I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think?

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Do you think this is a wise decision?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I was wondering what you thought, I noticed that the price of Dash coins on the Yobit Exchange site has increased, and there is a possibility of more value added, as the price of Bitcoin will increase as the price of Dash coins increases, so if you want to convert Bitcoin to buy Dash coins now. Can

• +1 2

1 hour ago, talo122 said:

That doesnt make sense, bitcoin is a better than dash, usually dash follow the Price of bitcoin, cuz dash is just copy from bitcoin that is cheaper, so holding your bitcoin is better for you. 

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is better than Dash but in trading we should always take price movements into consideration. If you check both coins on Yobit, you will see that Dash price has multiplied by about 5% but bitcoin price has fallen by about $300 since Yesterday. When the price of bitcoin doesn't go up, I thought about switching to Dash temporarily to make profit until bitcoin bull run gains momentum again.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi friend! Are you thing that is a good decision to take! For me i think that bitcoin is better than Dashcoin! At current time bitcoin is very strong and you will get huge profit with this dryptocurrencies! Thanks!

• -2 1

Yes you are right present dash coin price pump up price also good and other side bitcoin price goes down all knows bitcoin hit 9000$ and one day gap its down 8700$ so this time dash coin do well so you want exchange your bitcoins in dashcoin in yobit exchange I think it is good step to get profit in future dash hit smashing price in 2020

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Did you see that Dash price jump over +140% for month?

And you think that is good move to buy now Dash, when already price go up?

I think that you must to buy coin when you expect jump not when it already happens.

I dont tell you that Dash will not go higher but already have good move and maybe you're a little late now.

But you can check WAVES, DOGE, and LTC, they are good coins and still did not have big jump.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

44 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Did you see that Dash price jump over +140% for month?

And you think that is good move to buy now Dash, when already price go up?

I think that you must to buy coin when you expect jump not when it already happens.

I dont tell you that Dash will not go higher but already have good move and maybe you're a little late now.

But you can check WAVES, DOGE, and LTC, they are good coins and still did not have big jump.

Yes, I'm acting a little late but I think Dash bull run will keep on going until the next month. I also thought about WAVES and Doge but the reason I prefer Dash to them is that they are not as popular as Dash and whenever they go up, a large percentage of their prices are bubbles. Litecoin can be a good replacement for Dash but it is not increasing as fast as Dash. So, at the end what do you recommend me to do? If you think it is too late to join Dash, I will forget about it. This is just a temporary decision.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Yes, I'm acting a little late but I think Dash bull run will keep on going until the next month. I also thought about WAVES and Doge but the reason I prefer Dash to them is that they are not as popular as Dash and whenever they go up, a large percentage of their prices are bubbles. Litecoin can be a good replacement for Dash but it is not increasing as fast as Dash. So, at the end what do you recommend me to do? If you think it is too late to join Dash, I will forget about it. This is just a temporary decision.

You must always to check if there are some news about that coin which can move price, like for example Cardano ADA I share in this topic some news about ADA and probably that news affect on price because price go up:

It's not just Dash you can see that BCHABC had good move ETC too, I can tell that ETH go up slowly too.

It's all depend how BTC price will go, you can see that this last drop of BTC price before few days it's affect on price of altcoins on BTC market and like I say it's all depend on BTC price I will recommend you to always check BTC price.

For BTC live price you can follow on Bitmex (I do that), and for all details about coins I recommend you to check this site: https://coinpaprika.com/ it's good alternative for coinmarketcap.

P.S. I dont like to recommend someone certain coin which to buy, because that decision is up to you, check all details and decide.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You only need to execute and see the result, wise is only about money management and management risk. Dash is cheap coins with high potential to bull in this time but need bitcoin as leader to give impact. Halving could be the right moment for Dash, be patient for the moment.

If you are thinking of exchanging Bitcoin with Dash then saving it is better not but if you want to exchange it for trading and add Bitcoin you do it.  However, Bitcoin is more valuable for Hodl

i think dash would be a good hold for the coming altseason but i dont know if now is the best timing to convert all your money to dash, keep a few bitcoins mate.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Just wait for a time and research about dash and how it’s flow the Yobit graph is not so reliable and it might fall down in any moment so try to research.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I wish there was a way for us to know if a coin was abut to bull run like in the case of Dash. Best bet is that since a lot of cryptos increase a little bit only to go very bearish, start buying dash when you see medium sized increases in price and sell it when the price because large enough because it will eventually tank.

But if you are a big proponent of dash, you would already have bought at the rock bottom anyway.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

DASH is a great investment but it is less stable than Bitcoin and its future is less certain. I do not advise you to convert all your BTC to DASH. Why not do 50/50? I think it's more prudent. IT IS THE BEST MOMENT TO BUY DASH NOW but keep some BTC safe.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:51 AM, Akshay kumar said:

dash is just copy from bitcoin that is cheaper, so holding your bitcoin is better for you. 

Thank you

You are wrong ! Like other coins DASH is inspired but BTC but it is not a copy... Masternodes was introduced by DASH. If you are an experimented crypto user, you already know the importance adn utility of masternodes. In addition, DASH offers the possibility of anonymous transactions. BTC does not allow this.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Good option and you should split it with XRP as back up plan. Prediction could be wrong but safety is priority and never leave it. Replace and set it before enter the market, ignore public opinion because Dash is good option.

Hi my friend
I think that isn't a very good idea because bitcoin is better than dash, you can trade and hold with bitcoin but you can't do that with dash. but you can check ethereum it's a great coin and I think it will have a Good future.

20 hours ago, Modon said:

I think,that doesn't make sense, bitcoin is a better than dash, usually dash follow the Price of bitcoin. The most of the altcoin has made a sudden rise .. Entering now, in my opinion, constitutes a risk. 

i think he wanted to do that when dash price was going up but now we saw all the market is going down and it would be bad to be in either bitcoin or dash.

It's your choice, really whether you want to convert your bitcoin into ethereum, tron, dash or even doge or any other altcoins, if you them fit, why not? 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

from trading experience, you will be fine as long as you are in the right flow. just take a few benefits because you are trading just because of the flow so it will be difficult for you to see this "bull run stop" one that should not be done, but as long as you have a good decision then you are fine.

if it's me I shouldn't have done it before the proper analysis, this is more about avoiding risk and i guessed the benefits are less likely than risk

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, nasipadang said:

from trading experience, you will be fine as long as you are in the right flow. just take a few benefits because you are trading just because of the flow so it will be difficult for you to see this "bull run stop" one that should not be done, but as long as you have a good decision then you are fine.

if it's me I shouldn't have done it before the proper analysis, this is more about avoiding risk and i guessed the benefits are less likely than risk

I usually measure coins against bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is the main leader of the market and it can affect the price of other coins. I found a correlation between Dash and BTC in terms of price movement. Dash often trails bitcoin and this is why I thought about converting to this coin because right now bitcoin and Dash both has fallen a bit and I think if I buy Dash now, it will rise fast with bitcoin's next bull run and gives more profit than bitcoin.

• +2 1

if you want to convert Bitcoin to any crypto it doesn't matter. but my advice is better to keep it in the form of Bitcoin, maybe that's better. but this is only a suggestion, if you still want to do it then do it.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:28 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think it is good because Dash has a good volume in Yobit so there is a chance that it will go up even the price will falls down.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd