Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

Friend don't worry, I found out about this and I'll let the administrator know and I think you have a lot of differences with him. It seems more secure 

That will depend on the judgment of each person (cryptotrader) decentralized platforms have become very popular recently, they are those that are known as DEFI technology and do not depend on anyone's control, an example is the Uniswap exchange is very good, while the centralized ones I consider safer since there are very responsible people behind them as in the case of binance and coinbase. But everyone can use the ones they like

the decentralized platforms are better because those are more secure than centalized and you can  trade without interferencing no one

the decentralized platforms are better because those are more secure than centalized and you can  trade without interferencing no one

Edited by david51

On 1/21/2020 at 8:23 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Decentralized is better then central because it is all in you hand and it gives the phase of word and in central they don't give phase but that doesn't mean that it is bad that is also good but little bit decentralized better in security 

Hey mate, you are right Decentralized is better than centralized because decentralized is more secure than centralize. But we can not say that centralized is a poor.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Decentralization is the process of distributing and dispersing power from a Central authority to simple and independent people.
Therefore, centralized currencies belong to one or a group of creators

And decentralized ones belong to everyone, i.e. they do not have any center that decides what to do and how to develop. This is solved through the community of this currency.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:38 AM, Jokeer said:

Some crypto enthusiasts choose decentralized trading platforms and prefer them over centralized platforms because it carries the main reason for the presence of (decentralized) technologies in addition to that it also guarantees a higher degree of privacy and security in many cases.  What are 100 comment. .?

Yes , my friend , tecnology is  advancing  and people  want to keep  up  with this  development . That's why  crypto money  purchases are  at high  levels . İn addition , they are in search of  a high  security wallet  where these  crypto coins  can be stored.  I  act like  this, too .  To be more  advantageous in  future turns. 

• +2 1

Between centralized and decentralized I think that the real difference is in the person who is going to use it, because if it is a person who has just started in crypto, a decentralized platform will be complicated and dangerous, better to start with the centralized ones, easier to understand and less prone to inadvertent mistakes. For those who already have a bit of experience, decentralized can be much more beneficial in terms of security and privacy and anonymity.

• +5 1

Thanks for posting this topic . Your topic is useful . And for me , Decentralized platforms are much better than some other platforms like central platforms . Decentralized platforms have much benefits . 

It is true that both forms has its own advantages and limitations. But what I feel is that for a sustainable overall development it is necessary that the decentralised option should be adopted that helps to bridge the gap between top authorities and lower level workers. This way there would be more involvement and participation on the part of the users.

I think decentralized exchanges have better anonymity. I also don't know if something goes wrong that affects the transaction results?

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

It is true that both forms has its own advantages and limitations. But what I feel is that for a sustainable overall development it is necessary that the decentralised option should be adopted that helps to bridge the gap between top authorities and lower level workers. This way there would be more involvement and participation on the part of the users.

You are right, but the only difference between centralized platforms and decentralized platforms is the presence of a mediator between transactions, as decentralized platforms are less widespread at the present time and are less popular in the world of cryptocurrencies, but they are taking a big step towards imposing their presence between central platforms.

• +1 1

I still do not have ideas of knowing what it will be like I said a long time ago I am still learning about new platforms and I hope to continue learning much much more friends, greetings to all and be in your business

• +1 1

Each has its advantages and disadvantages. central will help avoid many of the bad purposes, but decentral will help you to avoid negatives in management

• +1 1

Both Centralized and Decentralized platform have their own Pro and Con.

At centralized platforms, you can complain about transaction error or some other risk but if your centralized platform have scammed or hacked, you will lose all your funds.

At decentralized platforms, you need to know about some knowledge at your platform.

If not you may lose your funds.

• +1 1

I believe that decentralized systems are a better option for solving problems today. It is understandable that as a new technology there is uncertainty towards it but like everything new it is a positive and necessary change, in addition to being inevitable; A clear example of this is the most important technology behind cryptocurrencies which is "blockchain". As they are created by a person or by a group, they have a configuration and code to follow but this does not mean that they are manipulated by them, once the system is "released", its maintenance and evolution escapes the initial control of its creators. to start operating in a fully decentralized manner, solely and exclusively under the criteria defined at the time of its creation and with the participation of the agents who wish to participate or not.
Adopting this type of technology implies decentralizing both the execution of the processes and their management. In order to obtain a reliable, robust, accessible and auditable system by anyone involved, it is necessary that the coordination and control of the system be distributed among all the nodes of the system.
This decentralization should not be confused as a lack of control or government, it is a necessary exercise of transparency that establishes its operating rules in a certain way.
So a system to which one decides to belong on his own is preferable, knowing its operation, transparency and that it cannot be modified or controlled by someone. Or do you prefer the imposition of a system in which we must adapt to someone else's decisions?

• +1 1

we would always suggest decentralized exchanges. Cause these are way more secure than centralized exchanges.

• +1 1

I prefer the decentralization platform so that you don't know everything about me, money or privacy, trading without restrictions

On 21/1/2020 at 6:42, Nezar said:

Elegir entre ellos no es difícil, pero hay que reconocer que existen ventajas y desventajas para cada uno de ellos dentro de los mercados de cifrado. En las plataformas de negociación descentralizadas, por ejemplo, el individuo tiene mayores capacidades y opciones para controlar las operaciones que realiza dentro de los mercados de criptomonedas, además de no informar a ninguna persona o institución del tamaño de su negociación por ningún motivo. Lo que distingue a las transacciones en plataformas descentralizadas es que operan según el principio de peer-to-peer (B2P) y se basan en algoritmos y contratos inteligentes para garantizar los derechos de ambas partes para completar el proceso de negociación de monedas digitales.

Pero lo que falla en las plataformas de descentralización es la dificultad de uso debido a algunos requisitos técnicos simples y la necesidad de que el comerciante proteja completamente su cartera privada. Es completamente lo contrario en las plataformas comerciales centrales, ya que las plataformas tienen todos los datos de cualquier cuenta que tengan y tienen acceso a sus cuentas, pero una de sus características más importantes es la provisión de muchas características en el comercio, como (stop loss) y facilidad de uso para el comerciante, pero lo malo son las altas tarifas comerciales en algunas plataformas, y están en riesgo porque son el objetivo de la penetración y el espionaje.

Entonces, ¿cuál es tu plataforma preferida?

I am a beginner, I appreciate such good and detailed information, so far I have only worked with decentralized platforms, and of course I have done very well and unless I have to make the change for any technical reason I would

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. In fact, I do not have much information about the platforms, but it seems that decentralized platforms are safer and more difficult to use. Centralization is easier to use.

I prefer the decentralized platform to trade without restrictions and privacy,

We must read properly every post we will comment on so that we can give it a good and useful answer to the community.

You are right in my opinion decentralized platform is very good because it is very safe and no tax is paid for money. I like these two. Decentralized platform is better.

Thanks for letting me know, friend, you helped me a lot by writing about this because I am new and I am very happy that people like you write what they know. Greetings