[How to] Passively make several $ a day + Earn extra Doge - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jonnes

[How to] Passively make several $ a day + Earn extra Doge

Hello everyone, 

I have created a short guide to teach you how you can make several dollars every day with PTP! It can add up to well over 100$ a month!

Check it out! https://microearnings.weebly.com/

There are alot of reviews and proofs already here. You can see that it actually works!

Follow the guide and I will get you started with 100 free doge to try it out.

Reply with your registered username and doge deposit address. If you followed the guide you will know from which site. 🙂

If you post your payment proof here you will get another 400 foge bonus!

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, Jonnes said:

Hello everyone, 

I have created a short guide to teach you how you can make several dollars every day with PTP! It can add up to well over 100$ a month!

There are alot of reviews and proofs already here. You can see that it actually works!

Reply with your registered username and doge deposit address. If you followed the guide you will know from which site. 🙂

i want for ask how to join and how to work there , i think 100$ is very good earn but can you give a proof for your earning in above ?

i hope this ask will get asnwer from you .

• +2 1

2 hours ago, sidik7 said:

i want for ask how to join and how to work there , i think 100$ is very good earn but can you give a proof for your earning in above ?

i hope this ask will get asnwer from you .

Yes sure, there are proofs on my website: https://microearnings.weebly.com/stats--payment-proofs.html (will be updated regularly)

and you can also check the bitcointalk forum post, some members have already posted a proof of their cashout there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215760.40 

I PM'ed you, please let me know how I can help you get started 🙂

• +1 1

No any kind of autosurf is blacklisted and will not be counted. Better stick to the sources I describe in the guide or else you risk getting banned

It's a good Idea to share this way of earning with us here in this forum, i would like to thanks you about that, and about the website you put if i really have a time i Will check that and tell you if it's a good one or not 

• +1 2

Thanks for this! I will definitely try this. Is this only works if you have investment or deposit in this site? 

• +5 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:15 PM, Jonnes said:

Hello everyone, 

Good morning mate,thank you for sharing this informations of yours about this earning website,im gonna share this websites to my friends so that they can earn too.

Thank you for your post.how to earn doge coin brother.this website really pay or not? I want to earn money from online brother.is it trusted site.lets try it.

Thank you for sharing this website here but the problem is not in sharing or promote I think will be very good when anybody promote here anything about to get some money with more details about payment proof....etc

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Passively making an income is highly possible when it comes to referrals in bitcoin faucets. When you have referrals you don't even need to roll the faucet to earn because you are earning a portion of whatever your referrals are earning every time they roll the faucet or complete the captcha. This way you are earning a passive income. some people earn $1000s of dollars a month this way.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/21/2020 at 12:15 PM, Jonnes said:

Hello everyone, 

Question: Must I but traffic from paid to clicks website to get traffic to my PTP. How much do I pay for traffic from PTC sites? 

It's a good idea to share this way of earning with us here in this forum, i will try it because some extra money are good

As a blogger, we often deal with big or small brands that want you to review their products so more people know about them. They usually start asking you if you are happy to do this so that they can ship it to you, but they can often give you some money to motivate you to do so.

Could you tell us exactly how much time do we have to spend daily and how much dollars are we going to earn. I know this depends on every person but surely you have some statistics about this. Thanks 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:15 PM, Jonnes said:

Hello everyone, 

Hi, I'm already registered on Rotate4All for some time and I found out that some people are getting banned from the site unfairly. I still haven't reached the minimum withdrawal amount, but I already think they're not trustworty enough to use them as an advertisement provider (if I decide to). I already know some people who try this method - so I assume you got paid from them? Is it really safe?
Lastly, I can't use AdDoge because of the hilarious amount of ads and popups. I can't even open a single advertisement because of them...

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 1/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, Jonnes said:

Hello everyone, 

Well 100usd per month isn't that bad. Something is better than nothing. But can you please tell me what will be the exact work to earn that much amount? Quote me back with proper steps. 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, gillbaba said:

i would like to thanks you about that, and about the website you put if i really have a time i Will check that and tell you if it's a good one or not

Good but you need just to be careful about website like that , i really dont trust them because at any time the website can close 

• +1 1

On 4/1/2020 at 8:06 AM, Qazi said:

Hi Jonnes, Thanks for sharing nice information but my question is from you about bitcoin talk, i start and dont understand, tell me if i have one merit on that can i earn? and how much i cam earn there, guide me plz sir. 

If you want to earn from Bitcointalk forum you need to have a merit points and a good ranking like sir member or more, i remember there was a campaign for yobit in this forum to like this one 

Unfortunately, the page that you specified in your profile does not open for me. It doesn’t look very good and therefore, you need to delete your site. Maybe I have such a problem. 

I've read somewhere that all these PTC sites have two versions, one free and one that you have to pay! Seriously what a joke, they lure you there and then offer you a premium package where you have to pay them subscription just to work for them! Major red flag if any of these websites is doing it.

I agree with you and this is the best way to earn money. You can join PTP sites to get a link to promote and after there you join PTC sites then you buy a package for a small amount then you advertise your link there.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/18/2020 at 10:06 AM, bliznec said:

Unfortunately, the page that you specified in your profile does not open for me. It doesn’t look very good and therefore, you need to delete your site. Maybe I have such a problem. 

The same thing is happening here. I am also more conscious regarding the site's domain quality. Without noticing the good reputations for this site, I even do not give a try. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Is that possible and true because if it is true i will try it. It is a good deal for earning extra money using crypto. And i think you need little investment to that site in order for you to earn. I hope i will earn good profit if i try to deal with that site.

• +2 1

Well basically you are trying to say about gathering traffic with ptc sites and paying users for coming and seeing ads in own website. This is good thing for startup in blogging and website development as initially Traffic is difficult to gather. But if we really are into blogging, we should go with seo and give our best efforts to ranks our site in certain keywords.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,