoin to Dashkoin, so I think you want a quick and impatient profit on your Bitcoin currency. I think you are wrong because Bitcoin is better than all currencies and you have a wide choice.

In sooth, for converting we must be need an exchanger. If you have an exchanger then you can easily convert you coin. And I think yobit is one of the best successful exchanger in the world. I am also using it. Thank you

I've never analyzed dash coins on any exchange. But I'm pretty sure about the dash because it includes a major coin and has a fairly strong community. But in my opinion, it's better if you not convert all of your bitcoin.

I would recommend you maybe wait. Bitcoin is recovering slowly today so you might get more Dash if Dash follows Bitcoin with a delay. But I am not an advisor so just do your own analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

27 minutes ago, Sapdrx said:

I would recommend you maybe wait. Bitcoin is recovering slowly today so you might get more Dash if Dash follows Bitcoin with a delay. But I am not an advisor so just do your own analysis.

I made an analysis about Dash and found that it behaves a little differently compared to other altcoins. Most altcoins will rise with bitcoin but I saw that Dash can behave on its own. Therefore, predicting the value of Dash based on bitcoin may not be accurate. It is better to analyze Dash without relating it to other coins. The only problem with Dash is its low trading volume. If you monitor Dash in Yobit, you will see lots of black lines in its Candlestick pattern.

2 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Wrx

This currency is very good and it has to deliver now in the PINAS platform. I advise you to buy. Here it is now, as far as coming to purchase. There will be 100 percent profit in at least one or two weeks.

I only trade in Yobit platform. It also supports Dash coin but I don't think Dash can give me 100% profit after 2 weeks. Dash is suitable for 10% to 20% profit based on what I saw because it has almost the same price movement as Litecoin. For now, I am thinking about BNB because it seems to be more profitable than Dash and can rise up to 7% in just one day! In terms of volume, both Dash and BNB are almost identical in Yobit.

If you sense it's moral and you are bound to be that Dashcoin know how to make up you profit, why not? only prepare it before experiencing extra bulls. Moreover, we pick up free bitcoin from the airdrop occasion of cooperation between cryptotalk and Yobit we container manipulate as trading capital.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, Janet james said:

i believe dash would be a good hold for the coming altcoin season, but i dont know if now is the best timing to convert all your money to dash, I would advise you keep a few bitcoins. 

Dash has a good volume on yobit exchange and it will be good if you can have even trade dash coins, it has very high volume

On 1/26/2020 at 7:21 PM, winas rosani said:

It is quite clear that converting bitcoin into dash is very profitable because bitcoin is the best dash. In addition, bitcoin's price value is higher than that of dash and increases over time

I think it's a good decision to convert your bitcoins into dash. So it gives you a mate decision but is still a good idea for me to convert it. The same thing is that a few days ago, the dash coin had a very high price like Bitcoin, showing that it was rising and falling in relation to the bitcoin price.

Now the dash price is quite low. With the recent decline, it fell to 0.009 bitcoins and is actually a great time to invest.It seems like a logical idea to convert bitcoins into dash and wait a few months.

I think holding your bitcoin may be a better option. First of all bitcoin is much more stable than dash and therefore you are more likely to see returns in bitcoin rather than in dash. Also with the halving event coming up i think bitcoin will be doing very well in terms of price. so hold it in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/10/2020 at 4:32 AM, kusvuw10 said:

You should convert to ltc or XRP. I noticed that the value of current Dash coins is very low and is now about to decline or stabilize.

It might be a good reason if not converting it to dash, not everyone fancy the coin dash and it is preferable to used The ripple and litecoin

i think that it is a really bad idea cause dash has no good value if i were you i would just invest, convert to ETH cause if btc will go down eth will come up. so it is like safe converting 

On 1/28/2020 at 2:00 AM, Red-Jones said:

Is pump and dump altcoin, until the end of December it had a price of $43 and for some unknown reason the price started to rise a lot that until a few days reached $116... in practice the price of Dash doubled in just 1 month. this is the pump and dump scheme

because the amount of money spent by Bitcoin will expand as the amount of money outside of the Dash currency increases, whereby you want to convince Bitcoin to buy Dash money right now. because bitcoin is still on the uptrend, so other currencies are also on the rise, I think you can convert now.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:07 PM, khan22 said:

Dash coin is also a good coin and the future of the dash coin is also good so buying the dash coin is the good idea and we make good profit through this coin in future because soon the market will make a bull.

Those coins are more reputable with really good platforms, and if you think it's time to invest in it, maybe you should go for it. With this, you can make money. You can withdraw money from here. You will be paid for by this.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:14 AM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

This is a good decision fire on and initiate the Exchange is a conceptual approach friend, we all after making profit that what bring us to the crypto. 

I'm not really sure whether investing in this currency is still profitable or not because if Dash's price movement slows down it's similar to FOMO if buying it at the current price. The first coin has the highest and most popular value among other currencies due to the fact that Dash and other currencies only follow the bitcoin price so if the bitcoin price is low then automatically the lowest Dash coin price from bitcoin and opposite.

I personally do not believe that would rather be a wiser decision to convert bit coins to dash because the bitcoin has higher chances of getting better sales price than the dash coin