Bitcoin supports terrorism!!! Is this a joke??!!! - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitcoin supports terrorism!!! Is this a joke??!!!

this is the type of articles that you will expect to see from the government officials so they can stop the people from investing their money in crypto and rather just send it to banks, bitcoin does not support terrorism and even tho jihadists have used it but they have also used the USD so should we say USD support terrorism as well?

13 hours ago, MD. Sajib said:

Supporting Bitcoin Terrorism It is of course nothing more than a joke as Bitcoin will never support terrorism because this Bitcoin must protect their privacy or their privacy and they do not want them to be their ownDamage so it's nothing but a joke

Of course, they consider this wonderful feature found in Bitcoin, which is protecting privacy, they consider it very bad because they want to know everything about people, monitor them and control them, so when Bitcoin protects the privacy of the people that it is their right, they consider Bitcoin a supporter of terrorism.

This coin can help people. But because of its availability. We really do not believe that Bitcoins support terrorism

2 hours ago, rucars said:

I truely assume that a parcel of folks that abhor bitcoin are making faux news nearly it when you consider that they're fair non-believers and they don't have anything to do however i do now not think that bitcoin bolsters mental warfare

Sure, this is fake and false news, and it is published by a group of institutions or government that hate Bitcoin and want to scare people from it so they stay away from dealing with it. But I think Bitcoin is more powerful than all these rumors, and it is more popular with people than before, and it is also spreading globally.

Well, thats a bullshit allegation. If bitcoin is used for terrorist, so is fiat used. So why not banned fiat. Osama was found half a km away from a military camp in Pakistan, and US kept funding that country billions of dollars, why don't they ban US themselves. Bitcoin is not the culprit, its those criminals, whom you can't catch. Guns dont kill people, people do, similar logic goes here, bitcoin don't do nothing, its the criminals. do.

The definition of "bitcoin supports terrorism" is wrong. It should be terrorism accept bitcoin payments. Also criminals do on the black market.

But that is such a small number that uses bitcoin which governments only use as fact to make people afraid of using bitcoin. Not everyone wants to  e associated with criminals and terrorism right. A game of emotions.

If people must stop to use btc, they also had to stop using gold,silver,dollars,oil,euros etc etc etc.

Terrorism and criminals using everything what contains value. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Gamepapa0912 said:

The definition of "bitcoin supports terrorism" is wrong. It should be terrorism accept bitcoin payments. Also criminals do on the black market.

But that is such a small number that uses bitcoin which governments only use as fact to make people afraid of using bitcoin. Not everyone wants to  e associated with criminals and terrorism right. A game of emotions.

If people must stop to use btc, they also had to stop using gold,silver,dollars,oil,euros etc etc etc.

Terrorism and criminals using everything what contains value. 

Yes, your words are absolutely correct. This accusation is used by governments, especially the United States, to intimidate people from Bitcoin and get them away from it. And it is true, as you said, if you should stop dealing with Bitcoin because the terrorists use it, you should also stop the dollar, oil and gold because the terrorists use it as well.

The clamor that bitcoin is being used in terrorism is true. Because it is hard to trace terrorist used bitcoin as a form of payment and since it is hard to trace the transactions it did really happen. But it is not the fault of bitcoin since bitcoin is a currency with a value the person who is holding them has the power or ability on how to use them. Its just like the USD which the person could use in a legal or illegal way.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 1/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, Sair said:

I don't know what's mean by this. But I say that terrorism has no face. So we can not blaim Bitcoin. Because if a person but a thing Bitcoin they also buy with other currency. 

Bitcoin was in no way introduced to any criminal and I receive the consider that individuals who practice Bitcoin illegally are criminals and terrorists .

On 1/21/2020 at 4:28 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have never seen the most ridiculous joke in my life !!!!
This accusation is directed by the United States in particular, as well as the countries that follow suit in fighting Bitcoin, and the reason, in my opinion, is that they find a justification for their war against Bitcoin.
A short while ago, the Binance exchange and the Huobi exchange were accused of helping Bitcoin criminals and cryptocurrencies to launder billions of dollars of money !!!!!
However, the CEO of Binance Exchange denied this charge by tweeting on Twitter !!!
Here I wonder: Is Bitcoin the only way for criminals to launder their money ?? !! Are there no other ways to launder money ?? !!! What did criminals use before bitcoin appeared !!!

Bitcoin is mostly exchanged or traded online on dark webs and illegal stuff governtments made it illegal. Bitcoin is used as the currency due to it impossible nature to track the purchased item giving anonymity to a person. Some people use it for privacy and secrecy ,but some bad individual use it for bad purposes. But people deserve some privacy from the governtments so more people are using the cryto currency 

I don't know how Bitcoin can support terrorism, but if you mean that terrorist operations are funded by using transfers using Bitcoin, this is real and it happens.

