Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

Well for me I choose decentralize platforms because I think it's safer and personal , because only you  can control your transaction without anyone knowing about it or any company negotiation.

• +1 1

Both are best and both have some draw back but if we comparison then we found decentralization money best. There are several reason it is not affected with government policy and price up and down according to the user mode and you can transfer every where there is no boarder restriction.

Hi mate, I have never read so many educational articles about decentralized and incorporated exchange. Also, the language and wording you are using are so easy for almost everyone to understand that it is quite possible that it is new or old in cryptography.

• +2 1

I never read this much informative article about decentralized and centralised trading. Also the language and terminologies you used are so simple to understand by almost anyone either he is new or old in crypto  thanks again for sharing...

Hey guys, i preferd to use decentralized digital currency,according to me to have your own control with trading and exchanging decentralized plattforum,i would always suggest decentralized exchanges,my opinion centralized are safest,happy posting guys.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend. It is a very nice explanation and concept. I expect to use decentralized platforms because of hiding our information and the value of the trading that we do. Thank you.

• +3 1

I don't think decentralized organizations support and use blockchain technology.  Centralized exchanges are exchanges operated by private companies and provide wallets for storing our cryptocurrencies in a timely manner.

Hello my friend, I think that decentralized platforms are the best, as they are free and independent from the policies of banks and countries, and this increases the demand for them and makes their use safe and working with them achieves high profits and gives a lot of experience and skills in investment

On 1/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

Honestly speaking, I don't know the different between centralised and decentralised crypto currency platform but from this topics and the reply of others, I'd learnt a lot and I think it is better to decentralise it. This will encourage competition in the crypto market. Thank you. @Nezar

In my opinion i think centralised trading would be more good as it will provide you more security than decentralised one. But decentralised has other many good feature so it depends on user to what select. Thank you.

Dear friend, I think decentralization is not supported by any forum. Centralized exchanges are exchanges maintained by private companies and provide wallets for storing our cryptocurrencies.

I think decentralized platform is best because in this case blockchain manipulation is less. Today I have heard a news on youtube channel "crypto conversation" that binance, houbi and poloniex exchanges are voting on the behalf of their users on blockchain to manipulate the blockchain. So if any one gets power then he starts to drive market for his own profit instead of thinking about others.

• +5 1

hi mates I am new to the forum and I don't know about these things if anyone can share these details it will be helpful to me for getting ideas about the forum.

As of know I am using Yobit and I think it is good but when Yobit started there is a lot of bad reviews and now they getting back their reputation and try to catch up other exchange.

• +4 1

the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

hello,

Picking between them isn't troublesome, yet it should be perceived that there are preferences and disservices to every one of them inside the crypto markets. In decentralized exchanging stages, for instance, the individual has more prominent abilities and choices to control the activities he performs inside the crypto markets, just as not advising any individual or establishment regarding the size of his exchanging in any capacity whatsoever. What recognizes exchanges in decentralized stages is that they work on the standard of shared (B2P) and depend on calculations and keen agreements to guarantee the privileges of the two players to finish the way toward exchanging computerized monetary forms. 

Yet, what abandons decentralization stages is the trouble of utilization because of some basic specialized prerequisites and the requirement for the dealer to completely ensure his private portfolio. It is totally the inverse in the focal exchanging stages as the stages have all the information for any record they have constantly admittance to your records, yet one of its most significant highlights is the arrangement of numerous highlights in exchanging, for example, (stop misfortune) and usability for the merchant, yet what's up with it is the high exchanging charges Some stages, and they are in danger since they are the objective of entrance and secret activities. 

So what is your favored stage?

It is very difficult to choose one of them. Both have the same really good.there are advantage of the both  on the same time there are some disadvantage too. But advantage are high

• +4 1

Both are best and both have some setbacks but if we compare them we'll found that decentralization is the best money. There are several reason it is not affected with government policy and price up and down according to the user mode and you can transfer every where there is no boarder restriction.

I believe the reason for the creation of the Crypto asset is to have a decentralised platform. I personally love decentralised platforms this is because there would be no one to boss the system around and dictate how it moves and work. Decentralisation is perhaps the antidote to monopolistic ideology which has haunted the world for a long time now. Therefore I would go with a decentralised system instead and choose that as a good means.

Harald ancient bangla ancient severe angry encourage armed platforms this is because there would be no one to boss the system around and dictate how it moves and work. Decentralisation is perhaps vacant anxiety may cancle ancestors ancestors about bastohara ambassador 

Prefer to decentralized complex for the reason that of this we are via bitcoin generously and too what time it comes to transactions, at hand has no taxes to be rewarded for us as at what time we influence decentralized network meaning no one tin touch it accordingly no one are putting about taxes nearby.

decentralized means no one controls in crypto are any thing and its not safe when we transaction this  fund, no one not gives the security and if the fund stolen are hack no one return this funds because this transaction is encrypted,but when centralized currency when stolen we give complaints their taken action and banks gives clearty and we hopes our fund returns, centralized currency have security this is the basic difference in both currencies.

• +4 1

There are two types of crypto lending: centralized and decentralized. The main difference of each type of crypto lending here is who or what is handling the lending and borrowing process; a business or a protocol.

i think there's no way for me to choose between that type of currencies because that two currency is useful too and kind of like what people looking for easiest way of transactions i think most of them will bet for decentralized currency because its light carry you just need a phones and just a one tap away.