Best Iranian Exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoyab

Best Iranian Exchange

Because of US sanctions on Iran, if you buy some, be very careful of ... You can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from International Exchanges like Buy Bitcoin, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX. ... Cryptoyab is the best Destination to buy Ethereum.

Edited by Cryptoyab
  • Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, Cryptoyab said:
Because of US sanctions on Iran, if you buy some, be very careful of ... You can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from International Exchanges like Buy Bitcoin, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX. ... Cryptoyab is the best Destination to buy Ethereum.

Few days ago Iran/USA tension are most discussed issue and some of peoples relating bitcoin price to that situation. It is good to use trusted exchange in this situation.

I am very happy that Iran is bringing exchange cryptocurrency to their site, I want to increase the use of cryptocurrency in every country of the world,I hope the Iranian exchange site with cryptocurrency will provide good service.

1 hour ago, Romaan1987 said:

Few days ago Iran/USA tension are most discussed issue and some of peoples relating bitcoin price to that situation. It is good to use trusted exchange in this situation.

Yes you are right, it is the best way

Because of the US sanctions on Iran, if we actually exchange any currency on the Iranian exchange, it can be very damaging to us.  Because Iran actually had a problem with the United States because of the fear of losing our currency.  However, there are more exchange sites that will certainly be good if we invest in currency.

I do not think that US sanctions on Iran will affect cryptocurrency, such sanctions could affect the currency and economically, there will be no problem in using cryptocurrency using Iranian crypto.

I'm using binance exchange and yobit exchange, these two exchange is working very well for me so I'm not try any exchange but I will try Iranian exchange once time.

7 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using binance exchange and yobit exchange, these two exchange is working very well for me so I'm not try any exchange but I will try Iranian exchange once time.

Hi my friend! Yes, that is true! I hope to do exchange you must use the best and most popular and most trust exchange site for safe exchange! thanks for your information!

22 hours ago, Humayun Kabir said:

I'm new about the Iranian exchange. I don't know too much about the Iranian exchange. So I have no idea about this. I'll gain knowledge about it and tell you later. If anyone knows about the Iranian exchange, tell me. So that I can tell everyone later.

If you see that you don't know anything about Iranian exchange and you never heard before, don't force to use it. You just use your trusted exchanges that's you knows 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, Cryptoyab said:

What does Cryptoyab exchange have to do with Iran? Is this post actually an unsolicited advertisement of your exchange? It is likely that the OP is one of the managers of this exchange. This forum already has sections for referral links and bounties and although I didn't see an in your post, this should be moved in one of those sections.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

This sanction seems to have a very difficult impact, that's why if we want to buy Btc, Ethe and other coins must go through international trade. Yes that's the way we are not affected by these sanctions.

Well in that case then many citizens of Iran love this exchange as you say that it is the best exchange platform that existing in Iranian well anyway I hope more growth will happen in their economy.

It's supposed to be normal price I don't know why the currency can be affected for other reasons of their own both  the Iran and USA 

Right now most of countries and companies not supporting Iran because of sanctions from USA and UN so its very hard for them to invest in crypto but as many systems are working here they also can do just need a middleman which is reputable and understand this all so investing in bitcoin or ethereum is still possible but very risky as few weeks back Bitterx block thousands of Iranian users accounts and they lost some big amount just because of this.

I don't think the US sanctions are intended to be handled by your exchange but still crypto a problem.
Buy Your Money Bitcoin This is the Iranian Exchange. Little did I know that the Iranian people were also fascinated with crypto.

Let's hope this Iranian alternate web page delivers beneficial services having cryptocurrency. My business is very happy of which Iran is usually providing alternate cryptocurrency on their web page, I'd really like to enhance the employment of cryptocurrency in each and every state on this planet.

I will be extremely articles in which Iran will be delivering swap cryptocurrency with their web site, I am going to trying to find to be able to increase the task regarding cryptocurrency Atlanta divorce attorneys region with the planet, My partner and I foresee the particular Iranian change place together with cryptocurrency can manage the honest program.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:18 PM, 4Anush4 said:

You mean this Buy Bitcoin is Iranian exchange. I didn't thout that Iranian people are interested on Crypto too. I dont think US sanctions will give to your exchanges and crypto any problems.

Iranians are extremely interested in Bitcoin. Especially in Bitcoin mining. Their ruling party recently legislated in favour of cryptocurrencies and gave out around 800 licences to various interested parties for Bitcoin mining. They have really low electricity costs and mining Bitcoin is considered a lucrative investment in Iran.

Are you residing in Iran?My friend, you can find the so many exchange sites that does not restrict Iran.I think Binance itself does not has the restrictions for the Iranian crypto enthusiasts. There are new platforms in the crypto field, kindly search them. 

there are a lot of countries are banned not just Iran , simply use VPS to avoid all of this 
for me i suffer also from this problem because some Arabic countries are banned , for example in Egypt we can not trade with binanace or bittrex so we use VPS to reach the site 
because the international exchanges still the best and the dominant in crypto market 

On 1/21/2020 at 4:13 PM, Cryptoyab said:

crypto yab exchange I never find in coinmarketcap or coingeckco site because only listed exchanges are trusted others wise very risky for us to use these kind of exchanges. 

I think its becouse of the tension happened to usa and iran thats why it happened.its very much important to use trusted exchanger when the times come like this.im glad you find a nice one.and hopefully the tension will end.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:13 PM, Cryptoyab said:

I have seen this exchange from a long time and I think it's only for Iranian peoples if you dont live in Iran republic you cant have a account there