8 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

It is used for bad activity, it has supported for that as the system can make it available for all sort of things

Yes, it is available to everyone and can be used by bad and good, as well as dollars, oil, gold, etc. It can be used for good and bad things. If some terrorists use it, we cannot say that it supports terrorism.

On 04.02.2020 at 16:06, farhanpro613 said:

Well bitcoin is also used in transaction in dark web and many illegal sites, this is one of the main reason many countries banned crypto currency.

We will never know. As on my claim investigate, bitcoin is as of now utilizing in underground or dark showcase which is generally illegal. Terrorist will continuously discover ways fair to supply their should accomplish their objective. Whether they are utilizing it or not it doesnt cruel bitcoin is awful, individuals who are utilizing it in illicit ways is the one.

1 hour ago, Sajib Chakroborty said:

Everything has its own good and bad side if you do something for good it will be good and if you use it for wrong intentions that will be bad. If you use Bitcoin for terrorism that does not means Bitcoin supports terrorism.

Well done dear, this is completely, everything has two good and bad sides and you can use it in goodness as you can use it in evil and this matter applies to bitcoin, dollar, oil, gold and others.

7 hours ago, rifat3683 said:

It is not Bitcoin that supports terrorists, but terrorists who use Bitcoin. Why Bitcoin terrorists did not use dollars when they did not say before. This is a national problem for those who do not like Bitcoin and other Bitcoin. Terrorist, money laundry and black market. Due to privacy that they cannot access and privately manage crypto

Yes, this question should be directed to the United States and those who support it in its hateful position against Bitcoin. Why is the same accusation not being leveled against the dollar, the euro, gold, or oil when the terrorists use it in their terrorist acts?

5 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

Yes it is real and can happen because the transaction can not be traced.

Yes, indeed, and we see it even in the recent films and serials of the police and criminals using Bitcoin in the transfers between them..

1 hour ago, labaikumar said:

I have never heard anything like this before. But terrorism is not controlling anything they are fighting and maybe terrorism wants bitcoin for their activities like buying weapons and people to joining. Maybe they trying to hack bitcoin wallets and try to steal people's money

They can never do this because they are not professional computer programmers or decoders. Even the most veteran software engineers have not yet managed to hack bitcoin or change its protocol. Terrorists are not computer experts too. There are some discussions about Google quantum computer but some people believe even the computing power of this quantum device is not enough to threaten bitcoin. Don't underestimate the brilliant anti-hacking power of bitcoin.

6 minutes ago, mamun3 said:

I think it's a joke that Bitcoin supports terrorism.  Terrorists have used Bitcoin but Bitcoin does not support them.  It is not my own opinion that it can and does not work, and I agree not to use terrorist's Bitcoin.

Yes, it is true that we all hope that terrorists do not use bitcoin in terrorism, but if they use it, this does not mean that bitcoin supports terrorism, because they also use dollars, gold, oil, and others.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:16 PM, rjroshan said:

I have never heard anything like this before. But terrorism is not controlling anything they are fighting and maybe terrorism wants bitcoin for their activities like buying weapons and people to joining. Maybe they trying to hack bitcoin wallets and try to steal people's money.

So many peoples will think that the BTC will support the drugs and also the terrorism but the fiat money is also support so i think that we need to control also the fiat money in the market and peoples will need to track the transaction of the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BTC is just blamed for terriorism and impression is ruined to down the BTC pruce and people think it is illegal to have BTC.When i don't know about BTC i think it is a illegal thing .But when i realise and grown up i realise BTC have no connection with Terrorist.This can be used by anyone and send any where.

In my opinion yes bitcoin can support terrorism because it can be transacted across the glob without any intermediaries or third part..

This is completely joke by peoples those are still not want bitcoin works and this technology bring more benefit to peoples its just 10 years old and terrorist is very long story then who was supporting this before bitcoin is there any reply about this from any one with authentic proof its very sad they are not going to bring something positive about this just spreading negativity which is not good for any one.

13 hours ago, Hanif14 said:

I think it is a joke that Bitcoin supports terrorism.  Terrorists have used Bitcoin but Bitcoin does not support them.  This is my own opinion

It is totally joke because bitcoin is not support terrorism and its all depend on a person that how much he is involved in terrorism and if a person is involve in any crime then he will use their all of assets for terrorism not only bitcoin.

2 hours ago, Soriful Shuvo said:

We will never know.Before bitcoin existence, there was terrorism. As on my own research, bitcoin is already using in underground or black market which is mostly illegal. yet I think on the off chance that anybody There is no obligation for Bitcoin in its utilization for awful purposes.

Yes, thank you, my friend, because you raised this important point. Indeed, where did the terms of the black market, the underground market, etc. go, these existed long before the Bitcoin appeared.