Bitcoin supports terrorism!!! Is this a joke??!!! - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitcoin supports terrorism!!! Is this a joke??!!!

I dont understand well what you mean with Bitcoin support terrorism, Bitcoin is a currency managed by people, so maybe you can ask about if a some website exchange support terrorism. But if the government want to stop that they have just to regularize it and to invest to develop it to be traceable.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

13 hours ago, tienda said:

I dont understand well what you mean with Bitcoin support terrorism, Bitcoin is a currency managed by people, so maybe you can ask about if a some website exchange support terrorism. But if the government want to stop that they have just to regularize it and to invest to develop it to be traceable.

Well my friend, what I mean is that several reports from the United States and others have surfaced on the Internet that show that terrorists use bitcoin to buy weapons and finance their terrorist operations, this could be true but the United States' goal is to discredit bitcoin as it appears to be the main provider of terrorism . This is a lie because the terrorists were and are still using the dollar.

Illegal business is not only related to bitcoin because before the emergence of bitcoin, outlaws used paper currencies or diamonds and pearls, so I hope those who accuse bitcoin of being realistic

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, Crypto123 said:

Here I wonder: Is Bitcoin the only way for criminals to launder their money ?? !! Are there no other ways to launder money ?? !!! What did criminals use before bitcoin appeared !!!

Of course, bitcoin is not the only way to launder money and finance terrorism and thefts, but governments fear that they will lose control and taxes on citizens, so they fight cryptocurrencies with these flimsy arguments.

22 hours ago, tienda said:

He means bitcoin support terrorism by not able to trace any holder of a transactions, so terrorist are enjoying their black market with bitcoin and they won't be trace even once 

I don't think that Bitcoin supports terrorism currency not centralised till now but doesn't mean it is illegal. The person whoever using the trip to currency for the Bitcoin illegally they are terrorist but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin supports terrorism

On 4/21/2020 at 3:05 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

I don't think that Bitcoin supports terrorism currency not centralised till now but doesn't mean it is illegal. The person whoever using the trip to currency for the Bitcoin illegally they are terrorist but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin supports terrorism

Your words are true, the person who uses bitcoin is responsible for his bad or good deeds, bitcoin is like any other currency that can be used for bad or good things, so it cannot be said that it supports terrorism.

4 hours ago, nayon89 said:

I don't know wether Bitcoin supports terrorism or not. Bitcoin can be used by terrorist. We know bitcoin is decentralized. So it might be used by a group of criminal but that doesn't mean Bitcoin supports terrorism though i don't know about this internal information.

So far money support terrorism, I will not say that bitcoin support it, even sticks like gold will support it, so far they can be converted to money easily.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:58 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have never seen the most ridiculous joke in my life !!!!
This accusation is directed by the United States in particular, as well as the countries that follow suit in fighting Bitcoin, and the reason, in my opinion, is that they find a justification for their war against Bitcoin.
A short while ago, the Binance exchange and the Huobi exchange were accused of helping Bitcoin criminals and cryptocurrencies to launder billions of dollars of money !!!!!
However, the CEO of Binance Exchange denied this charge by tweeting on Twitter !!!
Here I wonder: Is Bitcoin the only way for criminals to launder their money ?? !! Are there no other ways to launder money ?? !!! What did criminals use before bitcoin appeared !!!

Men it a lie, we all know that bitcoin don't support criminals, to be honest we need banks transaction to exchange our bitcoin to fiat money, so how comes criminals use bitcoin for criminal stuffs, i don't believe them, i agree with you men.

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

Men it a lie, we all know that bitcoin don't support criminals, to be honest we need banks transaction to exchange our bitcoin to fiat money, so how comes criminals use bitcoin for criminal stuffs, i don't believe them, i agree with you men.

Yes, this is what I want to say, if someone supports terrorism, it is the banks, not the bitcoin. Even if some terrorists use bitcoin, this does not mean that bitcoin supports terrorism because the terrorists use the dollar as well.

16 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this is what I want to say, if someone supports terrorism, it is the banks, not the bitcoin. Even if some terrorists use bitcoin, this does not mean that bitcoin supports terrorism because the terrorists use the dollar as well.

Yeah they also use fiat moneys like usd, but phrases and blogs complain about bitcoin helping terrorism, you know banks and exchanging sites pay for the phrase and for bloggers to wright this kind of things in order to make peoples stay away from bitcoins.

