Why beginners need demo accounts - Page 5 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Why beginners need demo accounts

On 11/23/2020 at 5:36 PM, joemcgwa said:

I was also using demo account in the beginning and I was rise from $10,000 up to $120,000+, so that thing was lying to me and hope that Ive already understand trading, so it was lead me to deposit about $60 first time, but since I was start trade with that amount, I was only success to reach $71, but I coulndt rise more than than than loosing all investment, there is where I was start learning forex course.

The beginners should trade on demo accounts after having knowledge, so they use demo to practice what's they ha learned, but you cannot learn from demo trading. 

That demo is necessary in every beginner to know the basics and technique in trading to will not manipulate on data that they received. When you are trading you already know the exchange in buying and selling but you must need to deeply understands how it works in trading to avoid loss and simple say to be expert  to know how you estimate the flowing in trading. 

• +2 2

I think it’s important, trading is very intellectual work and a beginner have no Proper knowledge about trading profession.  So if he has a demo account ,  he can learning about trading.  So i think it’s important

Thank you for the post.

Every beginner needs a demo account. Demo account 

will be ussed in the forex market and used for practice. 

it is allso free from risk of lossing money.that's why demo 

is essential for the beginners. 

The demo account will now no longer be wished or the number one intention may be to paintings due to the fact they want to recognise what to apprehend and to pay attention to the knowledge is first given the Amount to do so.

Yes, dear, it is one of the most important things in forex trading, everyone should start with the demo account, and learn it well, Because it is an introduction to forex science, you must learn technical analysis and take the recommendations of experts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely, the trader who is new to forex should have a demo account. By trading with the demo account, we can learn from our mistakes and gain experience by making the mistakes we will make in the real market in the demo account.

• +1 1

Yes, your words are correct. The demo account is very important to gain experience and know the weaknesses and work to avoid them and turn them into strengths for me. The secret of my success in the forex market is trading for a long time in a demo account and then I started with a small amount of money in order to apply what I learned from the demo account

I will only need a demo account to familiarize myself with the software and how it works. I wouldn't want to make a mistake like a misclick that will cost me a lot of money. I don't think that with a demo account someone can learn to trade though. It is totally different playing with imaginary money than with real.

if someone want to take a start somewhere he always needs to do a lot of practice before we can do that actually that is why it is most important that we use the demo accounts

Yeah I agree with you. Actually forex trading is not very easy and as the beginners haven’t proper knowledge and enough experience about it so they should use demo account first to know how to trade here.

Hello my friends. From my point of view I think demo accounts are very important for both new and experienced users. Through demo accounts, new users can learn how to make money without losing anything. While experienced users increase their experience through these demo accounts

• +2 1

Beginners need demo account to help them master the craft,control their emotions and also practice the psychological aspects of forex trading thank you 

A demo account will help the beginners so much because they don't have any experience in trading so the demo account will provide to them an environment where they can practice and see the results then go on and try to trade in real account. 

• +2 1

It is a good idea for beginners. Using a demo account increases the beginners ’experience as they learn from their mistakes and become effective members of the forum.Demo accounts are not only for beginners, but many traders use them to test new strategies.

Demo account contains fake currency and it's helpful for every beginner in forex trading to do his or her practicals on the real markets just there because this also helps one to learn and make a strategy without risking real cash that's the reason it's needed.

@Lawrence Mwansa 

• +3 1

Well if one has decided to start trading in forex or crypto currency market, its best to begin in demo account this will help one develop his or her skills, analysing the profitable strategies, and then apply the tactics in real account. @Sypher9

• +2 1

i agree on that every beginner should reduce the risks facing him  so he won't fail on his first trading that's why demo account is nessesary