Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

On 1/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

I not heard this before because i am a new member of this forum and also i am a newly added in crypto world. But thanks for creating this post.

• +2 1

I can imagine that in some cases decentralised systems are not preferable. Especially if you don't want the data to be spread or because you want to control everything.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Thanks brother for sharing this important information with us as i am a new member here i did not know about it but thanks to you now my knowledge has been increased on that topic.

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum

• +2 1

I consider decenterlized trading more secure. And also suggest you to decentralize. Because I think that it is more secure. After all it is up to you what is your thinking.

All things considered, we dont need to look at this 2 since this 2 have both capacity. Like Decentralized - protecting our cash yet don't lose our privatekeys as it were. 

Unify - Hackers can assault this and furthermore freeze our record. Be that as it may, this are acceptable likewise in light of the fact that it's simpler to exchange.

• +1 1

Well, this helps me a lot to understand crypto . I am new to this cryptocurrency world. In my opinion, decentralization is best because its transparent and anyone can see transection.

We think decentralization is my choice we want no cryptocurrency to be controlled and no third party. We feel centered is not good because it only gives a monopoly to one investment holder and many people are miserable.

• +3 2

The key difference between centralized and decentralized exchanges (also known as a DEX) is ownership. In the case of centralized exchanges, they operate very similarly to banks and exchanges today:

🍇There is an owner

🍇There is a safe

🍇There are rules and regulations

To me decentralised exchanges are better. 

I understand the decentralized to be more rooted on itself instead been supportive by anybody in order to be able to move, so  I go by decentralized cryptocurrency exchange than Centralized cryptocurrency exchange. 

• +3 1

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

Yeah you are right and i totally agree with  your statement  Guiding beginners is my favorite part of this platform Beginners should know the rules which they mostly learn from senior members.

• +1 1

In my opinion i think centralised trading would be more good as it will provide you more security than decentralised one. But decentralised has other many good feature so it depends on user to what select. Thank you.

• +1 1

I use both. But I prefer centralized exchange because trading volume is more and easier to use in my opinion.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

1 hour ago, Alijaan said:

Decentralization refers on the other hand to the dissemination of powers to middle and low level management by top management.

to me centralized platform is good and here if we face any problem then easily can get solution by contacting with the support team.

decentralized means no one controls in crypto are any thing and its not safe when we transaction this  fund, no one not gives the security and if the fund stolen are hack no one return this funds because this transaction is encrypted,but when centralized currency when stolen we give complaints their taken action and banks gives clearty and we hopes our fund returns, centralized currency have security this is the basic difference in both currencies.

• +1 1

Decentralization at work is required and because it increases the confidence of employees in their subordinates and increases their distinction and their diligence in their work, while centralization in the work lacks innovation and flexibility, and work under its umbrella is boring and tedious and the communication language is weak and always a constant desire for orders

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i think so decentralized platform is good as compare to centralized platform because trading and exchanging is good in decentralized platform.😊..........................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

The decentralized bitcoin platform is good for me. Being decentralized gives me many opportunities and can use it as I wish. Bitcoin can operate independently and at its own pace without the help of government.

• +1 1

For me is decentralized. Because when you make payment transaction anywhere in the world it is fast. It can't control by anyones authorities and your transaction is anonymously.

according to me, there are benefits and disadvantages of both, so in order to chose which one is better for you, you should compare them and match yhe requirements for yourself, so that you can take a better decision 

I agree with you but in my opinion I choose decentralized platform because this forum have not any boss every person move to hard work and improvement so I like this very much 

The two are generally ideal along with the two incorporate some downside nevertheless in case many of us comparability and then many of us observed decentralization income ideal. There are lots of explanations it's not at all influenced using govt insurance plan along with price tag around good individual method and you'll shift all over the place there isn't a border constraint.

• +1 1

For me I think Yobit is the best ! because its secure and safe .. we have tried it before so we know how to use it .. I think Yobit is friendly platform for me 

Yes friend you say right decentralized plate form is difficult but many people use this platform I also use this because it's a trusted and not scammer and I don't want to get risk using the others platform