We are made to believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are anonymous and all transactions in them cannot be traced but that's not definitely the case, a large amount of transaction on blockchain can be easily noticed on just by anyone and there is no way any terrorist organization can made transactions in huge amounts and will be unnoticed by blockchain explorers. I believe this is one of the propaganda against the bitcoin by the US government. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The accusation was formed by the US government. They told the media that the ISIS bought weapons with the help of cryptocurrencies. And they are totally shaming the crypto features for that. But i quite find that a joke also. Because they couldn't give any of the proofs but yet made an allegation. But actually  who knows. But they should not blame the entire crypto world. 

• +1 1

On 5/24/2020 at 4:02 AM, Saj555 said:

The accusation was formed by the US government. They told the media that the ISIS bought weapons with the help of cryptocurrencies. And they are totally shaming the crypto features for that. But i quite find that a joke also. Because they couldn't give any of the proofs but yet made an allegation. But actually  who knows. But they should not blame the entire crypto world. 

Well done dear, I liked your words, yes I blame the entire American government for the reason for all these problems about cryptocurrencies and they claim that ISIS and other terrorist organizations use Bitcoin knowing that this is a lie and that even if it is true then this is not Bitcoin's fault.

On 5/31/2020 at 11:32 AM, Crypto123 said:

Well done dear, I liked your words, yes I blame the entire American government for the reason for all these problems about cryptocurrencies and they claim that ISIS and other terrorist organizations use Bitcoin knowing that this is a lie and that even if it is true then this is not Bitcoin's fault.

What I knew USA said was that crypto did not support terrorism but what you just posted shocked me. Can you get me the link you read USA saying crypto supporting terrorism. 

On 6/1/2020 at 5:26 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

What I knew USA said was that crypto did not support terrorism but what you just posted shocked me. Can you get me the link you read USA saying crypto supporting terrorism. 

Sorry, my friend, I tried to find the link but I did not find it, I do not quite remember where I read this but in general through newspapers, the Internet and Twitter there were statements like this, as well as through the anti-encryption statements that President Trump said publicly.

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Sorry, my friend, I tried to find the link but I did not find it, I do not quite remember where I read this but in general through newspapers, the Internet and Twitter there were statements like this, as well as through the anti-encryption statements that President Trump said publicly.

Okay, I will look for it myself, the last one I read on cointelegraph last year ending was that cryptocurrencies does not support money laundering and terrorism financing, and it was a report from SEC directly from them. 

I don't think Bitcoin supports terrorism, but Bitcoin is used by terrorism because it is a decentralized currency

Edited by Thekingcallme

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin is merely a tool, a form of digital money. It's not its fault terrorists find uses for it, hell, even without Bitcoins they can invest in something else like jewelry, rare historical artifacts, paintings, anything that has value, just like before Bitcoins existed. What, are these items going to be blamed as well, following the logic of these Bitcoin 'haters'? Good grief!

The way I see it, they are childishly trying to place the blame on an object just because they can't do it on its creator who is anonymous until now. Had Satoshi Nakamoto revealed his identity early on, he might have been six feet under by now, seeing just how many entities hate his creation back then and even until now.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Still there is not clear proof regarding that btc and altcoins used for terrorists activities or payment to terrorism support only many people has some ambiguity regarding this matter. But may be btc used for doing that things or may not. 

• +3 1

11 hours ago, ben123123 said:

Still there is not clear proof regarding that btc and altcoins used for terrorists activities or payment to terrorism support only many people has some ambiguity regarding this matter. But may be btc used for doing that things or may not. 

Even SEC said cryptocurrencies ate not linked to terrorism, most of not all terrorists make use of fiats. Terrorism has been existing since traditional time, and before cryptocurrencies are even evolving. 

Due to decentralized nature of Bitcoin, everyone can use it. Unfortunately, if it is used by terrorists, it is still not a fault from Bitcoin itself as it is just a virtual currency.Terrorists might misuse Bitcoin to hide their illegally earned money, which is another serious problem. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.

Since btc is a online payment  system there has a lot of way to do crime..mostly it become helpful to terrorism team who can easily transfer their money now from one country to another country.. That is why most country Don't accept btc as it can be a proble..