Why self-training is a bad idea for beginner traders - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Why self-training is a bad idea for beginner traders

For starters, there’s too much information about trading online. A beginner may find it hard to know what is relevant. Self-training also exposes you to frauds. Because of their their experience, tutors can identify genuine products and spot scams.

learn to trade independently without a mentor and trainer guidance is not bad, but it will take longer, besides learning independently without a mentor, in general it will make us have to experience a lot of losses if not enough to learn from a demo account

Rightly said self training is kind of bad for beginners and newbies why not watch tutorials on how to trade better on YouTube

Self training I think good idea because where we follows the expert and how many days we follows but in self training gives confidence to use in trading in starting you loss some money but it gives some good experience  to learn its made a good trading expert in few months I think self training is better 

Certainly, if you initially work on your own without consulting you will find yourself a target for scammers.  There are always those who are older than you in the field. Ask them. Take advantage of their expertise. Learn all you can learn to be a successful trader.

For an inexperienced person, he cannot develop without doing his own research. He should find a good professional who can help and make sample deals to study.

Cryptotalk is a great gift of Yobit exchange 💖

On 1/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, shayekh said:

Trying to day trade as a brand new raw novice is a bad idea because 99 percent of the time they have not done the following: Done the correct education and training. Have not written a rule based strategy. Do not have the proper capital dependent

Caue newbiies have no ideas. And hence this is because they loose their money.

So I havr my own strategy to trade.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:24 PM, Karani said:

For starters, there’s too much information about trading online. A beginner may find it hard to know what is relevant. Self-training also exposes you to frauds. Because of their their experience, tutors can identify genuine products and spot scams.

In this case i am agree whit you, but we still need reference from the expert .To learn trading alone we also have to read a lot about trading and some forex trading techniques because to be honest I say forex trading is more difficult than crypto trading.  A lot of systematic trading in forex needs someone to explain it.  Theory is sometimes not as easy as we imagine when taking to the field (forex market)

Sometimes it can be good idea or bad idea, but mostly is the good idea. It is good idea because self training there will no one request you for money in order to scam you, but it will be the bad idea if you self training with the scammers platforms

1 hour ago, Iqranimra6 said:

besides learning independently without a mentor, in general it will make us have to experience a lot of losses if not enough to learn from a demo account

Yes my friend I did study and learn well and then started trading cryptocurrencies

In my opinion.. self training isn't bad if you learn from experts.. especially if you you are working hard and want to have knowledge!

On 1/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, Karani said:

Depends on where too look. Just start trading on plus500 with a demo account. And browse Youtube for some video tutorials how to trade. thats a good start. Later get some books about technical Analysis. But indeed never fall or pay for tutorials online and be aware of scams do research about the companies/exchanges first before tranfering money to them.

For an unpracticed individual, he can't create without doing his own examination. He should locate a decent expert who can help and make test arrangements to study.Trading is alway acceptable in the event that you will pick up information Beware any speculation

For an unpracticed individual, he can't create without doing his own exploration. He should locate a decent expert who can help and make test arrangements to study. It is only my assessment and thought on the off chance that you need to differ with me you can.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:24 PM, Karani said:

Yes, I am totally agree on this. because I been there, and was very hard for me to learn by myself. Even I am a good learner. But then I realized I must follow someone who is wide knowledge in this field. I had paid a lot money to teachers, mentors to teach me Forex trading. and today here is I am, I have also students and followers. 

no i don't think that self training is bad ide for begginers and i think opposite because as far as i know most of the traders educated themselfs and learn from their own mistakes so thats my 2 cent.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, Karani said:

No, I do not think that self-training helps you, but you must beware of fraudulent platforms that may change the modules for you and think that you will win this in the case of training or the real account so do not judge that you reap something

well there are kind of mistakes that most beginner traders do and if you are self training than almost its 100% that you will do the same mistakes. so its better to read and gather more information before start trading.

It depends on a person,i dont find self training is bad ide, actually it is the better way if you want to learn.online world are full of informations that we need,it only depends on how you will take all those you learn.i learn alot in trading using self study only.

learn to trade independently without a mentor and trainer guidance is not bad, but it will take longer, besides learning independently without a mentor, in general it will make us have to experience a lot of losses if not enough to learn from a demo account

Self preparing is the smart thought since where we follows the master and how long we follows yet in self preparing offers certainty to use in exchanging beginning you misfortune some cash yet it gives some great experience to gain proficiency with its made a decent exchanging master scarcely any months.

Because user will not be able to tackle the basic issues occur in the trading and I will recommend to all the new users to use the training manual, or go for the pro training.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, Karani said:

Its actually depends on the person because you don't always need other people to help you in a certain job to accomplish because learning forex is just the same with crypto you must have a will to learn for able for you to understand it. 

It depends on people's they search self training is bad idea, by good luck it is better way to understand much more about information of trading