Bitcoin supports terrorism!!! Is this a joke??!!! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitcoin supports terrorism!!! Is this a joke??!!!

I have never seen the most ridiculous joke in my life !!!!
This accusation is directed by the United States in particular, as well as the countries that follow suit in fighting Bitcoin, and the reason, in my opinion, is that they find a justification for their war against Bitcoin.
A short while ago, the Binance exchange and the Huobi exchange were accused of helping Bitcoin criminals and cryptocurrencies to launder billions of dollars of money !!!!!
However, the CEO of Binance Exchange denied this charge by tweeting on Twitter !!!
Here I wonder: Is Bitcoin the only way for criminals to launder their money ?? !! Are there no other ways to launder money ?? !!! What did criminals use before bitcoin appeared !!!

Bitcoin is a very valuable currency in cryptocurrency, but it is actually terrorist and I cannot accept that it supports criminals.  Because Bitcoin was not introduced to criminals, I believe that those who use Bitcoin illegally are criminals and terrorists.  For them, I think the value of Bitcoin may be lower.

• Useful or interesting 1

Previously I have heard information like this, but what I did not agree on was that they use Bitcoin as a tool to support them in buying weapons as possible, which so far is that Fiat is very much used in funding. Why should Cryptocurrency be the impact? It's so funny to drop crypto with an idea like this !!

Bitcoin does not support terrorists, but terrorists are using Bitcoin, depositing their black money in bitcoin in various ways, because the government is not getting any accurate account of their property, so they are not being caught, so many are blaming Bitcoin, but I think if anyone There is no liability for Bitcoin in its use for bad purposes.

It is a joke accusing Bitcoin for terrorists activities. It is well known that fiat currencies are mostly used for more than 90% of criminal activities and Bitcoin plus other crypto are not even close to 5% of these transactions. Still governments feels it's safe to attack Bitcoin and blame it for everything. They wanted a scape-goat and they lie to world about it. They educate the people that Bitcoin is used by criminals or that it is a scam etc. So many lies that are even contradicting one each other. I blame the media for being puppets to the failed banking system that is on the verge of collapsing once again ten years after the most extreme economic crisis of this century.

• +2 1

Criminals say that bitcoin is actually a terrorist because of the illegal use of Bitcoin.  But I think that bitcoin is never really for the culprit, it's for all of us cryptocurrencies.  And it was actually created to be used in a legitimate way, and if used properly, we can earn a lot of money by maintaining the value of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin supports terrorism !!!  This is a joke I think.  A good coin of bitcoin relies on these coins and many more coins.  I never thought these coins could be nostalgic.

I don't know what's mean by this. But I say that terrorism has no face. So we can not blaim Bitcoin. Because if a person but a thing Bitcoin they also buy with other currency. 

I do not think that Bitcoin supports terrorism because they are okay to launch Bitcoin illegally but it is not okay to support them. They deal with bitcoin with various activities.

We will never know. As on my own research, bitcoin is already using in underground or black market which is mostly illegal. Terrorist will always find ways just to provide their needs to achieve their goal. Whether they are using it or not it doesnt mean bitcoin is bad, people who are using it in illegal ways is the one.

criminals were using the money for terrorism before inventing the crypto.they are not came after crypto.so the exchanges are helping criminals is very funny thought.everything have the pro and causes.it depends on the people

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This accusation is directed by the United States in particular, as well as the countries that follow suit in fighting Bitcoin, and the reason, in my opinion, is that they find a justification for their war against Bitcoin.
A short while ago, the Binance exchange and the Huobi exchange were accused of helping Bitcoin criminals and cryptocurrencies to launder billions of dollars of money !!!!!
However, the CEO of Binance Exchange denied this charge by tweeting on Twitter !!!
Here I wonder: Is Bitcoin the only way for criminals to launder their money ?? !! Are there no other ways to launder money ?? !!! What did criminals use before bitcoin appeared !!!

I dont believe that binance ceo involves in any criminal activity but bitcoin is used in black market, which is concerning.

I think there is no point in accusing binance exchange and Huobi exchanges like that. Because every exchange is free for anyone. The world of cryptocurrency is different from the real world.

Before bitcoin fake Email advertisement is famous for fooling people on send money or sometimes the Fake support helpers is use by many cyber criminals to earn money.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I also think this is ridiculous, because Bitcoin is a currency that is open to everyone, this currency can be used by everyone, now if terrorists are using Bitcoin then there is no obligation on Bitcoin.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I haven't really heard of this before. But what I know is bitcoin, well not really just Bitcoin but all the crypto currencies are used to do such illegal things. I just don't know what it is exactly.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I have never seen or heard directly the case. but the possibility of it happening can be very large. because bitcoin transactions are anonymous and do not cross third parties. this means that p2p and anonymous transactions are very supportive for terrorists to carry out illegal transactions.

Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency and it is neither good nor bad, the use or misuse is depend on the person who is using it, but the main problem with bitcoin is that if you use or misuse it then it is impossible for any government to trace the receiving and sending account, which later on may be thread for countries security.

I agree with you It is nothing but a complete joke. Because Bitcoin can never be involved in terrorism. Bitcoin always works for the better. Bitcoin works well for many people's financial condition.

Well we really don't know if this is true that cryptos can support terrorism, but there is possibility that it can because you know crypto is untraceable, they can not trace those people who they are. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

is this really a joke? yes it is because the btc will never support the wrong and illegal thing in the world it just want to make people to make more and more profit form it. it can never support the wrong thing but i have never heard of this that btc will support the terrorism. this is really a joke for me this time.

I haven't see that news,blaming bitcoin for terrorism is funny,however bitcoin for money laundering is actually can happen as transaction of it is really easy,anyone and anywhere can make a deal or use it.

I don't think that bitcoin will support terrorism but I think that terrorist will use blockchain to hide their transaction of their money to keep safe from the public.