How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered

I don't count how much I make because it's been a long time, I don't keep Bitcoin forever, a trader will continue to trade and not accumulate Bitcoin in the long run. As long as I am on cryptotalk forums, maybe I can count it, which is about 0.004 BTC that I have already earned. I think it's pretty good for the current Bitcoin price, in a 1 month period.

• +1 1

It is difficult to collect a whole Bitcoin because it costs thousands of dollars and this is difficult to obtain as a foreclosure, but it can be said that I was able to collect millions of Satoshi and this equals a large amount at the current price of Bitcoin.

I am only working in the forum and can not make a lot of money from it and that is why I can make the money in cents and some of the times in dollars so it is very difficult to make the bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most trending and  popular cryptocurrency that every one wish to hold right now because of how it price is fast rising as for me i can't estimately give the total satoshi i have ever earned but having since i joined this forum i have earned more than 100k satoshi.

In my country, 1 bitcoin is worth the same as a house. So being able to get 1 bitcoin is as valuable to me as buying a house, but I still haven't earned that much. I've earned 0.01 bitcoin so far.

I hope that this will be allowed as method of payment in the future because we are still using fiat money in times of needs. My exam are coming so i have to be more focused. the price will be more than 15k dollars, and make some difference with it.

The truth is that I have never collected Bitcoins until now that I want to position and capitalize also to understand more about the world of Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand it is very important to begin to study in depth this Cryptotalk Forum, since we have the opportunity to learn from people with experience who are willing to give us all our support since we are starting until we are developing here.

Hello friend, how are you? In the bitcoin I have little experience and I focus basically on trading with it to make money, I have had money in wallets but I have used it for other things, I think the most I've managed to have in bitcoins are 200 $.

In my opinion it is very difficult to collect all Bitcoin because it costs thousands of dollars and this is very difficult to forfeit assets, but can say that I was able to collect millions of Satoshi and this figure is equivalent in a large amount at current Bitcoin prices.

It is not the way to reveal exact amount of Bitcoin to the community  that we have gathered. Personally, I collected Bitcoin by preferring different methods like active trading, mining, and collecting BTC payments from the online freelancing platforms but some BTC were sold in FOMO and a large portion of Bitcoin is still in my hardware wallet. I just love to hold it for a long time. 

My friend, this matter has privacy in general, although I did not own a lot of Bitcoin, but this matter is somewhat specific to everyone who owns Bitcoin or any other currency, so I do not like this type of question. Thank you very much.

I couldn't collect much, but I suspect the question you are asking is inappropriate because that is something related to privacy and no one wants to disclose the amount of bitcoin he has so that he is not subject to thieves and scammers.

• +2 1